Thread: J KOCHO - SMALL, CUTE and BUBBLY and EXCELLENT SERVICE too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J KOCHO - SMALL, CUTE and BUBBLY and EXCELLENT SERVICE too.

I caught up with the new J girl Kocho last night.
    Kocho is a bright and bubbly and sexy girl with a very sweet nature, but also with the experience professionalism and skills to ensure a good time is had by all.
    If you like Japanese girls or want to try a Japanese girl then Kocho is a top choice girl. She has all qualities we love about Japanese girls - cute, sweet, GFE etc but combined with top service and skills and professionalism that comes with an experienced girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Kocho is around early to mid 20s and from Osaka.
    She is only 155cm tall and has a nice sexy slim little body with just the right amount of curves.
    Perfect set of natural B-cup tits with just the right combo of softness and firmness and delicious pink nipples and she loves having her tits played with and sucked on especially in cowgirl position,
    Nice round bum again with the just right firmness and softness.
    Nice soft smooth clear skin - so nice to cuddle up with, and fully shaved pussy.
    She has a pretty face with sexy eyes, clear skin, long hair and a gorgeous smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney and first time here.
    Definitely experienced in Japan. She is confident and knows what she is doing and committed to providing top service.
    But being Japanese she still has that sweet schoolgirl charm we love and is never cold or just following a routine.
    She is a really warm friendly girl with a funny sense of humour even though her English is limited.
    Best of all she is a very horny girl with lots of energy and really lets go and enjoys herself.

DFK and DATY
    Lots of passionate and sensual kisses especially while fucking.
    I like the way we would pause from pumping every now and then for some passionate kissing and then start pumping again.
    Very nice pussy and she is a big fan of "cuni" (DATY in Japanese). She gets soaking wet and wriggles and moans and squeals in Japanese and I am pretty sure she had a few orgasms.

BBBJ
    Excellent BBBJ.
    Professional experienced girl and knows what she is doing. Sensual build up, sexy eye contact and gret technique.
    And I like the way she gradually moved her body around without ever taking my dick out of her mouth until she was above me and ready for a 69er.

FUCKING
    Kocho has a nice tight pussy and her body is just the right build for fucking.
    Small and light enough to easily lift and move around but with enough tits and arse to hang onto and pound and grind against.
    She is a very active and passionate fuck and enjoyed herself as much as I did.
    I really love cowgirl playing with and sucking her tits and lots of DFK while fucking.
    But doggie was maybe even better because she has a perfect bum and also she knows how to position herself with her back arched in a U shape and her bum pointing straight up at the ceiling, and her pussy fully available for taking dick.
    It's amazing how many girls can't get into doggie position properly.

ROUND 2
    Kocho is that perfect combination of genuinely keen and horny and a professional who wants to make sure the customer leaves fully satisfied so as soon as I suggested a round 2 she was straight into it.
    I always do 1 hour bookings so I don't know if the same applies to 45 mins. I assume it does not apply to 30 mins.

OVERALL
    I highly recommend Kocho to all fans of Japanese girls and to first timers curious to see what Japanese girls are all about.
    Her combination of professionalism, experience and top service and skills combined with the classic Japanese girl qualities of cute, sweet, friendly, keen to please and GFE makes her an excellent punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The face and body shots on the website are definitely Kocho.
    As is often the case a filter has been applied to the face to give it an unreal anime look.
    I think she is actually cuter in real life.