Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chai Thai Darra

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chai Thai Darra

Visited this shop in need of a legit quality massage seeing they have medical refunds avail and advertise as remedial. The massage started OK 7/10, however when I declined extras and said i just needed the massage it turned sour really quick.

The girl "Noh" was on her phone and using a single hand to massage for the remaining 20 mins. Very unprofessional and certainly won't return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    The girl "Noh" was on her phone and using a single hand to massage for the remaining 20 mins. Very unprofessional and certainly won't return.
    To be honest, that's basically a sign to walk AND complain.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    To be honest, that's basically a sign to walk AND complain.
    Indeed. The irony here is that when covid restrictions eased u could'nt get a spot here as was so busy as they were one of the few places to meet the quals needed for their staff. A bad port in the storm but a port none the less.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    however when I declined extras and said i just needed the massage it turned sour really quick.
    WTF!!! why decline the extras? so someone works for $30/hr instead of $130/hr

if you are going to horny massage places, please take up the horny massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    Respectfully I disagree strongly and I would suggest many Senior posters would agree with my thoughts.......if I don't get enough TT and suggestions that what will follow will be good I say forget the extras.
    You are assuming that you are guaranteed a "horny massage" each time. Quite frankly the $50 or $60 an hour ( not $30) they get is way overpriced for a massage, I would suggest.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If the girl doesn’t try to engage with us there’s no point getting a tug. Btw what AF means is the girl gets $30/hr for her massage (shop boss gets the other 30)

Senior Member(無間使者)

**Visited this shop in need of a legit quality massage seeing they have medical refunds avail and advertise as remedial.**

did you not read the first sentence of OP's post???

even if this was not the case, if the masseuse is clearly crap, no TT or chatting, and you still have a bit of common sense left, then no.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Respectfully I disagree strongly and I would suggest many Senior posters would agree with my thoughts.......if I don't get enough TT and suggestions that what will follow will be good I say forget the extras.
    You are assuming that you are guaranteed a "horny massage" each time. Quite frankly the $50 or $60 an hour ( not $30) they get is way overpriced for a massage, I would suggest.
    seems i may have misunderstood the purpose of the forum. my bad. The heading says "Aus99 Forum - The Best Australia Adult Directory" implying adult activities and adult entertainment.

let's just agree that Chai Thai Darra doesn't offer adult services when the guy is asking for a rebate also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought they offered limited services but enough to attract a crowd during shut-down.
    I met a young Thai girl doing free lance in an apartment in FV that seemed to be operated by ladies from the high hill shop. She had an athletic build. Really nice lady. And said she was from Chai Thai.
    Great massage but limited to 1P option level only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had massages from sexy shops before and declined extra for various reasons. It's never resulted in total lack of effort from the ML. Im not slating the entire shop,just this girl in hopes shop owner notices or that other punters don't get the same service from the same girl.

If people are open and honest about the service they receive there is no way for operators to continue providing shit service and the customer wins.

Attitude is a big part of the service.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Speak to Ally. This shop gets ladies and all manner of massage only customers.
    A shit massage is bad for her business and she needs to know.

For those seeking happier times, service tends to be option 1 only and some will hand you over. Some will do a little more with familiarity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It usually takes a few visits to build the trust in these legit places. be respectful if they are not into extra play

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sungod View Post
    It usually takes a few visits to build the trust in these legit places. be respectful if they are not into extra play
    wouldn't a punter be better just to go to a place more certain?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Logic would say so... its not like girls here are outstanding. Why waste time and money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are three shops quite close to each other right?

Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    Logic would say so... its not like girls here are outstanding. Why waste time and money?
    It’s not complicated guys. You normally get a legit massage and a happy ending if so desired. Rarely more, although it is possible.
    Each shop is different. If you want a barely concealed shit massage followed by fs or bbbj etc, don’t go here.
    If you want a quality massage and the option of getting tossed off at the end, go here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    There are three shops quite close to each other right?
    Darra, Oxley and 17 mile Rock.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Each shop is different. If you want a barely concealed shit massage followed by fs or bbbj etc, don’t go here.
    If you want a quality massage and the option of getting tossed off at the end, go here.
    Scotty.....this is marketing gold. If I want to get on a bus and have a shit massage with BBBJ dont go to this bus stop but if I do want to go on a bus and have a good massage then here. In any case, better to be on any bus that is leaving.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there the other day in need of a good massage, got one from Honey-Bee.. maybe mid thirties Thai. Attitude and style were good, limited English but still cheeky chat, didn’t take it up but that didn’t impact the smile or service - so just adding my experience to this thread.

It always comes down to the individual, but there’s a name if you’re in need. I’d give her 6/10 looks.. solid thighs, which I appreciate, 7.5/10 for technique and 8 for attitude.

All subjective..

Have been to Seventeen Miles Rocks shop as well but not recently. Similar experience but way older ML and just not my bag man…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast