Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Any shops with filipinas?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    I’m actually half Filipino!
    I'd suggest punters only book you for half their usual time, then!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I'd suggest punters only book you for half their usual time, then!!
    Tongue firmly in cheek! Actually, that reminds me of where your tongue was, Louisa!
    I look forward to doing it all again soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Tongue firmly in cheek! Actually, that reminds me of where your tongue was, Louisa!
    I look forward to doing it all again soon!
    Haha Roj! Love your tongue in cheek humour!!!
    I should charge treble - I have the triple threat - Filipino, African and being British with the accent lol!!! !!!

Looking forward to our next sesh! x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Really....she was a very cute girl, I would suspect that she would possibly be doing privates up there because she was a lazy little bastard. I really liked her but her blowies were not very good.
    i think it goes differently for everyone. but she was always good to me. hence i wont forget her haha

Banned
    There is a very tasty looking Philippine at Croydon Palace
    I'll watch their roster and report back if times coincide

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    There is a very tasty looking Philippine at Croydon Palace
    I'll watch their roster and report back if times coincide
    There are 2 - Vicky & Erica. I've seen Erica. Beautiful young lady, in every sense.
    I'm keen to see Vicky next.

No relation - I saw Vicky (Filipina) at Miss Heavens recently. And Louisa (half Filipina) at Brookvale. Both fantastic!

Banned
    Erica is the one.. looks gorgeous
    Couldn’t find Vicky on their website

Banned
    TALA, works on tuesday and thursday, filipino, newtown pretty baby massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Haha Roj! Love your tongue in cheek humour!!!
    I should charge treble - I have the triple threat - Filipino, African and being British with the accent lol!!! !!!

Looking forward to our next sesh! x
    I would like to hear your Filipino accent though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    just wondering if you guys know any Filipina WL or ML in Sydney? I saw one once at 1 Nirvana who gave great service years ago but haven't been with one since
    Earlwood -look for aria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a great thread thanks for all the shares! Glad there is a thread of like minded gentlemen with an appreciation of Pinay beauty!

These are the wonderful Filipina women i've met so far:

Erika - Croydon Palace ($220 p/hr ; CBJ, light kissing) - 20s, Beautiful curvy filipina girl, with a nice booty, has a very cool but sensual personality, skilled, one of the more memorable girl on top experiences i've had and the best missionary by far. Definitely would recommend! Cheers again for the recommendation @Roj

Jean - Chatswood60 ($150 to $200 p/h ; BBJ, light kissing, can offer CIM i believe) - 20s, tiny girl next door filipinal girl with a serious looking ass. In hindsight every filipina i've been with so far have had perfect looking booties. What i remember best about Jean (after that booty) was the amazing convo before hand, i talk a lot with any WL i'm with but i've not chatted with a parlour girl nearly as much fun as i did with Jean. Such a playful filipino girl with a nice friendly personality, type of girl who's friends with everybody. After that i remember her sweet lips when we were kissing and how she converted me into nipple play. I still have to book her again for a session more centred around sex (completely my bad and no regrets). Would recommend.

Anna - Croydon Palace ($220 p/h ; CBJ, light kissing) - early to mid 20s, Nepalese/Filipino mix, If Anna is not the most attractive asian woman i've ever met she would have to be like in the top 2 or 3 but as far i know the most attractive asian girl i've ever met. I'm not sure if she is Filipina, she has more of a Thai vibe in comparison to Jean and Erika who are convincingly Filipina but like i don't even care, it doesn't matter when the girl is this perfect, it was a perfect session for me and i'm still thinking about her weeks after i met her. Anna's body is like a fantasy, her ass and hips and legs was out of this world (Anna's body kind of looked exactly like this). When we were doing doggy i couldn't believe i was there. When we were doing girl on top i also couldn't believe i was there (ask her to do both normal and reverse). I remember Anna had this cool and quiet personality but also friendly and up for anything. I thought she was a pleasure to deal with. Could not recommend her more.

When i can, planning on meeting.... Louisa whose wonderful presence i noticed on this thread

and will check on Tina in 8burwood and the Filipina girl in 42 Nightshade if they're my type.

Interested on Camilla from ATMC but that place is so expensive i'd have to wait for the right occasion.
    Last edited by kingmike; 09-05-2021 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    This is a great thread thanks for all the shares! Glad there is a thread of like minded gentlemen with an appreciation of Pinay beauty!

Erika - Croydon Palace ($220 p/hr ; CBJ, light kissing) - 20s, Beautiful curvy filipina girl, with a nice beauty, has a very cool but sensual personality, skilled, one of the more memorable girl on top experience i've had. Definitely would recommend! Cheers again for the recommendation @Roj

Jean - Chatswood60 ($150 to $200 p/h ; BBJ, light kissing, can offer CIM i believe) - 20s, tiny girl next door filipinal girl with a serious looking ass. In hindsight every filipina i've been with so far have had perfect looking booties. What i remember best about her after that booty was the amazing convo before hand, i talk a lot with any WL i'm with but i've not chatted with a parlour girl nearly as much fun as i did with Jean. Such a playful filipino girl with a nice friendly personality, type of girl who's friends with everybody. After that i remember her sweet lips when we were kissing. I still have to book her again for a session more centered around sex (completely my bad and no regrets). Would recommend.

Anna - Croydon Palace ($220 p/h ; CBJ, light kissing) - early to mid 20s, If Anna is not the most attractive asian woman i've ever met she would have to be like in the top 2 or 3 but as far i know the most attractive asian girl i've ever met. I'm not sure if she is Filipina, she has more of a Thai vibe in comparison to Jean and Erika who are convincingly Filipina but like i don't even care it was a perfect session for me i'm still thinking about her weeks after i met her. Anna's body is like a fantasy, her has ass and hips was out of this world (Anna's body kind of looked exactly like this). When we were doing doggy i couldn't believe i was there. When were doing girl on top i also couldn't believe i was there. I remember Anna had this cool and quiet personality also but friendly and up for anything. I thought she was pleasure to deal with. Could not recommend her more.

When i can, planning on meeting.... Louisa whose wonderful presence i noticed on this thread

and will check on Tina in 8burwood and the Filipina girl in 42 Nightshade if they're my type.

Interested on Camilla from ATMC but that place is so expensive i'd have to wait for the right occasion.
    I second Anna

she is unbelievable

The insta you posted is pretty bang on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    I second Anna

she is unbelievable

The insta you posted is pretty bang on
    Does this Anna happen to work anywhere else as well or just Croydon Palace?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post

Erika - Croydon Palace ($220 p/hr ; CBJ, light kissing) - 20s, Beautiful curvy filipina girl, with a nice beauty, has a very cool but sensual personality, skilled, one of the more memorable girl on top experience i've had. Definitely would recommend! Cheers again for the recommendation @Roj

Jean - Chatswood60 ($150 to $200 p/h ; BBJ, light kissing, can offer CIM i believe) - 20s, tiny girl next door filipinal girl with a serious looking ass. In hindsight every filipina i've been with so far have had perfect looking booties. What i remember best about her after that booty was the amazing convo before hand, i talk a lot with any WL i'm with but i've not chatted with a parlour girl nearly as much fun as i did with Jean. Such a playful filipino girl with a nice friendly personality, type of girl who's friends with everybody. After that i remember her sweet lips when we were kissing. I still have to book her again for a session more centered around sex (completely my bad and no regrets). Would recommend.

Anna - Croydon Palace ($220 p/h ; CBJ, light kissing) - early to mid 20s, If Anna is not the most attractive asian woman i've ever met she would have to be like in the top 2 or 3 but as far i know the most attractive asian girl i've ever met. I'm not sure if she is Filipina, she has more of a Thai vibe in comparison to Jean and Erika who are convincingly Filipina but like i don't even care it was a perfect session for me i'm still thinking about her weeks after i met her. Anna's body is like a fantasy, her has ass and hips was out of this world (Anna's body kind of looked exactly like this). When we were doing doggy i couldn't believe i was there. When were doing girl on top i also couldn't believe i was there. I remember Anna had this cool and quiet personality also but friendly and up for anything. I thought she was pleasure to deal with. Could not recommend her more.

Are these WLs still around?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoarrr View Post
    Are these WLs still around?
    Hey Phoarrr i've not really punted for very long all of these girls i've seen recently except the ones i'm only just planning to meet. But all of them i've seen on a roster recently.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went this evening to 8 Burwood to see Tina, mostly sure Tina is Filipina got super turned on by those Pinay vibes. I didn't get to talk to her very long so i'm not 100% sure. Tina reminded me of those Filipina receptionists you may see at hotel concierge when you're on holiday or at a Bank or cute office girls commuting around Manila. I'd say i found Erika more attractive but Tina has a different Body type maybe on the slimmer taller side but she's not skin and bones she's got curves too and nice skin. I love the Filipina vibe, unfortunately couldn't book her for an hour so left and promised Tina i'd come back another day for her.

$190 to $200 an hour though. The venue is really nice too a bit nicer than Croydon even, easy to access via train. Croydon is a nice place just not as colourful or as modern as this one. Croydon has top shelf quality girls too, women of my fantasy.

If you're into Thai girls i'd recommend Lisa at 8 Burwood as well. Made my jaws drop a little if i wasn't over there for Tina she would have gotten it.

Will try to view the Filipina girl over at 42 Nightshade i still haven't been able to catch her name she wasn't on roster this Monday she might be on her period, she was on once last week.

edit: the Filipina at NightShade is Lara

edit: 2 Lara at Nightshade told me she is Selena Jane on Scarletblue

edit: there a "spanish-filipina" girl at Nighshade as well on today's roster, goes by Amelia. It would be cool if she's actually mixed. Rate is $250 an hour. Would have to save for another day. She has no pictures.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did two hours with Lara last night. I ended up being super sore all of today she was amazing i've never extended at a parlour before. 100% a young Filipina girl, seems educated, she is well presented: it's clear she spends money on her hair, i was her last customer of the day and she still had quite a bit of make-up on (and nice hair), nice well looked after skin. Perfectly shaped natural c-cup breasts, they were mighty nice and firm but one of the smaller c-cups i've seen. She seems educated actually, all of the Filipinas i've booked and viewed seemed somewhat educated (Lara, Erika, Jean, Anna even Tina), although i would say Jean and Erika had a higher level of English particularly in vocabulary and accent but that's not to say Lara does not have a convincing level of spoken English which she very much does, the Filipinas are a strong bunch when it comes to English and the Thai girls too. Lara has a pleasant Filipina personality very easy going and fun to talk to, she told me about places in Australia she's visited it was cute. I noticed she's a very particular girl, calm, calculated, the kind to be quite organised, looks after herself, has rules, if you get what i mean, i find this pretty attractive actually.

Lara's Scarlet Blue photos are pretty accurate. She's quite small and petite in real life and really does have beautiful hair.
    Lara 1.jpg Lara 2.jpg

Lara makes sure to make that beautiful booty clapping sound when she rode me, i got spoiled hard i heard that clap for two hours straight. She also has a really convincing CBJ (BBJ and Kissing is extra but personally i like CBJ), i was getting a bit soft in between and each time her CBJ got me rock hard again like magic, so we just did this every time we changed positions. Most of all though Lara has a really hot pussy, like steaming hot and very tight pussy too(which i don't say often). Like i took it out of and the condom was steaming hot, it was searing. She called the receptionist twice to turn down the temperature with the air con, maybe it was just a hot room for her but wow i enjoyed it i almost wanted the receptionist to turn the heat up haha. Erika also had a similarly hot pussy i think because she likes hot showers as she said, but Lara is even hotter than that. I don't know what it is about the Filipina girls but the 3 of them that i did a lot of missionary sex with have been the hottest most vocal missionary sex i've had, Lara like the other two was incredibly vocal and animated during missionary sex compound that with the hotter and tighter pussy i had no choice but to extend another hour which i've never done before. Where i did as much missionary as i could and finished hard it was beautiful.

Lara says she's a private and goes by Selena Jane on Scarlet Blue which is why she doesn't do that many shifts a week at Nightshade.

It was great, we were doing it basically the whole of the 2 hours non-stop before a big finish. I was mad sore the next day though.

Update: It seems Lara changed her name to Camilla recently at Nightshade

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just to be clear, Anna of Croydon is being advertised as Nepalese and not Filipina. This is base from the website unless there is another Anna. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mavdbest View Post
    Just to be clear, Anna of Croydon is being advertised as Nepalese and not Filipina. This is base from the website unless there is another Anna. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. Thanks
    Hey Madvert that is true yeah Anna advertises herself as Nepalese only and she does not appear to be culturally Filipina some of the guys here may have more of an idea of the Philippines than Anna does she seems more Thai but then again i know nothing about Nepal. So it is fair that Anna does not advertise herself as Filipina. But she'll tell most people that she's half Nepalese half Filipina if you talk to her even the other girls would say the same (here too). As i mentioned above she's so hot it didn't matter to me but i do believe her and she does appear mixed race which is part of why she's so attractive.

But yeah if you're looking for a girl that is obviously Filipina i think Erika, Jean, Lara or Tina are good choices although yeah i'm only around 80% sure on Tina.

Update: I notice Lara changed her name to Camilla at Nightshade.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks @kingmike.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast