Date of Visit : 31/08/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, elegant

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : Massage, body slide (back and front) GFE very happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : YES - fabulous R&T/GFE !

That time of week again and I’m off to visit SBM
Every time I meet a new ML they become my favourite , such a great range of ladies !
This week I was lucky enough to book Mayu. This is a change for me here as all my bookings to date have been Thai ladies (and great punts)

So I arrive at the front door quickly greeted by Mamasan and directed to room 2 to wait a few minutes. I don’t mind waiting a bit as it builds the tension nicely
Then in walks Mayu
Well - she’s basically dressed in street clothes today - tall , elegant , long hair tied back, I’d say B cups No mistaking her Japanese lineage. Dressed like this she looks pretty plane And I started to lament not booking Liya, but I remembered my session with Sarah a week back and thought to myself it’s worth the experiment and she does remind me of one of my regulars a few years back that was such an amazing fling - ended up being a full on affair , but that’s another story

So a quick shower and I’m directed to lay on the bed
We strike a bit of a conversation up , I’ve been to Japan a few times , comparing travels etc - she’s a lovely girl to chat with. As usual I asked if it’d be ok to go for part two twice but I think that got lost in translation.

Time for part one. Nice firm massage that wouldn’t be out of place at a physiotherapist- good quality there
After 15 minutes or so Mayu turns her attention to brushing then stroking my sack and eventually the shaft of my attentive cock - nothing unusual there but very good hands 👍

She asks me to turn over and I eagerly flip
Mayu then undoes her hair and disrobes- wow what a change - she looks amazing ! She has a nice thin frame ,and perky Bs as I thought. letting he hair down has totally changed her look, very nice ! She Moves to the side of the table and starts to lightly run he hands from my ankles and eventually reaches the main event and starts caressing with her oiled slender hands.
Next she climbes on to the table and straddles my legs - all the while maintaining hand to cock therapy with multiple techniques and great eye contact. She then starts to vary her position and turns around to face my feet and caresses sitting on my chest. Not being able to see the action actually intensifies the feeling - then she lifts herself slightly and leans forward presenting her shaven mound for close up inspection-touching was allowed 🤩

She allowed me some Caressing of the labia for a short while then rotated around to face me again and starts to wind me up for the final surge by rubbing her beautiful clam on my upper thigh, all the time slowly jerking me off, writhing like she’s really fucking me and giving a great sex face. Finally she leans forward - continues with the motions and starts heavy breathing in my ear - that absolutely does the job ! I blow like an old fashioned steam train and hold on as she continues to work my cock until the last ounce of energy leaves. One of the better GFE with a ML I think I’ve had
Another great punt
can’t wait to see her again and see if there more to her repertoire!