Thread: Thai Kara

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Thai Kara

So booked Kara recently as she was diamond only so really intrigued. The shop also highly recommended her.

So into the shop and Kara came to greet me. Firstly she's got a really smoking bod. Like slim but curvy. She was in this tight form fitting dress and you could see her ass and tits popping out. Face is quite pretty. Like a classic beauty kinda way. She also looks almost like a mix but I confirmed with her she's full thai.

So when she took off her dress and I got a good look at her and I gotta say hot damn. Thai girls do have some of the nicer bodies around. Big sexy round ass, big I'd say Dish size tits (I think they're bolt-ons though), flat stomach and shaved pussy. I actually think she looks like she works out in the gym and lifts. Her English is also quite good and has no problem communicating.

Into the shower for a quick wash down and dried up. We first stood next to the bed and kissed a bit and then she gave me a cat bath as we were standing into each other. Onto the bed and the cat bath continues. She's quite skilled. Her tongue will be on your nipples as her hands move around your body, tickling your balls, legs and other nipple. She'd then come up to your face and breathes next to you whilst kissing your neck and licking your ears. She'd then bring her tits over to you for you to suck whilst she sat on your cock and gave me a nice pussy slide.

After a bit she'd move over to your cock and gives a really good bbbj. Lots of suction which you could definitely feel. It's very different from you know the tip flicking and shaft licking. I did ask her for some 69 which she agreed but I don't think she likes getting her pussy licked as she always positions it a bit further away than normal and after a while moved back to give me more bbbj. She then did some more cat bath and kissing and then grabbed the dom. As she was opening the packet she sat on my cock for some more pussy sliding to keep it hard and then dommed me up and mounted me in CG. Nice warm pussy and she'd come down and hug me as we fucked in CG.

Switched to some mish and then I knew I had to finish in doggy because of that ass. So into doggy, again she tends to position her ass higher up which was a bit hard to get my dick into but when it went in hot damn. She positions her doggy style with her two legs firmly together and ass up so that you got this nice view of the bubble butt. Needless to say I didn't last long in that position and cummed.

After the clean up we cuddled and chatted a bit about life and she was surprisingly very easy to talk to. After a bit of chatting we naturally tried to progress to round two and she gave me another bbbj. The timer did ring however so I got her to cat bath me whilst I wanked myself off for a second shot. Overall a great experience. I can understand why she's diamond only.

I use to always hesitate booking thai girls. I like my GFE but they're more PSE but Kara was great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is back working again a few times a week. Lovely young girl, still looks great. recommend especially if you like voluptuous girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with Meng's review. Saw her late last year, been meaning to go back but hard to judge when she works. I remember she was a great kisser, but didn't kiss too much. A bit professional on that end. But absolute hottie, great body, and skilled.

She did tell me she works elsewhere too where she can be had for a lower rate, but she doesn't do the kissing and BBBJ. Told me it was a conscious decision to work in those places as she finds it gets too intimate when she has to do kissing, BBBJ etc. Interesting take from her, but can understand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys know where else she works?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    She’s back at 42 today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad this AR exists. Made a booking with Kara earlier in the week and had a good time. Been a bit disappointed with my punts since Kiko left for warmer weather but Kara was a nice little pick me up.

Thanks for the AR Meng and the confirmation from other punters

Quote Originally Posted by timpeter2010 View Post
    Nice review and can you post some photos for her?
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42