Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any shops with filipinas?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I forgot to update i saw Louisa from 18 Chard Road/ 58 Taylor's Lidcombe. Fantastic girl! Half-Filipina, Half-African from England. I had such an amazing conversation with her that i might remember it mostly for the non-sexual portion of the session. Something clicked we had one or two similar interests and ended up having a much longer conversation than normal. To cut a long story short this is one true rock and roll chick to say the least she has seen and done things that really got my envy. Well i guess those are the perks of being a beautiful and super exotic girl in the UK. This just goes to show, if you go around trying to sleep with every Filipina girls in town you will find a couple of seriously good singers... Because like we were talking about a song i hadn't heard so Louisa sang it to me in like perfect pitch just before we started to get physical, i was so impressed. She has such a beautiful voice. I dunno, but i find talent so attractive. And it seems Louisa is quite the skilled musician who plays multiple instruments, passionate too. Shame it seems few people have brought up music with her. I wish SWs flexed their skills and talents whenever they can. I dunno i just kinda want see a girl play the piano or something and then make love to her (not directly after, like sometime after). Is that a fetish? There's a particular beauty i have have my eye on who is quite the artist/designer. Won't say who though.

Me and Louisa talked about a lot of things, she told me about the punting scene in London. Seems interesting and it sounds like she made a killing there. She's never been to the Philippines actually which was a funny part of the conversation, she plans to go there soon. And i really have zero doubts she's half-Filipina.

Louisa is beautiful. She looks much much younger than the age she told me. She explained Africans and Asians look younger to westerners and she benefits from being both. I think for me it's harder to say that she's African or Half-Filipina, she's definitely mixed race. She's got a Caribbean kind of look to her, she has naturally straighter hair too. She kinda reminds me of English actress Naomie Harris of Pirates of the Caribbean and James Bond fame. Except Louisa is curvier with wider hips and DD breasts. Louisa has a slight cockney English accent and cat like, kind of like Russel Brand, but i don't know that many English celebrities so that might be a bad comparison and her accent is more neutral than Russel.

265396_v9_ba.jpg 440px-Naomie_Harris_2014.jpg

Luisa is definitely skilled at sex too. We got to talking a lot. So didn't have as much time as usual (but still quit a lot), i was having such a good time that i was prepared for a second hour. But Louisa knelt down close to the end, got healthy amount of oil and gave me a very strong hand job and got me done within time.

Honestly i'm on the smaller side and unfit, i got the impression with Louisa skills she can do all kinds of things with a bit more material if that fits your description.

The trip to Brookvale was pretty fun actually, i had to catch the double decker from the City for the first time and it was quite pleasant. The trip definitely seemed shorter on the way back but yeah it maybe tougher to get to than other Brothels if you're taking public transport. So you might like to catch her at Lidcombe. The venue was pretty nice and i quite liked the stuff, the place is quite private too. I'd like the beds to be slightly better though.

I plan to see Tina from 8 Burwood soon when i can, unfortunately this lockdown saw to end that. I almost booked her this week but she simply was on roster when i had to be at work and other commitments.

Have my eyes on Tina.

Never been to ATMC/Liaisons before, but i was really prepared to spend a little extra to see Camilla from ATMC but i now just realised i've already met her and she's wonderful. @Puttss said Camilla is Lara from 42g which i now realise is 42 Nightshade (Gladesville) which i've already seen Lara/Camilla. Also Lara now goes by Camilla at 42 Nightshade too (she was Lara when i met her). I hadn't been to Nightshade before when i saw @Puttss mention Camilla the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Puttss View Post
    Tina at 8 burwood is definitely not filipino. 42g used to have lara til around july iirc but has moved to a touch more class. Believe she goes by the name camilla
    P.S i respectfully disagree with the first part of the quote, almost 100% sure Tina is Filipina.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was candy at 42 towards the end of 2019. She was there for a couple of months. Amazing girl. Beautiful, skinny, great great fuck. Amazing dfk. If any bros have any info it would be great! Lol. I think she's out of the business tho. Anyway I would 100% see her if she's back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    I’m actually half Filipino!
    Which half Louisa ?

Banned
    Chanel at Home advertises a Filipina chick called Micky. Not seen her, so can’t verify if that’s true. Pics of her on Wechat look okay and may be worth a punt.

Tiffany at Renwick reeled me in with a claim that Erika is Filipina. She definitely is not. Just your usual overweight Chinese girl packaged as a Filipina. Haha. Got sucked in big time there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Chanel at Home advertises a Filipina chick called Micky. Not seen her, so can’t verify if that’s true. Pics of her on Wechat look okay and may be worth a punt.

Tiffany at Renwick reeled me in with a claim that Erika is Filipina. She definitely is not. Just your usual overweight Chinese girl packaged as a Filipina. Haha. Got sucked in big time there.
    Wait, so most filipinas working as wl/ml are a bit chunkier than petite?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I have noticed most Filo MLs are on the thicker side. I don’t find it a bad thing though. Shop at Earlwood also has a couple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

Yes, as soon as they get here, they pile on the pounds. Endless packets of Tim Tams washed down with Vente frappes will do that

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yes, as soon as they get here, they pile on the pounds. Endless packets of Tim Tams washed down with Vente frappes will do that
    The problem with Filos is that their native diet is quite fattening to begin with... Lots of carbs, sweet treats, etc. So they have the tendency to continue eating that stuff. Not gonna even try to compare them with any other races/nationalities though!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The problem with Filos is that their native diet is quite fattening to begin with... Lots of carbs, sweet treats, etc. So they have the tendency to continue eating that stuff. Not gonna even try to compare them with any other races/nationalities though!
    Damn, its already hard enough to find filipinas in shops, but finding slim/petite ones i guess would be finding a needle in a hay stack.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn, its already hard enough to find filipinas in shops, but finding slim/petite ones i guess would be finding a needle in a hay stack.

The only slim/petite legit Filipinas I had encounter here in Sydney was Chloe in Sussex Star massage 2 years ago. She has a body of 15 years old girl stands 5Â’ flat with a nice curly hair and fair complexion. The other one was at Summerville but I almost forgot her name coz it does not sounds like Filipino. She got this slim figure probably B cup with a straight long hair. Her skin is a bit fairer with pouty lips. Just throwing her a few questions I knew she is a real filipina. Last time I booked her was around Oct or Nov 2020 and never saw her again in the roster. I can still remember my experience with Filipina ML worked in CBD both of them are thicc side the latter are shorter. But she was wilder and willing to go extra mile with my 2nd visit. Even agreed to go BBFS but Filipina A only agree to go bareback almost visiting her 5 times. I just found that she was engaged with her Aussie boyfriend for almost a year now and wish her luck. I have no idea about Filipina B her whereabouts now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Have to agree there diet is terrible jollibee for starters or all the American garbage and most of them have 3 kids by the time they are 20

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Let’s not forget their love for deep fried fatty pork.

But it’s alright, chubby filos, skinny filos, I love them all
    Don't get me wrong i love my trips to philo luckily I got one in just before this stupidity started

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hey umm thicker side is a bit complicated. Most of the Filipinas i've been with have had nice huge asses. But round and smooth, as well waistline are still thin. Not remotely fat for my standards. These girls from what i see work out or look after their diet.

Lara from 42 Nightshade now known as Camilla is incredibly slim and petite.

Tina from 8 Burwood is also on the slimmer taller side.

Anna, Erika, Jean and Louisa all have nice big nice booties and with huge DDs or Cs. Not all a bad thing in the slightest guys, not at all indeed. (que that one Sir Mix-a-lot song)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    I forgot to update i saw Louisa from 18 Chard Road/ 58 Taylor's Lidcombe. Fantastic girl! Half-Filipina, Half-African from England. I had such an amazing conversation with her that i might remember it mostly for the non-sexual portion of the session. Something clicked we had one or two similar interests and ended up having a much longer conversation than normal. To cut a long story short this is one true rock and roll chick to say the least she has seen and done things that really got my envy. Well i guess those are the perks of being a beautiful and super exotic girl in the UK. This just goes to show, if you go around trying to sleep with every Filipina girls in town you will find a couple of seriously good singers... Because like we were talking about a song i hadn't heard so Louisa sang it to me in like perfect pitch just before we started to get physical, i was so impressed. She has such a beautiful voice. I dunno, but i find talent so attractive. And it seems Louisa is quite the skilled musician who plays multiple instruments, passionate too. Shame it seems few people have brought up music with her. I wish SWs flexed their skills and talents whenever they can. I dunno i just kinda want see a girl play the piano or something and then make love to her (not directly after, like sometime after). Is that a fetish? There's a particular beauty i have have my eye on who is quite the artist/designer. Won't say who though.

Me and Louisa talked about a lot of things, she told me about the punting scene in London. Seems interesting and it sounds like she made a killing there. She's never been to the Philippines actually which was a funny part of the conversation, she plans to go there soon. And i really have zero doubts she's half-Filipina.

Louisa is beautiful. She looks much much younger than the age she told me. She explained Africans and Asians look younger to westerners and she benefits from being both. I think for me it's harder to say that she's African or Half-Filipina, she's definitely mixed race. She's got a Caribbean kind of look to her, she has naturally straighter hair too. She kinda reminds me of English actress Naomie Harris of Pirates of the Caribbean and James Bond fame. Except Louisa is curvier with wider hips and DD breasts. Louisa has a slight cockney English accent and cat like, kind of like Russel Brand, but i don't know that many English celebrities so that might be a bad comparison and her accent is more neutral than Russel.

265396_v9_ba.jpg 440px-Naomie_Harris_2014.jpg

Luisa is definitely skilled at sex too. We got to talking a lot. So didn't have as much time as usual (but still quit a lot), i was having such a good time that i was prepared for a second hour. But Louisa knelt down close to the end, got healthy amount of oil and gave me a very strong hand job and got me done within time.

Honestly i'm on the smaller side and unfit, i got the impression with Louisa skills she can do all kinds of things with a bit more material if that fits your description.

The trip to Brookvale was pretty fun actually, i had to catch the double decker from the City for the first time and it was quite pleasant. The trip definitely seemed shorter on the way back but yeah it maybe tougher to get to than other Brothels if you're taking public transport. So you might like to catch her at Lidcombe. The venue was pretty nice and i quite liked the stuff, the place is quite private too. I'd like the beds to be slightly better though.

I plan to see Tina from 8 Burwood soon when i can, unfortunately this lockdown saw to end that. I almost booked her this week but she simply was on roster when i had to be at work and other commitments.

Have my eyes on Tina.

Never been to ATMC/Liaisons before, but i was really prepared to spend a little extra to see Camilla from ATMC but i now just realised i've already met her and she's wonderful. @Puttss said Camilla is Lara from 42g which i now realise is 42 Nightshade (Gladesville) which i've already seen Lara/Camilla. Also Lara now goes by Camilla at 42 Nightshade too (she was Lara when i met her). I hadn't been to Nightshade before when i saw @Puttss mention Camilla the first time.

P.S i respectfully disagree with the first part of the quote, almost 100% sure Tina is Filipina.
    Wow I only just saw this!!! Thank you so much for the kind words (and also bringing up the fact that I’m musical!)

I know people usually only want a shag, but what makes it even better is when there is a connection from having a chat amd getting to know one another!

And if by some chance anyone comes to see me - chatting about music will get you far lol
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Have to agree there diet is terrible jollibee for starters or all the American garbage and most of them have 3 kids by the time they are 20
    Spot on, but Jollibee is only for those who have a job and is expensive by their standards. It’s really considered a special treat. They eat rice three meals a day usually back home. When they come here, it’s like food paradise and they have no idea about nutrition or portion control. They are all fat by 30.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rose at Miss Heavens has been back on the roster regularly the last couple of weeks. And I noticed today Vicky is back!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Rose at Miss Heavens has been back on the roster regularly the last couple of weeks. And I noticed today Vicky is back!

Haven’t heard about Taylors before. Will be making a visit I think.

Any information on Sweetie at Taylors?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WELLLLL..... I fucked up lads.

Tina is absolutely not Filipina. I am very sorry if i have mislead anyone. By the cool tatoo on her back i would say Tina is more Thai or maybe Indonesian as they often look filipino, i'd say Thai as Indonesians and Malaysians can have a particular accent although i wouldn't say a heavy one. Also the Tatoo looks like the one on Anna's back from Croydon which i've mentioned in this thread, i also think she is Thai. Basically i've lost confidence on 8burwood, it seems like a promising place but something is just not right.

Let me preface this rant, the the asian sex workers of 8 burwood only do a minimum of $200 an hour and slightly less in the day and that's standard service which is considerably more than elsewhere. And i ask most people i book at the very start what they like and don't like or how they do things, purely to have as pleasant of an interaction as possible and avoid experiences likes this.

Look start with the positives. I think she's pretty, she has beautiful skin and a nice body. Her pussy is very tight, i am the opposite of big so if i think her pussy is tight it is likely to be super tight for someone else. It felt real nice. The venue is nice too. And part of the issue is my fault, the receptionist did keep warning me about how: "she only does 30 minutes", which i kept mis-interpreting as a scam because of how preposterous it is for a brothel to have a 30 minute limit for some Sex workers. And Tina does have an ok 30 minute routine, partly and also because of how exceptionally tight she is, i can see her making people cum pretty quickly.

I made a mistake or a miscommunication which is my bad. But it doesn't excuse how Tina acted. Off the bat she was intent on offending me as much as she can because i had booked 60 minutes, being as unpleasant as she can. Her English is better than most chinese sex workers but it is still somewhat broken so it was hard to decipher what she wanted and reason with her when she was being unreasonable.

First off she was willing to do an hour session but really didn't want to have vaginal sex for much more than 10 to 20 minutes. Secondly she really wanted to split the hour into a 30 minute session where she can tag in someone else. I actually do not mind any of this (but it is bizarre for a brothel), however it required so much frantic drama for me to decipher this. Also the logic here is poor on her part. She knows it is a one hour session and she knows she doesn't want to have that much vaginal sex. So what does she do? She give me a 3 minute BJ, slaps on a condom and starts penetrative sex as soon as she could. I wouldn't have been against an extended hand job or even a massage to be honest but she was too devoted on making the experience as frustrating as possible.

Again to her credit she does have a nice feeling pussy and she has a good cowgirl technique, and it was quite fun doing doggie and missionary on her while it lasted. But you know if your goal is not to have a lot of vaginal sex, why are you riding on top of me this early? I even slowed her down to spoon, do hand stuff and rest more so than i usually do, but this was not enough for her. And in between missionary she goes on a random tirade about being a standard service which meant no more blow jobs and, and at a first time experience she bargained that i finish of the hour with a different girl. I agreed, she went to the receptionist or her boss who then denied this and said to her its been 40 minutes and she could only stay 5 minutes to which i could leave and get a $40 refund (45 minutes is $160 minimum) or book another person.

Like who would agree to that? $160 and you haven't finished because you spent all this time dealing with these weird practices. So yeah i just told her to spoon and lay there while i try my best to finish which was quite a challenge with how annoyed and confused i was the by the absurdity of the situation it was just in contrast to any other experiences i've had elsewhere.

It was just so bad. I have never been this confused at a brothel. This is my second visit. The room was also nice before hand. And i quite liked the girl, it wasn't a perfect session but i wasn't mad. It seems the other girl who is a "westerner" was having back pains so i factored that in and made adjustments and we had a good time. Something doesn't feel right. I don't know if something is troubling the staff/SWs as in my visits they just didn't seem at all the same as other sex workers i've met in other places. I did notice some of these girls do very long shifts, both looked very tired and there seems to be quite a bit of back and forth between the boss/receptionist and staff. The attitude simply hasn't been great at 8burwood regardless of any concessions i can make.

There are some hot girls here and the venue is quite nice. But i just don't know if i will ever have a comparable experience for $200 to $240 as i would elsewhere like in Night Shade, Croydon Palace, Bexley Massage. I feel like i wasted $200+ of my hard earned money and a day off.

Banned
    I wrote back in 2020 stating that she wasn't 100% Filipino. She had the tattoo on her back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some new pinays popped up in Cleopatra's. Kelly and Kesha. They looked quite attractive in their Snapchat and they're said to be 18/19. Wanting to try them out soon if the time permits. Sadly I don't think they're in the regular rotation just yet.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast