Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QVB Massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No, neither of them, this one is much younger, sweet little thing, only worked in QVB before.

Coco Natural C Cups

Thx for bro alhungor's effort to bring us the sensational memory again. Any Intel about the Linda in green dress?

I would like to see some photos though. I already feel excited for them. Need to get ready from time, or just watch some videos in order to kill some time. Or even a better idea, go and have some erotic massage ladybirdsweb.co.uk in the evening. That session is exactly what I need right now, the more I think about, the more excited I get. It's definitely a place to recommend, you will get addicted to it and you will want to join regular, at least once per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Is this Coco from the old stanmore or the new coco
    That's some wishful thinking that many of us would also like to be true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was this the chinese coco with decent boobs whom was linda at sussex star ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello brothers,

Have been enjoying the well kept secret that is Little Urban Massage Centre Crows Nest, with both Vicky and Coco....good times.

Now that borders have reopened, we can see the talent trickling back in...and Vicky has advised me of a hot tip today

"Beautiful young sister working here at Crows Nest this Friday (August 5), 22yo."

bella.jpg

You're all welcome. Looks like a winner for the bb lovers...I hope to have a postive report soon, good to see the girls returning to the shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know where the famous Nicole, ex-QVB and mamasan double, is working now?

I remember seeing it here in syd99 but can't find it now in search

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To our brothers on the Northern Beaches,

Vicky is very pleased to announce that she'll be looking after her friend's shop in Manly Vale, the old "Chinese Massage" at 3/321 Condomine St. Note that it will now be known as "Little Urban Massage Centre Dee Why"- the empire is growing...

Vicky, Coco and some new girls will be rotating between here and Crows Nest, will be great for me when I'm on the road back from Warringah Mall

Little Urban Massage Centre Dee Why
    3/321 Condamine St, Manly Vale
    0452-480-887

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice just rang and coco is on today super convenient. Wonder if anyone with big tits working

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12