Nana at Taylor's - good session, nice girl

Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : Talyor's, Lidcombe

Date of Visit : 6/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Taylors - Home

Phone :9646 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, curvy figure (slightly cuddly), decent B/C-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Called Lea and asked which girls were working at Brookvale and Lidcombe as there is a girl at Brookvale I want to see but was told it was her period. Lea suggested two girls at Lidcombe - a Nepali girl called Sweetie or a Chinese girl called Nana.

I took the safer option and booked Nana (although I have a mental problem with WLs called Nana as it is what I used to call my wrinkly old maternal grandmother when I was young).

Turn up and was greeted by the receptionist, David, who called Nana.

Nana is tallish and has quite a pretty face and was wearing a black nightie thing. The photo they use when posting the roster is real but she is now very slightly rounder in the face.

Up to the room and I grabbed my towel and crossed the hall to shower (making sure I noted which room I had to return to – I’ve been embarrassingly caught out by that before!!!)

Nana had stripped. She has a curvy figure (carrying a couple of surplus kilos) with decent B/C-cups and was fully shaved. No tatts.

I lay down and at first Nana lay next to me for a cuddle but soon started stroking my cock and then got up to kneel between my legs and suck me.

It was a good BBBJ – not particularly deep but no teeth, nice and soft, with no interruptions and good tongue-work.

After a while Nana looked up and said “You want kissy pussy”. I nodded and she went to lie down for some DATY but I got her to turn round for some 69.

She was soon moaning and it sounded like she got close a couple of times before she sat upright and then pulled away as she came.

Nana lay beside me and recovered for a short while before putting a pillow under her bum, put her legs in the air and invited me to partake in some DATY. (I obliged with a finger in her vag.)

I think she came a second time as I licked her, finger-fucked her and watched up close as she masturbated.

I knelt by her head for some more BJ but cramped up in the back of my thigh so I lay down.

After a while I asked her to get a condom and, as Nana dressed me, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Lube was applied and we started with some cow-girl and she squeezed me in.

She then dismounted and turned round for some reverse CG. I went to finger her arsehole but she swiped my hand away.

Then I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Nana had her left knee on the bed and her right foot on the floor. (There was a painful moment when Nana stood on my toe.)

More lube was applied and Nana was soon getting quite loud.

We changed to the mish, across the bed, I just upped the tempo, foregoing the offered CIM, and squirted.

After the tidy-up Nana lay in my arms and we had a chat.

Her English is a bit limited but she gives it a go. She said she was from somewhere near Shanghai, has been here a year and has worked at Taylor’s for one month, working every day.

Nana used to work in a massage place in Miranda with the occasional FS session.

Banned
    Come and experience that great services by Nana yourself!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amazing review once again, thank you bro. So, this fs shop doesnt have shower facility in the room?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylors58 View Post
    Unfortunately no! It's an older type of building (right next to the train station), impossible for the plumbings to be done to set up individual shows in each every room! The upsides are, you don't have the moistures and moulds inside the rooms like some of the places.
    Thanks for clarifying this, wouldn't that it is highly likely punter will bump each other.....and naked?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    Thanks for clarifying this, wouldn't that it is highly likely punter will bump each other.....and naked?!
    Unlikely! There are 4 seperate shower rooms to be used, and you are WL can be on lookout for you (if you do not want to be seen by other punters)! And you won't be naked, there is always towels and robes that you can find handy, lol!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to lidcombe on Friday for a beer at dooleys,
    I thought I'll go have some fun at the nd of the night
    turned up at Taylors the girls introduced themselves and nana was there...
    As said in review a bit chubby and older has had some work done...
    I umed and ahhed at going with her and then she said if you want u can cum in my pussy...

I thought I cant do this so I left....

not my type of girl...

enjoy lads

Photos definitely not accurate. This is about half of her lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i went there a few weeks ago first time there saw nana apparently the only one there bbbj very average looking and a bit fat with a gut i was a bit drunk but walked out wast of time

Banned
    Nana is ready for you!