Thread: New Massage Shop 107 Parramatta

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Massage Shop 107 Parramatta

Hi All,

Got asked by a friend to try out their new massage shop, who am I to say no to that!?
    Apparently they have some good specials on at the moment too, but I can't see them advertised here?

Anyway, I was told they had a young beautiful girl on today and had to try her out, straight away I thought...here we go, this sounds like the normal spiel you get" anyway I showed up at the address, 107 church street Parramatta. At first I thought it was the shop on the main road that's facing the public (get seen entering by a lot of people ), but I called and they said it wasn't , instead they have a shop in the residential block that is also zoned for commercial, I attached a screenshot from google as it's hard to explain how to get there.... just need to dial 106 on the keypad.

Paintskills.jpg

The shop itself is on the second level with a few other commercial shops, it's very discrete and private which is a plus for me as I know a few people in Parramatta and don't want to be seen entering lol
    I was greeted by the receptionist and taken inside, the place is nice, looks like someones apartment re-done into a shop, it looks really nice though, very pink with a lot of flowers everywhere lol
    I was ushered into one of the 3 rooms, inside was nice and air conditioned, good solid massage table, basin to wash up and stuff etc.

Next the young women walked in... for once I was not lied to!!! This chick was gorgeous, she must have been early twenties, she could have passed as a teen 18,19... she introduced herself as Yuki to me and lunged herself towards me with a smile and gave me a hug, straight away i felt at ease with her and we had a quick little chat and I paid the money.
    The massage was really good, being such a small girl she wasn't as firm as I would have liked, but my god she made up for it when straddling me

Im definitely going back there, im not sure when she wis working there again but I wouldn't mind trying some of the other girls there too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After Friday night I needed a good massage, I went back today and saw another girl, her name was apple.
    She was a little older then the other girl but she was still very beautiful, she was like a size 4 or 5 very tiny. Very bubbly personality too, giggling a lot... actually a little bit ditzy

Anyway, I paid for an hour massage, which was only $25! due to a 50% discount being one of the first 5 or so customers i think..then we had a bit of chit chat and I got undressed and as i removed my pants she grabbed me from behind and whispered "sshhh" into my ear, then slid her hands down into my boxes and wrapped her small little fingers around my cock and giggled.. Apparently the management are strict about no funny business

She then asked me to lay down on the massage table, she gave a great massage (which is what i only went there for anyway) good firm hands and she worked my entire body..

She then asked me if I wanted to turn over and continue, to which i said, "no thank you..im just not interested..." Said no single hetro man ever! She told me i had to keep it down as the manager might hear us so I just nodded to her to show I understood, the next 30 ~40 mins went by like nothing, she started with the oil and getting naked, by the end we were 69 and I had blown in her mouth

I guess the real story here though, is despite a 50% discount I still ended up paying about $100 haha couldn't not tip for incredible service

Banned
    Bro you sounded like the shop owner mate
    Good intro but a bit far for me
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1L0V3Massage View Post
    The shop itself is on the second level with a few other commercial shops, it's very discrete and private which is a plus for me as I know a few people in Parramatta and don't want to be seen entering lol
    I was greeted by the receptionist and taken inside, the place is nice, looks like someones apartment re-done into a shop, it looks really nice though, very pink with a lot of flowers everywhere lol
    I was ushered into one of the 3 rooms, inside was nice and air conditioned, good solid massage table, basin to wash up and stuff etc.
    Good try Mr.Shop Owner but why not .. we are here for fun, any new business is welcome.

Any WeChat and phone number details available?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    Good try Mr.Shop Owner but why not .. we are here for fun, any new business is welcome.
    Im not the business owner I assure you, however as I mentioned I was asked to try by a friend, yes that friend knows the owner
    But I have no internal interest or gain in this business succeeding or failing, just getting the word out there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    Any WeChat and phone number details available?
    Sorry, here is there number 61451181890

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guess we’ll have to go get a second or third opinion then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The use of emojis on the AR reminds me of something 🤔

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    The use of emojis on the AR reminds me of something ��
    Papi, that’s no my works as I am base in city with some project nearly completed
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love how you review 2 different girls.
    But the funny part is
    There is no name of the girls
    So how r we supposed to test drive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    I love how you review 2 different girls.
    But the funny part is
    There is no name of the girls
    So how r we supposed to test drive
    both names are in the review, yuki and apple

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Too far for me and sounds like a bit of shilling, but the names are in the reviews Happyman...he saw Yuki first and then Apple
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Too far for me and sounds like a bit of shilling, but the names are in the reviews Happyman...he saw Yuki first and then Apple
    Thanks for the head up
    My bad, didn't read it properly until you said it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyway
    I pop over today,
    I dont know does it have 3 room or not
    But the room I got into
    Look nice, but definitely the wall is thin
    I can hear d male reception playing his loud music and he talking on his wechat.
    The girl I saw is linda,
    Old about 40..
    Part 1 pretty good.
    Part 2 is bit rough went hard on it
    There is part 3
    Will I go back, I got to check out the two girl he try b4 I will decide