Thread: V Emma 42g only ok

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Emma 42g only ok

I was there to brake a drought and I did. She said she hadn't cummed all shift. Seemed believable. She started with brief bbbj which was good. Hoped it would last longer cause I was looking to fuck hard n fast in the 1/2hr sesh. We stayed interlocked with her legs on my shoulders mish. Squeezing her thighs with arms and kneeling up to play with her clit the only variation. She kisses pretty good after claiming she thinks it's only just ok. But she got into it. I was telling her to cum for me when pausing the thrusting and she started to grind underneath me. When the girl puts in the effort as well so do I. We were both sweating in the end. Would I return - NO. She looked a bit older in the face compared to the tanned body. Nice descent sized nipples and hearing her report she came the highlight. Was planning on braking my drought with Mixed Bentley, then V Sumi (private) but was early hrs of morning when booked. Emma just ok for me. Wasn't the pse I was hoping for. Can't recall a review. Thought I'd do one for the team.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    I was there to brake a drought and I did. She said she hadn't cummed all shift. Seemed believable. She started with brief bbbj which was good. Hoped it would last longer cause I was looking to fuck hard n fast in the 1/2hr sesh. We stayed interlocked with her legs on my shoulders mish. Squeezing her thighs with arms and kneeling up to play with her clit the only variation. She kisses pretty good after claiming she thinks it's only just ok. But she got into it. I was telling her to cum for me when pausing the thrusting and she started to grind underneath me. When the girl puts in the effort as well so do I. We were both sweating in the end. Would I return - NO. She looked a bit older in the face compared to the tanned body. Nice descent sized nipples and hearing her report she came the highlight. Was planning on braking my drought with Mixed Bentley, then V Sumi (private) but was early hrs of morning when booked. Emma just ok for me. Wasn't the pse I was hoping for. Can't recall a review. Thought I'd do one for the team.
    Thanks for posting. I was thinking of seeing her but perhaps with give her a miss.

I was thinking of seeing v Mia, photos look good but the description on her profile give me a hint that services may be a bit limited. I haven’t found an ARs in her yet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Thanks for posting. I was thinking of seeing her but perhaps with give her a miss.

I was thinking of seeing v Mia, photos look good but the description on her profile give me a hint that services may be a bit limited. I haven’t found an ARs in her yet.
    I did a double with Mia and Nana was fucking hot. She's really pretty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks mate, I may need to pay the lovely Mia a visit over the next few days then. Expect an AR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did you post about it? I wouldn’t mind reading it. No pressure if not

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Did you post about it? I wouldn’t mind reading it. No pressure if not
    Hey bro. Yep I did post about it. Just check my thread posts. You should see it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey bro. Yep I did post about it. Just check my thread posts. You should see it.
    Will do thank you for replying

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She would have her own fans, but to me she was older than I would pay at 280-300 per hour. Just saw her at the intro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    She would have her own fans, but to me she was older than I would pay at 280-300 per hour. Just saw her at the intro.
    Good to know thank you. I don’t mind an experienced girl, I quite like them actually. I have seen too many young Japanese girls recently. I can do with an older and more experienced girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Are you referring to Emma or Mia?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mia, I have got my eyes on Mia. Sorry the question wasn’t for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was referring to Emma, Mia is younger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn I am keen to try V Emma based off her photos but if she's a lot older or nothing like them then it'll be a pass from me.

Aside from her face, @PussyAddict how was her body? If her service was just average it might be a deal breaker for me. Her body is exactly what I'm looking for sigh.....

Anyone have suggestions for girls who have great service and similar body shapes to V Emma? Looking for that smoking gym, toned, meaty ass physique!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't remember body look lol
    Mia way better in all departments