Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 143 Marrickville

Junior Member(有D料到)

143 Marrickville

Hi all, just wondering why there is no review about Mr.Billy and his assistant (Mrs. Smoking train), aka: 143 Marrickville?

Its was my favorite place many years ago. 😁. I love older lady who performs above standard and also not bad for rates. Some of them are beautiful and hot, not bad for their ages. Is any other place like that? Cheers ☺️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are both still alive ?? Thought they would be long gone by now. Have walked past here but haven't been in there for over 10 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of reviews on the other forum. This forum tend to be more for the advertisers. Billy is still there - and along with some the regulars. Jessica, Lily and Annie are the ones ive been seeing. Lisa just left for good.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Plenty of reviews on the other forum. This forum tend to be more for the advertisers. Billy is still there - and along with some the regulars. Jessica, Lily and Annie are the ones ive been seeing. Lisa just left for good.
    Any thai girls worth seeing or are they all china dolls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by benno0987 View Post
    Any thai girls worth seeing or are they all china dolls
    All chinese no thais

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hi all, just wondering why there is no review about Mr.Billy and his assistant (Mrs. Smoking train), aka: 143 Marrickville?

Its was my favorite place many years ago. 😁. I love older lady who performs above standard and also not bad for rates. Some of them are beautiful and hot, not bad for their ages. Is any other place like that? Cheers ☺️
    I’ve always wondered the same thing. 143 is always a good bet - at insanely low price and with a friendlier vibe than other place around there.

Same with down the road at 47 Sydneham Rd in Marrickville. $130 an hour. Hardly ever gets a mention around here.

Quick comparative comments though:

Almost any girl at 47/143 is better value, more motivated, younger looking, and a full $40 ph cheaper, fully 40 p/h cheaper than the rarely changing stalwarts at 46 Springhou

The 47 girls work non-stop, there is no published roster, only open between 9 AM-11 PM, you’ve often got to take what you’re given and face a pussy perhaps only lighly graced with soap and water. But the rooms are comfortable. And the ambience quite intoxifying such that many punters find themselves positively addicted the experience. BBFS available from all but 2 ladies. Surprsingly all the married/have aussie BF ones offer BBFS and DFK to anybody. It’s been a successful hunting ground for those punters who love coming home and eating all our creampies for for desert.

The 143 ladies seem to see themselves a little bit more highly and spilt offerings between covered basic + limited but mnoderatly priced add-ons. They also don ‘t seem to get into the day at work as much as those at 47. The place has less of rolling party vibe. And it seems to discourage punters who want to hang out, get buzzed and relax all day. The rooms with single size beds are not inviting!

I can’t speak for 143. But 47 girls will often accept discounts for overnights in the shop after 11 if they like you. Occasionally you might see a friendly one at your place on her day off (when her BF/Hubby is in trouble/jail/not looking).

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That article is over 5 years old and is a completely different address.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Achhhh pity Lisa has left, had some good memories with her 😔. Is she gone back to china or married?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kpopcity, which forum to exactly? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa had one of the best rimming services, would love to know where she’s gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa is working in some massage shop these days near kogarah i think. She also still have her pictures up at the taren point shop - not sure about roster. Lily and jessica also offer a good rimming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    涯叼惹米触之别。your mother is so beautiful

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha, should pop in to see lily and jessica then ☺️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is lulu thai are there any thai girls there worth a visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I’ve always wondered the same thing. 143 is always a good bet - at insanely low price and with a friendlier vibe than other place around there.

Same with down the road at 47 Sydneham Rd in Marrickville. $130 an hour. Hardly ever gets a mention around here.

Almost any girl at 47/143 is better value, more motivated, younger looking, and a full $40 ph cheaper, fully 40 p/h cheaper than the rarely changing stalwarts at 46 Springhou

The 47 girls work non-stop, there is no published roster, only open between 9 AM-11 PM, you’ve often got to take what you’re given and face a pussy perhaps only lighly graced with soap and water. But the rooms are comfortable. And the ambience quite intoxifying such that many punters find themselves positively addicted the experience. BBFS available from all but 2 ladies. Surprsingly all the married/have aussie BF ones offer BBFS and DFK to anybody. It’s been a successful hunting ground for those punters who love coming home and eating all our creampies for for desert.

The 143 ladies seem to see themselves a little bit more highly and spilt offerings between covered basic + limited but mnoderatly priced add-ons. They also don ‘t seem to get into the day at work as much as those at 47. The place has less of rolling party vibe. And it seems to discourage punters who want to hang out, get buzzed and relax all day. The rooms with single size beds are not inviting!

I can’t speak for 143. But 47 girls will often accept discounts for overnights in the shop after 11 if they like you. Occasionally you might see a friendly one at your place on her day off (when her BF/Hubby is in trouble/jail/not looking).
    I saw a girl called YoYo (or yuyu) at 47 a couple of months ago. She was quite young and had tattoos. Called the mamasan and she said she left. Any clue where she went?

Also other than Sala and Amanda, who else offers BBFS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw a girl called YoYo (or yuyu) at 47 a couple of months ago. She was quite young and had tattoos. Called the mamasan and she said she left. Any clue where she went?

Also other than Sala and Amanda, who else offers BBFS?
    Hey bro was she a small tanned thai girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by benno0987 View Post
    Hey bro was she a small tanned thai girl?
    No everyone in 47 and 143 is chinese. I dont recall any thai girls from these two shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Achhhh pity Lisa has left, had some good memories with her ��. Is she gone back to china or married?
    What good memories did you have with Lisa? Did she offer special service to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa is working in some massage shop these days near kogarah i think. She also still have her pictures up at the taren point shop - not sure about roster. Lily and jessica also offer a good rimming
    Which Kogarah shop are you talking about? I met a Lisa in a shop on railway st but did not know if she is th same Lisa.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Appreciate the details

Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post

Very good info. Such precise details help us to choose wisely. Especially for people like me who are not punting regularly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast