Thread: Sophia at 137 Beverly Hills - excellent BBBJ plus....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sophia at 137 Beverly Hills - excellent BBBJ plus....

Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : 137 Morgan St, Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 7/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above (no website)

Phone : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite tall, OK face, somewhat chubby figure (but not too bad), natural D-cups, bush but not very hairy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - excellent BJ plus.....

My experience/comments : Phoned to ask who was working, hoping to be able to book Sophia, and was told it was Sophia and Yoyo (turned out it was Sophia I was talking to).

Turned up and was met by Sophia and shown into the room.

I checked it was suck and fuck, no condom suck and CIM and handed over $150.

I stripped and Sophia returned and removed her black leggings and top.

She has an OK face for her age and is quite tall with natural D-cups, an untamed bush (but not too hairy) and a slightly chubby figure.

I was leaning against the massage table and Sophia squatted in front of me and immediately started sucking me and after a while we moved to the bed.

It was an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, great hand- and tongue- work and she lightly tickled my arsehole while she sucked me.

And, best of all, she got the tempo just right – starting very slowly and sensually and very gradually went faster and faster until she was bobbing away and I had to get her to pause or I would have squirted after less than ten minutes.

Sophia certainly knows her stuff.

She asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger and I said “Gently” and she lubed up and obliged with a gentle prostate massage.

I soon needed another pause and suggested some 69 and Sophia readily moved round.

As I said, she is quite tall and it was difficult to get the position right so after a while I got her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

This was better and I inserted a finger into her pussy while I licked her.

She was soon dripping wet and she shuddered to orgasms a couple of times.

I lay down for some more BJ and I soon had to ask her to get a condom.

We started with some cowgirl and she rode me with great passion for a while before I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

My thumb went to her arsehole but she immediately swiped it away.

I kept having to slow down and we then switched to the mish.

I pounded, slowed, pounded, slowed, and so on until it was time for the CIM finale.

I lay down and Sophia knelt between my legs, removed the condom and did more of what she does best.

It didn’t take long and she kept on sucking me dry until I had to get her to stop.

After the tidy-up Sophia left for a quick wash.

When she return she told me that the other customer, an old bloke who was seeing Yoyo, had just wanted to talk and said he was prepared to pay me $50 if I’d let him come in and watch us fucking!!!!! (We’d already finished but not my scene anyway.)

Sophia gave me a gentle massage while we had a bit of a chat – her English is limited but she tries.

She said she was from Beijing, has been here 3½ years, now works at 137 Saturdays and Mondays and also works at a MP in Ingleburn (HJ only, not nude) other days.

I dressed and as I was leaving I asked whether I could say hello to Yoyo and she was summonsed. (I had just heard the other customer saying goodbye.)

Yoko is an OK-looking, slimish MILF and was wearing a short white dress. As we were chatting Yoko started rubbing my chest so I reciprocated and fondled her nice D-cups (no bra) and she also played with my cock.

As a result, when I left I had to walk out into the street with another bulging erection – fortunately the car was parked just outside.

As I left there was an elderly gent (probably 80-something) leaning against a lamppost at the end of the drive and a taxi arrived for him. Could well have been Yoyo’s voyeuristic customer. If so, good on him – still getting out and about for some fun (in whatever form) instead of just staying at home and vegetating.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : 137 Morgan St, Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 7/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above (no website)

Phone : 9150 7236
    Man you certainly go place and thanks for giving us insight into many establishment that is not here.

If you were to pick 1 place that you venture lately? what would that be?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Man you certainly go place and thanks for giving us insight into many establishment that is not here.

If you were to pick 1 place that you venture lately? what would that be?
    I like seeing different girls, rather than having a few regulars (I want to avoid falling in love) and several of my previously regular shops currently have the mostly same girls that they had before the lockdown (and I've already seen them).

At the moment, for some reason, Kelly's in Five Dock has a good stream of new girls for me to try. (As I've mentioned many times, I know Kelly well and she always give me good advice but she is also very strict with her girls. A new girl is told upfront what is expected of her and if she doesn't comply, or is disruptive or doesn't get enough business, she immediately gets rid of them.)

Lea, who owns 18 Brookvale and Taylor's of Lidcombe, always gives me good advice, often telling me that a girl I ask about isn't my type or doesn't provide good enough service, but she currently seems to have a limited number of girls that appeal to me, but she also runs good shops.

Angie's girls at 533 nearly always provide good service, especially at $150/hr, and she always looks after me but she has few girls that I have not already seen.

The girls at Yoko's are more mature but consistently good vale for money.

Other shops, like 143 Marrickville, have a lot of new girls but it seems to me that Billy is less discerning in his recruitment and a lot of girls just work a day or two and then leave - his seems to be a more "scatter-gun" approach with less vetting. (He has also put his price up from $110 to $130.)

But I also have my eye on quite a few girls at other, less regular, shops that have received good reviews and I want to try.

Too many girls, not enough time.

Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plugged this into googlemaps and it looks like a house. Admittedly, there's a rather large number on the wall but I'd be pretty leery about rocking up and knocking on the door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading Brothelcreepers AR on his pussy stack the other month, I swung by here a month or so ago. Well, technically, was on the way home after seeing one of the girls at Pritchard Place. 830pm though I tell you what, it looked closed and absolutely abandoned! Must be a daytime only place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kamo, who'd you see at Pritchard?

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    After reading Brothelcreepers AR on his pussy stack the other month, I swung by here a month or so ago. Well, technically, was on the way home after seeing one of the girls at Pritchard Place. 830pm though I tell you what, it looked closed and absolutely abandoned! Must be a daytime only place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    Kamo, who'd you see at Pritchard?
    I saw Hana, posted a review: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lace&p=2030485

Definite recommend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Hey kamo,

FYI They usually close at 7pm.