Hi All,

Got asked by a friend to try out their new massage shop, who am I to say no to that!?
Apparently they have some good specials on at the moment too, but I can't see them advertised here?

Anyway, I was told they had a young beautiful girl on today and had to try her out, straight away I thought...here we go, this sounds like the normal spiel you get" anyway I showed up at the address, 107 church street Parramatta. At first I thought it was the shop on the main road that's facing the public (get seen entering by a lot of people ), but I called and they said it wasn't , instead they have a shop in the residential block that is also zoned for commercial, I attached a screenshot from google as it's hard to explain how to get there.... just need to dial 106 on the keypad.

Paintskills.jpg

The shop itself is on the second level with a few other commercial shops, it's very discrete and private which is a plus for me as I know a few people in Parramatta and don't want to be seen entering lol
I was greeted by the receptionist and taken inside, the place is nice, looks like someones apartment re-done into a shop, it looks really nice though, very pink with a lot of flowers everywhere lol
I was ushered into one of the 3 rooms, inside was nice and air conditioned, good solid massage table, basin to wash up and stuff etc.

Next the young women walked in... for once I was not lied to!!! This chick was gorgeous, she must have been early twenties, she could have passed as a teen 18,19... she introduced herself as Yuki to me and lunged herself towards me with a smile and gave me a hug, straight away i felt at ease with her and we had a quick little chat and I paid the money.
The massage was really good, being such a small girl she wasn't as firm as I would have liked, but my god she made up for it when straddling me

Im definitely going back there, im not sure when she wis working there again but I wouldn't mind trying some of the other girls there too