Cici - Chinese - diamond service

Yesterday, Linda messaged me saying she had a brand new girl coming in tomorrow, so I told her I'll be there first thing in the morning which is easily done since I'm working from home.

So I'm not sure what to make of this, both Linda and Cici say that this is her first day working, ever, and that I was her first customer. I thought maybe something was up with the translation, but no, she said I was her first customer ever. I'm sure I'd seen a Cici on the roster before but it is pretty common. I haven't seen her in the shop before so maybe there is some merit to this.

The reason I'm so confused is because the service was excellent. Cici is not the most glamorous girl in the world but she made up for it with a caring service. Who knows, maybe it's because she is new to the industry and isn't jaded by the job yet.

BBBJ in the shower to begin, then 69 in the bed (at my request) and then mish, doggy, then a good slurpy BBBJ and some not so great Spanish (she has great boob's but probably doesn't know how to use them yet.. Will need to take some lessons from Lucy) and COM (not in mouth it was more around her lips) to finish. I offered to go quickly rinse off the dom lube before the second BBBJ which I think she appreciated. Take note bros.

I'd give her a 6.5 for looks, 9 for service and probably would see her again, if Lucy is busy.

Linda you are the best ♥