Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jade Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jade Massage

Just before CV19 hit, i had tried out Jade massage in mt gravatt... I just decided to do a walk in one day to see what the girls looked like before committing.. When walking in i was met by a cute little thing - .. Tiny.. Petite, young.. Viet i think.. Maybe 20 max... We build good rapport and she tells me she doesn't do extras as she has a BF.. The other girl does tho.. Anyway had a few sessions with her and ill leave it at that.. 🤤😉Then iso hits and fast forward a few months later and l Upon returning to the shop, i observe most girls are gone and new ones are there.. I saw a massive samoan girl out front so i kept walking past.. RIP Jade massage... Anyone have any good wins here prior to Iso?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    Just before CV19 hit, i had tried out Jade massage in mt gravatt... I just decided to do a walk in one day to see what the girls looked like before committing.. When walking in i was met by a cute little thing - .. Tiny.. Petite, young.. Viet i think.. Maybe 20 max... We build good rapport and she tells me she doesn't do extras as she has a BF.. The other girl does tho.. Anyway had a few sessions with her and ill leave it at that.. 🤤😉Then iso hits and fast forward a few months later and l Upon returning to the shop, i observe most girls are gone and new ones are there.. I saw a massive samoan girl out front so i kept walking past.. RIP Jade massage... Anyone have any good wins here prior to Iso?
    I knew 2 gorgeous girls there pre covid and a third who i never got to try but was blown away by her beauty. Been once since and was woeful. Your right man, if u check out the offerings on locanto it will b a struggle for them now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    the viet is not that hard to find privately, only difficult part with her is the booking as she's usually pretty busy, but she's a lot better vfm than any other shop girls you may see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really? Where can we find her privately please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    i did privately see a viet girl in Milton ex Mt Gravatt. Her advert is currently offline. FS was expensive but worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    AF just answered that, but I wouldn't go FS with her as she literally has no feelings down there or just can't be bothered with the acting lol... bs and bjs are awesome and good vfm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys. Does the girl name start with A or L or others?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Whitewallaby said she's tiny, petite & young.
    Does'nt exactly sound like A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The girl I saw started with A, she was in South Brisbane a few years back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place is going downhill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you like big!!! out of shape (well round is a shape) ladies from the African continent no shower!! and not very good looking , this is what i have found available here.. sad!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place has been set up properly all the girls must have Abns and and are just renting a massage table
    Good on you Jade massage
    Everyone has insurance
    Pays tax
    And registered professional

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jade Massa

1 larger African.
    The other was stunning young and Aussie
    I wont talk about extras but genuine 1990 pricing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jade Massage

just visited
    I must say the lady out front on her phone had me concerned.
    The one inside. Wow is all i can say.
    Not a lot of teasing but. I am now very happy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Business that bad .....hey?
    1990 pricing went a bit too far.
    So pray tell me what were the prices in 1990?
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Business that bad .....hey?
    1990 pricing went a bit too far.
    So pray tell me what were the prices in 1990?
    4FoW2
    keen to know also, 1990 is going very far back, houses were only worth 50k back then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yes sorry about that i also dont really know about 1990 prices.
    But a single pineapple did a lot of good .
    If truth be told i had spent 1.5 pineapple for a 30 min trial.
    So probs not an awesome bargain. But best looking and accommodating i have come across for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    keen to know also, 1990 is going very far back, houses were only worth 50k back then
    Got me wondering what did we pay back then..came across written records of $50 for "entertainment", some times $100 or $150, but usual was $50. My guess it was $50 for half which incl a handy finish. The $100 / $150 I think would have been extensions of time. Honestly I can't remember the fees structure back then, maybe $50 was for an hour???? That was 1991.
    The funny thing was when I was hunting through some old documentation an old $1 dollar note dropped out of the papers.
    Wish I had the testosterone levels I had back then lol
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Got me wondering what did we pay back then..came across written records of $50 for "entertainment", some times $100 or $150, but usual was $50. My guess it was $50 for half which incl a handy finish. The $100 / $150 I think would have been extensions of time. Honestly I can't remember the fees structure back then, maybe $50 was for an hour???? That was 1991.
    The funny thing was when I was hunting through some old documentation an old $1 dollar note dropped out of the papers.
    Wish I had the testosterone levels I had back then lol
    Prof
    D-aspartic acid

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    D-aspartic acid
    Thanks tried Ashwaganda for a while. Without reg testing which is a pain diff to know effectiveness. Jury is out on D -Asp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast