Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any shops with filipinas?

Any shops with filipinas?

just wondering if you guys know any Filipina WL or ML in Sydney? I saw one once at 1 Nirvana who gave great service years ago but haven't been with one since

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seen one before, same goes with indians. Never seen indonesion either but seen some posted on rosters here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nirvana @ Pendle Hill...Has Nicky...works Tues...but better u ring before...Fake boobs and Fake ass...PSE...gives gr8 serivce...A mature milf...Good value WL...

Sarah....young ML working at Lebons lane Sevenhills..Big ass, smallish boobs...ok service, she can do bbbj for extra if that is your thing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amora and Jade at 227 Nth Strathfield. Both very good MLs, top notch part 1 and 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not seen Amora....Jade seemed more thai than Filipino...

Amora at 227, and shes usually at 375 George St (next to Maccas and Apple store in CBD) Thursdays (this was before covid, unsure now)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never tried filipinas, would like to try oneday. Also want to try Indian if they are nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Not seen Amora....Jade seemed more thai than Filipino...
    True Jade is not Filipino she’s from Laos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Amora at 227, and shes usually at 375 George St (next to Maccas and Apple store in CBD) Thursdays (this was before covid, unsure now)
    One of Lily’s shops?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    One of Lily’s shops?
    Struth, is she still around ?
    I wondered how she might survive covid....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tina at 8 Burwood on their roster. No idea about her, but her pic looks promising.

Used to date one.
    And she used to get hit on by ever fucking guy in the club.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Never seen one before, same goes with indians. Never seen indonesion either but seen some posted on rosters here.
    There is a Filipino girl called Tina at 8 Burwood. If she is the same girl then she said she was half Filipino and the other half was Thai or Malaysian (just can't remember). She wasn't skinny but more curvy. Doesn't Rockdale advertise Filipino and Indian girls at times?

No Indonesian girls? Are you kidding? Marrickville and Gladesville shops have a few Indonesian WLs and so does 5 Star.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There is a Filipino girl called Tina at 8 Burwood. If she is the same girl then she said she was half Filipino and the other half was Thai or Malaysian (just can't remember). She wasn't skinny but more curvy. Doesn't Rockdale advertise Filipino and Indian girls at times?

No Indonesian girls? Are you kidding? Marrickville and Gladesville shops have a few Indonesian WLs and so does 5 Star.

Tina at 8 burwood is definitely not filipino. 42g used to have lara til around july iirc but has moved to a touch more class. Believe she goes by the name camilla

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puttss View Post
    Tina at 8 burwood is definitely not filipino. 42g used to have lara til around july iirc but has moved to a touch more class. Believe she goes by the name camilla
    As I said before, there was a Filipino girl at Burwood who said she was 'half' Filipino. The current roster shows a Tina and is described as being Filipino. If someone can speak Tagalog then they should see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is rare to see a full Filipina WL/ML. Reason being is that theyre very conservative and have a really tight community. If word gets out that a Filipina is doing this sort of work, she will be shuned by her family.

I had once went to a massage shop and had a session with a full filipina ML. She didnt stay long as she was only there to pay for her studies. Once she was able to pay it off, shes out there. She was 20 at that time. First time seeing her, she immediately asked if I was filipino and I said I was. It was her first time working as a ML so it was kinda awkward at first.

In my experience, filipinos will always ask fellow filipinos if they are filipinos.

Another massage I went to, forgot the name of the place, they were advertising a filipina ML. I went to see if she was actually a filipina. She didnt look like one, she claimed she was half filipina and half Singaporean. I doubt she was half Filipina.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wondering how many guys here remember Cherry from DOS, 121, and Pyrmont/Sussex Star...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Just wondering how many guys here remember Cherry from DOS, 121, and Pyrmont/Sussex Star...
    she was a gem. she's moved on to qld with her bf now though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    she was a gem. she's moved on to qld with her bf now though
    Really....she was a very cute girl, I would suspect that she would possibly be doing privates up there because she was a lazy little bastard. I really liked her but her blowies were not very good.

Thanks for the tip bro I'm out West so these are good for me!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast