Thread: Bbbj vs CBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bbbj vs CBJ

Hi All,

I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts of getting CBJ vs BBBJ at RNT joints?

If BBBJ was offered would you take the health risk at RNT joints as I'm sure brothels have more health check ups?

Please share your thoughts below?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tell me what's d different
    Between rnt n brothel when girls offer bbbj
    How do u know they do health check or not.
    Did girls give u a look at d doc certificate.
    I find if girls offer y not

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's a bit like playing Russian roulette.... Just have to ask yourself if its worth the risk? If your single then maybe... if married... Maybe not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    My regular ML tells me she gets regular health checks for her own peace of mind. She's told me some horror stories before which would make you think twice about BBBJ. It's not the girls I wouldn't trust, but other guys just not caring about their own and others sexual health.
    RNT shops won't compel their girls to get regular checks unlike brothels. However, not all brothels make girls go for their regular health checks. Many girls starting out at brothels have no idea what to look out for when it comes to STI's nor do they receive any such training. I was surprised to hear from many girls that they were not told to get regular health check ups or have Hepatitis A & B and Herpes (for genital warts) shots. Some girls didn't even know the possible risks with performing BBBJ as compared to CBJ. In any case, whether you go to a RNT shop or brothel and receive BBBJ then there will always be a risk of contracting an STI.

We can't blame WLs or MLs for passing on STI's all the time when there are customers who take risks (i.e. don't use condoms) and skip regular check ups. If guys are going to punt frequently, they need to take responsibility to check their own sexual health because some STI's don't have obvious symptoms.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer CBJ for the peace of mind. I know some WL that don't like CBJ due to the taste. I just go for FS there!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A girl can only be assumed clean the day she has the test as the next punter she sees could have anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had many many BBBJs all over the world. Never had a problem ever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Have had 3,000 plus bbbj’s, no problems.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBJ is always a disappointment for me. I wouldn’t push it if a WL doesn’t offer BBBJ but I wouldn’t go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Have had 3,000 plus bbbj’s, no problems.
    They say it’s always 3001 that gets ya... and its also important to remember most accidents happen within 10km of your home... and you can’t forget it’s more often than not the murder was committed by a family member or close friend.

... if you know what I’m saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    a wise man once said " you've got to risk lot, to get the biscuit"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not punting now but previously i have had quite a lot of BBBJ and i always insist. If CBJ is all thats on the menu i decline. Ive never had a problem ever and i reckon 200 to 300 BBBJ. But just recently i seen in a Wollongong furum old mate picked up a dose. Ive been to tjat placd and others like it woth similar staff run the same way. I wised up pretty quick and noped out didnt ask for CBJ just knew from experience that it would end badly. Its up to you really to use your smarts especially if your a seasoned punter to know whether to dress up or do the nudey run

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bbbj is the best, it was either bbbj or no bj for me. The feeling is just not there with a condom.

But last year a young wl gave me gonorrhoea. (only saw the 1 girl in the 2wks beforehand so knew it was her. Luckily I had her on WeChat and msged her, she got tested and confrimed she had gonorrhoea in the mouth with no symptoms).

It was fking painful, felt like my dick was cut in half with weird liquid coming out. Constant burning pain. Worst thing was the symptoms showed up right before a long weekend so I had to wait 4 days to get tested and get the antibiotics. Because I couldn't get treatment straight away, I think there is permanent damage to the veins. Doesn't feel the same anymore, not as strong and hard.

I'm scared of getting them now but still occasionally in the spur of the moment type of thing. (Never learn lol)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fook1 View Post
    Bbbj is the best, it was either bbbj or no bj for me. The feeling is just not there with a condom.

But last year a young wl gave me gonorrhoea. (only saw the 1 girl in the 2wks beforehand so knew it was her. Luckily I had her on WeChat and msged her, she got tested and confrimed she had gonorrhoea in the mouth with no symptoms).

It was fking painful, felt like my dick was cut in half with weird liquid coming out. Constant burning pain. Worst thing was the symptoms showed up right before a long weekend so I had to wait 4 days to get tested and get the antibiotics. Because I couldn't get treatment straight away, I think there is permanent damage to the veins. Doesn't feel the same anymore, not as strong and hard.

I'm scared of getting them now but still occasionally in the spur of the moment type of thing. (Never learn lol)
    If she got gonorrhoea in her mouth, what happen if someone DFK with her? Any risk for kissing her.

Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    If she got gonorrhoea in her mouth, what happen if someone DFK with her? Any risk for kissing her.
    Mate, apart from STD’s you can also get infected with cold or Covid too, punting has its risks, you just need to decide how much risk you are willing to take in return for the sexual pleasure?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    I don't know. We had lots of dfk aswell they didn't check my mouth just said the tablet and asre shot will cure it lol. I was just glad it was over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, apart from STD’s you can also get infected with cold or Covid too, punting has its risks, you just need to decide how much risk you are willing to take in return for the sexual pleasure?
    I know the risk is always there whatever that is. Like the old saying: 食得鹹魚抵得渴。 Just curious about infection through bbbj that’s all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cbj these days not worth the risk mate