Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Any shops with filipinas?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is no glory or honour in trying to make a women out of a barrio pro .
    U will waste u time money and will end up having a diabetic attack like i had.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m looking for a bi guy with a big cock to join me and my bf for a threesome for free. If interested send cock pic to 0478118901 and tell us abit about yourself. We looking for a thick cock that shoots big loads please don’t disappoint us. Hope to hear from u guys soon

Banned
    Anyone who’s been to the Philippines will know that Filipinas are the most promiscuous women on the planet. It’s literally 30 seconds from “hello, how are you?” to them dropping their panties.

Unfortunately, the ones here in Australia don’t need to work on their backs. Most of them are in the western suburbs, married and happily living off their 80 year old husbands’ pension cheques. The old codgers’ superannuation is also feeding half the barangay from which they came from. So in summary, there’s no financial necessity to open their legs to random punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw on SBM roster has a new filipina girl Mari, not sure if anyone can confirm.

Junior Member(有D料到)

?

Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Just saw on SBM roster has a new filipina girl Mari, not sure if anyone can confirm.
    Please tell us what is SBM or where proper name of the place please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    Please tell us what is SBM or where proper name of the place please?
    Sydney Baby Massage. 18 Hargrave Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another 'bump' for Anna at Croydon Palace!

I've seen her a few times, most recently on Tuesday of this week. She's just delightful!

Killer body, great BJ, loves DATY. Light kisses. Very sensual. Very accommodating.

Yes - she's Filo. The website says Nepalese (a red herring?). Anna was born in Manila & came to Oz when she was little.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Another 'bump' for Anna at Croydon Palace!

I've seen her a few times, most recently on Tuesday of this week. She's just delightful!

Killer body, great BJ, loves DATY. Light kisses. Very sensual. Very accommodating.

Yes - she's Filo. The website says Nepalese (a red herring?). Anna was born in Manila & came to Oz when she was little.
    100% Agree with Roj, Anna is one of the most beautiful women i have booked. Addictive curvy body with nice skin, well mannered. I mainly only see women for full service only once but Anna and many women from Croydon have tested my resolve.

Anna most of all haunts my dreams. I'm afraid if i break my rule it would mean trouble like i get too attached or spend more than i can afford.

Anna will likely be in my top 10 for a very long time.

Good shop if you wanna check out a middle eastern women i saw Bonny this year i was quite impressed. Angelina needs no introduction she does not need my recommendation at all Haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who would be best to try first Anna or Erica at Croydon Palace?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I haven't seen Erica on the roster for quite some time. Not sure if she has a new name and still works there, or if she works elsewhere. She was fantastic. Sorry I can't help.

Anna is away on holidays, back shortly after NYD. Have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Came across this place in Pendle Hill on Locanto earlier today, looks to be new. https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au/ I’m confident the photos would be fake, but if the descriptions are somewhat accurate it definitely sounds like it’s worth a lineup look. Hard to come by Filos, let alone 2 at the same shop. Will try to check out soon and report back. If anyone beats me to it please let us know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://40blacktownbrothel.com.au/kiki-2/
    I have no idea as to whether this brothels photos are fake, or how fake, but some gorgeous looking ladies

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hey Erica hasn't been on the roster i think in almost a year a now at least half a year. Come to think of it, when i booked Angelina a couple of months ago she was telling me a story of visiting someone in the Philippines so i'm guessing Erica went home for now.

Between Erica and Anna, Erica is pure filipino Anna is likely mixed race.

I liked both a lot but Anna i found was a knock out beauty. Can't go wrong with either. Treat her well of course.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Croydon place advertising Savanna as filo too, went and did an intro. Calling bullshit there as she said she's a mix of filo, Spanish and aussie where I reckon she's islander/samonian. Doesn't seem friendly too. I saw Anna on intro before as well take it with a grain of salt but I don't find her attractive or pretty if she is genuinely filo as I've seen pretty working lady's that are filos in the past. But the stock is running low. Please help us out by anyone posting good Intel on where we can go to find some gems.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Came across this place in Pendle Hill on Locanto earlier today, looks to be new. https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au/ I’m confident the photos would be fake, but if the descriptions are somewhat accurate it definitely sounds like it’s worth a lineup look. Hard to come by Filos, let alone 2 at the same shop. Will try to check out soon and report back. If anyone beats me to it please let us know.
    Had a chance to visit this place yet? Photos most likely fake.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah went over, wasn't impressed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Filipina Vicky is back at Miss Heavens after a couple of years away. I'll be going to see her soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pendle hill

Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    Yeah went over, wasn't impressed.
    Ageee totally, went yesterday, thoroughly unimpressed!!

Filipina Vicky is back at Miss Heavens after a couple of years away. I'll be going to see her soon!
    I might have to pay her a visit as well!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome just saw this now, any updated Intel for those who saw her before and when will she be on next? Since the roster only does daily updates and no photos of her despite there being photos of the other girls.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast