Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Any shops with filipinas?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Looks to be a hot new filo with a tight young gym body at Villawood7 now. Wanted to share with all you bros!

https://7villawood.com/new-bella/

Haven’t had time to try this one yet, but hope to soon when schedule permits. I’m keen for intel please if anyone beats me to it!
    Doesn't look overly gym fit to me.i want ti start a petition to bring back Sweetie (Filo Ginza)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what service provide in villawood? used to be lot of koreans

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    what service provide in villawood? used to be lot of koreans
    Villawood was one of my first few shops I tried when I first came to Sydney a decade ago. Two shops on Christina Rd. Mostly middle aged (40s) MLCs back in the days, then slowly replaced by MILFs. Never knew the Koreans also worked there. The place is a dump, back then I never had a session longer than 30mins because of the attitude of WLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillbros View Post
    Doesn't look overly gym fit to me.i want ti start a petition to bring back Sweetie (Filo Ginza)
    She worked a couple of places post-Ginza including 299 Anzac Pde but proved to be unreliable

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Villawood was one of my first few shops I tried when I first came to Sydney a decade ago. Two shops on Christina Rd. Mostly middle aged (40s) MLCs back in the days, then slowly replaced by MILFs. Never knew the Koreans also worked there. The place is a dump, back then I never had a session longer than 30mins because of the attitude of WLs.
    Ah the Christina rd. I been there. i remember how good it was, when you walk in the shop all the girls sitting in lounge so you can easily select this was like around 5yrs ago. There was another near the detention centre but forgot the address joints of korean back the girls were like k pop look like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like there are 2 new filipina girls working at Lalabells, but with the current negative review's it's hard to go and try them out unless someone has already done so.

Since starting this thread I’ve been to PI a few times. Long story short they’re better in their own country, unless they’re non pro’s. ABF are juicy and good gf’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Looks like there are 2 new filipina girls working at Lalabells, but with the current negative review's it's hard to go and try them out unless someone has already done so.
    Lucky at Lalabelles was advertised as Filipino but alas after a minor interrogation she was Chinese (and looks Chinese) - good service though and like 9months later I have goosebumps as I can still feel her pinching and massaging my nipples.?
    So punter beware!! Smoke and mirrors gets you every time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    book your ticket and fly to Manila or Cebu is the best option . IF you looking for quality Filo girls lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Didn't someone say Rechelle advertised at 14 Burwood as Lebanese was in fact Filipino

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHawk23 View Post
    She worked a couple of places post-Ginza including 299 Anzac Pde but proved to be unreliable
    ha, not unreliable just hiding and yes can confirm many places which I called out before. But theres a simp spy some where here that tipped her off and magically she disappears again. Long story short I herd when she worked at 42 she was suppose to get married to a regular who booked her out but on the down low she still worked other places and now shes in hiding I guess he's pretty salty the marriage didnt go through. Old news though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Lucky at Lalabelles was advertised as Filipino but alas after a minor interrogation she was Chinese (and looks Chinese) - good service though and like 9months later I have goosebumps as I can still feel her pinching and massaging my nipples.?
    So punter beware!! Smoke and mirrors gets you every time.
    100% I wanted to test the waters before and populated this page by random selection to see the after effect. Magically shops are twisting words to capitalise on the attention. I can confirm that there are shop owners who lurk the forms seeing whats the demand and we can easily spot a dodgy AR / advertisement post on fake / bait and switch girls that aren't advertised to what they should be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    just wondering if you guys know any Filipina WL or ML in Sydney? I saw one once at 1 Nirvana who gave great service years ago but haven't been with one since
    cheers ... australiancracker.com.au has a couple of stunning Filipino girls ... Skokka also has a couple of regulars ... but i haven't tried as i am sceptical ... i had the privilege of an absolute stunning Filipino babe in Singapore a couple of monthly ago total GFE experiences... for me it is a toss-up between Vietnamese or Filipinos personal preference

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Didn't someone say Rechelle advertised at 14 Burwood as Lebanese was in fact Filipino
    Did the fact checking today, shes not. its the notorious fake bait and switch Jolie who they still lie about. Can confirm Rechelle is not Filo or Lebanese shes Jolie the Thai girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    Did the fact checking today, shes not. its the notorious fake bait and switch Jolie who they still lie about. Can confirm Rechelle is not Filo or Lebanese shes Jolie the Thai girl.
    Reference the post here, its the same girl.

Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    100% Just a reminder here. First red flag is that even though we called the shop out shes not Filo. Shes Thai.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lalabell’s just advertised a girl named Ada on their roster! She’s actually Viet and used to work out in st marys 247 as Sally! Petite, busty and can take a good pounding! Done miles on her little snatch

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnfrog7 View Post
    Lalabell’s just advertised a girl named Ada on their roster! She’s actually Viet and used to work out in st marys 247 as Sally! Petite, busty and can take a good pounding! Done miles on her little snatch
    Appreciate the solid intel brother, this is what I mean about shops lurking and then false advertising different nationalities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There were 2 genuine filopinas at Lalabells Fiona and Madel. I've tried Fiona diamond service well put together Milf, tight puss good bbbj and lots of personality. I wanted to try her friend but they are going to Firefly 382a for the next few days and I don't fancy the parking today with Mardi gras

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizematters View Post
    There were 2 genuine filopinas at Lalabells Fiona and Madel. I've tried Fiona diamond service well put together Milf, tight puss good bbbj and lots of personality. I wanted to try her friend but they are going to Firefly 382a for the next few days and I don't fancy the parking today with Mardi gras
    there was a girl called Madel at 88a artarmon this week. Went to check out the lineup but this Madel was muscular masculine type body that didnt appeal so i passed.

Looks like 88a another filipina who i hope to scope out.
    Last edited by RodgHerMoore; 10-03-2024 at 09:19 AM. Reason: wrong shop. corrected

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast