Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Any shops with filipinas?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    I noticed as well plenty Pinays working at Costco.
    Interesting to know HR managers motivation : )
    And in the post offices all over Australia.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    And in the post offices all over Australia.
    Didn't see many young single ones at the post offices.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Didn't see many young single ones at the post offices.
    You will probably see their mothers or grandmothers there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They should open up JolliBee in Sydney.
    That would be a magnet for Filipinas

Banned
    You will probably see their mothers or grandmothers there.
    That was my impression.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Gigi, Philippines, 157cm, 52kg, dress 7, fit 34B-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 25
    (Cheerful. GFE 9-10, Massage 8, English 9, Conversation 9)
    (Pretty girl, long brown hair, Australian accent)

Serving at 227 Broadway 3 days a week at the moment.

Cheers
    I cannot recommend Gigi enough. I had an amazing conversation with her, wonderful personality, bright and colourful. I get the impression that she is the type to branch out of sex work, sharp girl. And she is a REAL masseus, it surprised me how good the massage was. And the hand job was amazing, she has this magical technique where she consistently stimulates the ball area as well as the shaft. The feeling transcends hand jobs.

Gigi isn't really interested in extras but she mentioned something about full body type massages like towards nuru but not exactly as she doesn't have the right equipment. She either was just talking about an extra she used to do or she might be interested in doing this as an extra.

One look and yep this is a cute young, filipina girl in her 20s. Her body type she is in the shorter 5 foot range perhaps with mildy curvaceous if that makes any sense. Beautiful slightly tan skin. Everyone in this shop is young with beautiful skin and actually speaks English. Gigi speaks above average English in comparison to the other girls outside of say Jasmine who was raised in Australia, as any Filipina girl. But it's important to note Gigi specifically said she is mixed race and identifies more as Nepalese and sometimes gets mistaken for Thai. She does have that beautiful smooth tanned skin i see in Thai women, that drives me nuts. Culturally she was not Filipina at all but i can't help but get more of a Filipina vibe from her than Thai so i do believe the mixed race explanation.

I cannot recommend this girl enough if you're looking for a massage. This shop is great, the way they go about things has my full respect. And it attracts some of the best girls, oh what i would pay to have full service with Jasmine $600 at least if need be. And i hope that is interpreted as a complement, i think a girl like Jasmine could ruin me so i have to be careful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wrote back in 2020 stating that she wasn't 100% Filipino. She had the tattoo on her back.

Apologies i messed up pad. It's strange how fine the line can be between Thai and Filipino. I know few people who are Thai people so i never thought about it. I did see some similarities between some Vietnamese people and filipinos.

But yes you were right and i was wrong. Sorry for misleading anyone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Some new pinays popped up in Cleopatra's. Kelly and Kesha. They looked quite attractive in their Snapchat and they're said to be 18/19. Wanting to try them out soon if the time permits. Sadly I don't think they're in the regular rotation just yet.
    Thanks for the lead. I see there is a Filipina girl listed at Cleopatra's. I've never been there so would be interesting. Ginza has been listing a half filipina girl but i just can't seem to get there at the right time.

Oh wow Cleopatra's is at a tough spot to travel and they have ATMC's rates.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's a Filipino by the name of Chris at 8 Burwood. Not sure if she is the real deal but the shop has her down as a Filipino.
    I was curious with her but i just had really bad luck at 8 burwood. The two times i was there the girls just didn't seem to be doing too well. And not to bad mouth her she did have some redeeming qualities but Tina as it turns out is 100% Thai and she was in a terrible mood. They have this weird 30 minutes only approach for girls like Tina which i'd never seen before which lead to a very negative interaction with her and with me to the receptionist guy or boss. So i feel too shy to come back and more so hesistant not sure if i will ever get a good time there. Not to bad mouth them, your mileage may vary.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Had a great Filipino Sugarbabe punt recently and it definitely opened my eyes. Friends had been saying that Filipino girls are firecrackers in the bedroom. So far I'm a sample of one so I don't know if this is the norm - thoughts from others?
    In my experience they have some of the best feeling pussy next to thai women. So very warm, i'm not sure how to describe it. And on top of that i'm into a good conversation and they're usually the most coherent conversation you're going to get with asian SWs. And fun personalities too which really comes out more because they more comfortable with English.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    In my experience they have some of the best feeling pussy next to thai women. So very warm, i'm not sure how to describe it. And on top of that i'm into a good conversation and they're usually the most coherent conversation you're going to get with asian SWs. And fun personalities too which really comes out more because they more comfortable with English.
    100% agree.
    Unfortunately they are so rare to find, especially as ML's.
    Have to get myself back to the Philippines as soon as normality returns in the world!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They should open up JolliBee in Sydney.
    That would be a magnet for Filipinas
    Funny that Jollibee should be brought up. 26 years ago I worked with a useless Filo cunt who claimed that his best mate was the second richest guy in the Philippines and was going to bring Jollibee to Australia and install him as Australian CEO, and make the useless cunt a billionaire. Fast forward to last year and I worked with another useless cunt whose brother in law had a best mate in the Phils who was the second richest Filo ever and was going to bring Jollibee to Australia and make all these other cunts and their families instant millionaire. Guess what...it was the same useless cunt, and he is still working in the same job as 26 years ago...living from pay to pay...and there is still no Jollibee in Australia.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny that Jollibee should be brought up. 26 years ago I worked with a useless Filo cunt who claimed that his best mate was the second richest guy in the Philippines and was going to bring Jollibee to Australia and install him as Australian CEO, and make the useless cunt a billionaire. Fast forward to last year and I worked with another useless cunt whose brother in law had a best mate in the Phils who was the second richest Filo ever and was going to bring Jollibee to Australia and make all these other cunts and their families instant millionaire. Guess what...it was the same useless cunt, and he is still working in the same job as 26 years ago...living from pay to pay...and there is still no Jollibee in Australia.
    Well...there you go...a Jollibee is opening in Campbelltown apparently very soon. Also MAC is now advertising a Filipina called Kayla working there. I was there yesterday and saw Kayla in passing and she looks reasonable, but I have no idea of her service quality however.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jolybee coming to Australia might be a good sign for more philipina ML/WLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some 25 years ago there was a corporate law case before the courts in Sydney about some senior execs from a very respectable Insurance Company, one of whom was alleged to have had his hand in the till. He and his mates had gone on corporate jollies in Manila (all confirmed in email evidence) where they enjoyed the delights of LBFM's. This came up in examination of the defendant. His Honour the Judge was bemused: "What do you mean, LBFM" he asked Senior prosecuting council? "Little Brown Fucking Machines, your honour, council replied. "I beg your pardon" protested the Judge and confusion reigned until the innocent on the bench finally worked it out.

One side affect of the case's publicity was that a Filipina who worked at a sister shop in Burwood of my then regular ML was booked out solid for a month by punters anxious to determine whether LBFM was really true.
    Last edited by priapus1966; 09-04-2022 at 01:13 AM. Reason: apostrophe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally dry of leads. That far into Western Sydney is a long commute for me and charging $350 an hour for an asian girl doesn't feel worth it so don't think i will take a shot at the Filo girls there until i see some convincing reviews.

Will probably see Sweety at Ginza at some point probably this year or probably next year. Not sure yet. Pretty sure Chris from 8 burwood is not Filipina.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    Totally dry of leads. That far into Western Sydney is a long commute for me and charging $350 an hour for an asian girl doesn't feel worth it so don't think i will take a shot at the Filo girls there until i see some convincing reviews.

Will probably see Sweety at Ginza at some point probably this year or probably next year. Not sure yet. Pretty sure Chris from 8 burwood is not Filipina.
    The girl promoted at 8 Burwood is not real Filipino. This was discussed in another thread. Surprised many local Filipino girls aren't working in the main shops or are they in the budget shops?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The girl promoted at 8 Burwood is not real Filipino. This was discussed in another thread. Surprised many local Filipino girls aren't working in the main shops or are they in the budget shops?
    There was a Filo MILF that used to work privately out Homebush/Strathfield way a few years back. Wonder what happened to her...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there are a few filipina on the seeking.com sugarbabe site. They don't work strictly as WGs but it was about $500 for 3-4 hours. One girl stayed 8 hours for the $500.

think about why Filipina are here partner visa or student visa. If they have a partner no need to work. if they are a student then there family will have been financial enough to support them. The filipina to seek out are the ones that have had a breakup with their original visa sponsor.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    SA username jadechristine. Half Spanish/Half Filipina. There's no such thing as halfcast spanish & Filo but she looks alright. Just about your taste @bradpitt

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast