Thread: Quality of service at some shops is declining fast.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quality of service at some shops is declining fast.

I’ve been punting for years but the quality of service is really getting worse. I’m not talking about a girls lookS so much I’m talking about there Basic service . They just expect to get a tip even if nothing’s happening. 80% can’t do massage and if your not happy and ask to speak to the owner no one knows who she is. This happens to me at Massage station
    Massage shop in Wavell Heights, Mongolian girl tried to cut my hours kept me waiting for her to start massage left room in between massage. When I complained I have payed for one hour you have only done 43 mins her reply was I have to catch a bus I’m thinking WTF how’s this my problem. I asked for refund can’t do I asked to speak to owner no one had her number. Because I’m sure the owner would have no idea what is going on in her shops. Before the lock down this place was fine. I’m determined to speak to the owner. Why do they think it’s ok to cheat a customer. Be careful if you go to this place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Roughly 80% of MLS I would say left the country and can’t come back or moved on to other jobs while covid . You are not going to get quality till maybe early next years until student’s holidays visa can come back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    all shops transition through a cycle of desmise.

initially very hard core good performer pioneer girls establish the shop reputation
    new girls start to come and learn the ropes from the pioneers
    next girls start and learn from generation two, but they don't hear about the hard work from the start.

and so it continues until the average low performers turn up and get big tips straight away just on the shop reputation.

Whatever shop you were at, you need to abandon.

AF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    all shops transition through a cycle of desmise.
    initially very hard core good performer pioneer girls establish the shop reputation
    new girls start to come and learn the ropes from the pioneers
    next girls start and learn from generation two, but they don't hear about the hard work from the start.
    and so it continues until the average low performers turn up and get big tips straight away just on the shop reputation.
    Whatever shop you were at, you need to abandon.
    AF
    So how do you explain the shops that have kept their reputation as a quality shop for some time?
    Yes I know ....never ask a question you don't know the answer to..the answer is not for me.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    So how do you explain the shops that have kept their reputation as a quality shop for some time?
    Yes I know ....never ask a question you don't know the answer to..the answer is not for me.
    Prof
    What would be an example? Over what time frame are you considering?

As for the shops which have maintained quality they are still at Stage 2. "initially very hard core good performer pioneer girls establish the shop reputation
    new girls start to come and learn the ropes from the pioneers".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    What would be an example? Over what time frame are you considering?

As for the shops which have maintained quality they are still at Stage 2. "initially very hard core good performer pioneer girls establish the shop reputation
    new girls start to come and learn the ropes from the pioneers".
    Your evolution of shops is right to an extent but that shop can be steered right with a good captain. Take pams old place, she was someone who kept the girls to a high standard, punted the ones she wasn’t interested in and wasn’t afraid to get on the tools herself so to speak. Shops will always go downhill if you have an owner who isn’t heavily invested in quality of customer service who takes a back seat.

This comes down to the fact that mostly these girls hate their jobs as much as most of us and will slacken off if they can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Your evolution of shops is right to an extent but that shop can be steered right with a good captain. Take pams old place, she was someone who kept the girls to a high standard, punted the ones she wasn’t interested in and wasn’t afraid to get on the tools herself so to speak. Shops will always go downhill if you have an owner who isn’t heavily invested in quality of customer service who takes a back seat.

This comes down to the fact that mostly these girls hate their jobs as much as most of us and will slacken off if they can.
    i recall going to the place Stanley St when it was basically massage tables in the old architects' office. Good example of running a business. shame about the phone taps and being inadvertently caught up with Mr Ipswch.