Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chai Thai Darra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Went there the other day in need of a good massage, got one from Honey-Bee.. maybe mid thirties Thai. Attitude and style were good, limited English but still cheeky chat, didn’t take it up but that didn’t impact the smile or service - so just adding my experience to this thread.

It always comes down to the individual, but there’s a name if you’re in need. I’d give her 6/10 looks.. solid thighs, which I appreciate, 7.5/10 for technique and 8 for attitude.

All subjective..

Have been to Seventeen Miles Rocks shop as well but not recently. Similar experience but way older ML and just not my bag man…
    Is this the one next to the restaurant, near the roundabout. Not nearest to the station?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes. Not a glorious setting but it’s okay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So many variables. Had a massage from a mature, Chinese lady recently. Not a great turn on, but the TT was fantastic, so went for the 2P option. She earned it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    So many variables. Had a massage from a mature, Chinese lady recently. Not a great turn on, but the TT was fantastic, so went for the 2P option. She earned it.
    The ladies at all 3 chai thai shops are usually thai. Definitely chinese? They usually have a mix of old and young masseuses, but as this shop is usually clothed hjs, the younger ones often leave for the bigger money of nude hjs and body slides.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry, must have got my threads crossed. Was referring to attitudes not a particular shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok.
    Can anyone who has been to any of the 3 chai thai shops and got more than a 1P service, please PM me?
    I am not sure if there has been a change in service levels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Respectfully I disagree strongly and I would suggest many Senior posters would agree with my thoughts.......if I don't get enough TT and suggestions that what will follow will be good I say forget the extras.
    You are assuming that you are guaranteed a "horny massage" each time. Quite frankly the $50 or $60 an hour ( not $30) they get is way overpriced for a massage, I would suggest.
    Totally agree. If she aint gonna work for it and tease me up then I assume she's not interested in giving me decent extras. I've given the ML the benefit of the doubt a few times and its disappointing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    Totally agree. If she aint gonna work for it and tease me up then I assume she's not interested in giving me decent extras. I've given the ML the benefit of the doubt a few times and its disappointing
    This chain has a very high percentage of legit massage only customers, even many females. If the guy is subtle in a different finish, they accomodate. This makes my most recent experience even more bizarre

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Morning Lads.

Out of the 3 different locations what would be the top one.

Cheers
    M.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAlex View Post
    Morning Lads.

Out of the 3 different locations what would be the top one.

Cheers
    M.
    The same ladies rotate through the 3 shops so that isn’t a tiebreaker.
    If you text the shop they can tell you who is where.

Darra has a shitty shower, 3/4 walls and doors that dont lock
    17 mile rock has a shower in the staff area, but they leave if you are in. 3/4 walls and a bit more privacy
    Oxley has a sink in each room, but no shower. More private. Doors lock.

Expect basic service. Some may not even do hj and tag team it. Ask in advance if you will leave happy with the lady you book. All kind of reports from regular customers. PM for details.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to chai Thai Oxley. Saw a nice girl Lena. Nice full body massage if you are looking for a good massage. Thai girl treat her right she will give happy ending. Been once to seventeen miles rock shop got an old lady 74 Not my cup of tea. Interested in what other guys experienced at chai Thai shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Serious atitude from who I think is the owner (Quite attractive 35ish, drives nice german cars). Once tried to complain about half assed massage (I turned a girls offer down) and she started off on a rant.
    Be careful with this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have received below standard services from here 3 times so far. First time may be unlucky, second time may be coincidentally unlucky, third time just confirmed this place is a place I would not return to

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sungod View Post
    It usually takes a few visits to build the trust in these legit places. be respectful if they are not into extra play
    I walked in ,, never booked.. and with 30 minutes left they asked If I wanted a HJ.... the second time I went .. different girl.. she kept touching my cock "by accident" until she finally came out and asked .. .so not sure if you have to be there a while so much as have a cock and are paying.... that is my experience..

I declined both times.. rub and tugs don't do anything for me ... but yeah you can ask and get there if you want... and hey if you are getting private healthcare to front some cost... GREAT!!! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12