Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Famous Jazz Tune Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the newcomers of the shop don't seem to be providing same standard of services as the regulars and the overall shop quality has dropped from my recent experiences

both SSDS and Sky has slowly risin again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would agree with this actually. SA has potential though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Would agree with this actually. SA has potential though
    hopefully she realizes her potential soon, they have lost 2 all time talents in recent months unfortunately, and I can see some tiredness in some eyes...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was going to write a glowing review of a young girl, but my brain was in such a haze, I didn't grab her name...

I'm not good with accents, but it was almost a bit French??

Only downer was smokers breath - needs to hit the chewing gum like the other girls, but otherwise, good times!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    On a break, work and customers got to her. Hopefully for us she'll be back, hopefully for her she finds herself and doesn't.
    I have seemed to telfon coat through 2020 but this is the worst news of the year for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    to sum it up, L and V left, M is overworked, C is moody as ever, new talents are too raw to carry the load and R is troubled with all of the above...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    to sum it up, L and V left, M is overworked, C is moody as ever, new talents are too raw to carry the load and R is troubled with all of the above...
    You left out S, T and D. Just kidding. Or not. I am.
    S is long gone only T and D are left.
    New talents, old talents, they just need to survive the first month of creeps out there to find their niche customers.
    Same with every other shop, the core girls will be tired ans overworked, especially with no new overseas talent.
    Shops who survive on keeping punters happy with new girls monthly are struggling. Shops are closing and girls are changing shops for better conditions. Your favourite may be found elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    @ococpunt - pretty shitty form airring this
    how about you go and buy the shop and change all their names to 1-99 like what they do in China? lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    How about you take the p out of your name
    Good thinking 99

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 14-01-2021 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ocupunt - out of line comments mate. Show a little respect.

For the record and IMHO......M, C, R are all amazing girls. Always a delight that is rare to find elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did anyone see the columbian that was here for like 3 days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never found C to be moody at all. Always great conversations and belly laughs, coupled with excellent service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    I’ve never found C to be moody at all. Always great conversations and belly laughs, coupled with excellent service.
    Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not that they need any promotion, but T5 regular girls are generally friendlier and easy to get along with. Maybe its the customer not the girl....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    keyboard avengers team, is your secret base in the kitchen?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    come on, people - stay on subject and leave the dick measuring contests at home.

in relation to adequacy/moral high grounds stuff, lets just remember we all pay for the pleasure of the company of the ladies- its a business transaction - if you prefer one over the other, great. If the lady prefers you over another, even better - no need to brag about it/ be defensive about it - its just variety.

I, for one, would rather people talk about the feel/attitude of the lady - EG, xxxx is definitely more of a conversationalist with a PSE, and ??????? more of a innocent high pitch giggling student with a GFE feel (although she is definitely not naive at all)
    Last edited by Ace01; 01-12-2020 at 03:21 AM. Reason: leaving the names out

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    I, for one, would rather people talk about the feel/attitude of the lady - EG, xxxx is definitely more of a conversationalist with a PSE, and Xxxx more of a innocent high pitch giggling student with a GFE feel (although she is definitely not naive at all)
    Then get the laws changed.
    As it is, these women can get fined, disgraced and deported. Doesnt happen to punters. Maybe it should. That way people may think before they post.

Most of the ladies don’t do this work for the pleasure or the scintillating company of some here. They take incredible risks with their health, mental wellbeing, reputation and safety for the quick buck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lets be a bit real, my post is probably less descriptive than a lot of others around here - i merely describe the feel of a particular ML to me. i could have used the same description for girls i simply have a dinner date with - misogynistic? maybe, but that's pretty much of a given if you are on a forum like this (some more so than others)

As much as i find it fun sometimes, the way clues are left, it doesnt take much of a detective for people to gather sufficient information. So if you have done something you are not suppose to and dont want it to be known - dont post or share on this forum.

As to the consequences - if you are there to get a massage and maybe flirt and perv - you are just pervert just like me but no laws are broken. IF you do more than that and get caught - you will be fined, disgraced and deported if you are on a visa just like the ladies - definitely have happened to some punters

I would totally agree that most ladies if not all dont do this for pleasure only - anyone who truely believe otherwise is delusional. Men also do so with risks to their health and mental wellbeing. Men often wrongly infer mental love from physically love but almost always the women knows the 2 are very different

I simply find it crazy when one member make a personal attack of another when the another gives different impression of a particular lady. The ladies must find that funny.
    -------

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 14-01-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Gone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast