Thread: Fathers day

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fathers day

Hi all..
    Sent a message to my regular today and asked if any chance of a Father’s Day free session ....wowee ..meeting her at her place at 9am tomorrow ...I know that it will start with great bbbj .. she strips me and then spends 10 minutes making me feel like a king...followed by an hour of great sex....ok BW how many of your 100s of hot girls do this for you....this will be free....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wowee, fully agree, saw her at 7am, for a quick 2 hour session. Came twice, so ran overtime, sorry to make you wait. That wetness was her unable to shower after my visit. I did give her some wet wipes for her face, hopefully she retouched her make up for you and had some Listerine, but then I hear I taste sweet.
    Anyway hope you enjoyed your free father's day session. As I'm a fatherless single male, I had to pay.
    But what a great girl, she paid it forwards.
    And we all know BW gets this treatment all the time for free. He waa the last customer of the day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    removed to avoid being flamed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really????? That's what you got out of it.
    Well if you're realky that stupid, I obviously went on Father's Day, not today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to see a regular on Father's day.
    Superb experience. What can I say, not FS, but I don't care because everything else is on.
    Treated like a boyfriend.
    I'll certainly continue coming back.
    I love all friendly MLs.
    They make us feel alive.

And to be sure. No massage at all. Just touchy feely unclothed from the get go. Kissing, cuddling, licking, sucking. It's what I like.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Farther's day surprise
    I went to a very popular shop a couple of days ago. The girl came in and she looked great little tight dress everything about her looked good. Massage started and it was awful just pressing on different parts of my body. I thought this is crap. I tried touching her leg lightly but she moved so I’m thinking this is going from bad to worse. As I’m laying there she got on the table so I’m watching her dress ride up thinking not bad but I can’t touch. I just was feeling no connection I’ve never had this problem. So I’m waiting for the time to finish. She leaves the room comes back with water,no idea why no effort in the massage. She asked turn over. Then asked would you like option 1 2 or 3 being something that’s not for me. I said no thanks I think it’s a waste of money. I thought I’m first customer of the day how about letting me kiss your pusy. She said no at first then said just a little kiss I said of course she slowly undressed it was perfect every inch of her lovely. She laid down and I started slowly kissing around her pussy then running my tongue along her opening she was letting out little moans so I went to work gently licking her clit she grabbed my head with both hands wrapped her legs around my head like a python squeezing the life out of me. At first I thought it was an act but to my surprise no it was for real she didn’t want me to stop so I kept going how no one else couldn’t hear her I was surprised she was getting quite loud. Then she said out of the blue can I sit on your face. I said ok so we swapped I started to gently lick her clit and my tongue was really getting into it why she was doing her thing to me. Then she let out a huge sigh and started squirting all over My head my face in my eyes up my nose I thought I was going to drowned I’m searching for breath thinking what a way to go. All the time she’s squirming on my face trying to get every last drop out. She casually gets off said thank you time’s up. I’m laying there with a hard on she looked at my dick and said is it ok I cum twice my feeling was so cheap like I had been used. She wiped my face gave me mouth to mouth CPR after 5 mins I was ok. But seriously what started out as a dud turned into a really great session. I also had to pay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    removed again...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think you should read the first snd second post more carefully. You're an idiot. I wrote the second post.
    It obviously didn't happen. How the hell would I know who Tlito's regular girl is and then visit her first???
    Then again based on your shop recommendation post you are a dud.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know punters get freebies on birthdays, so I am going to add father's day to my list of ways to get freebies.