Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous Jazz Tune Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Having decided to try something new from the regular which could usually be accessed any time of the day, decided to try some jazz after reading this thread. Decided to catch a new movie on Disney+ and must say it was a captivating tale of making a man of you. I particularly liked the ending that more than left me intrigued to see what would occur in the sequel
    Sounds like someone wants a Mini Series on Disney+ remember it a fantasy Bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Sounds like someone wants a Mini Series on Disney+ remember it a fantasy Bro
    Haha indeed and sometimes knowing that is what makes it the best fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck it, will have to do the drive and check this place out. Northside has been rough lately. Seems like all the talent has gone cross river

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Fuck it, will have to do the drive and check this place out. Northside has been rough lately. Seems like all the talent has gone cross river
    Totally agree Northside is shyt picked up a while back but soon deteriorated back well worth the drive South

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Totally agree Northside is shyt picked up a while back but soon deteriorated back well worth the drive South
    Don't expect too much on the Southside fellas - inner city is where your odds are better. But plenty of old Chinese boilers if that's your poison.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To keep the song tunes going, big fan of "Ring My Bell" by Collette from the late 80's, but originally recorded 10 years earlier by Anita Ward.

Very innocent face that hides something a little devilish.

As Molly Meldrum would have said "do yourself a favour"!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    To keep the song tunes going, big fan of "Ring My Bell" by Collette from the late 80's, but originally recorded 10 years earlier by Anita Ward.

Very innocent face that hides something a little devilish.

As Molly Meldrum would have said "do yourself a favour"!
    I have seen a handful girls providing a similar service across Brisvegas and she was the worst. Overpriced, lacking energy or interest. Worse than a dead starfish. Just lying there on the table motionless when I did all of the action. Not interested to change positions .... all for $230 + massage cost

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Each to his own jimmy but I took Mollys advice did myself a favour and rang the Bell half way through and walked,not a fan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    I have seen a handful girls providing a similar service across Brisvegas and she was the worst. Overpriced, lacking energy or interest. Worse than a dead starfish. Just lying there on the table motionless when I did all of the action. Not interested to change positions .... all for $230 + massage cost
    interested to know how did you/her come up with $230 tip? such an awkward number? most girls this shop from my experience are not this greedy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    interested to know how did you/her come up with $230 tip? such an awkward number? most girls this shop from my experience are not this greedy
    I once gave a girl a $135 tip. This came about when she stated the amount she wanted and i said i did'nt have that much left. She of course then asked how much do u have? Maybe this happed here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she wanted 250, I said she could have 200 plus $30 from massage fee change, she agreed.
    Maybe I was targeted as that was my first punt in many years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she wanted 250, I said she could have 200 plus $30 from massage fee change, she agreed.
    Was she your first choice or did you just walk in and get given someone?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I walked in and she was the one greeting me. Inside the room she asked if I had come to the shop before (never), and which shop I usually went to (none, I just moved back to Brisbane). She was nice, cute, friendly ..... but cost me so much and gave poor service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I walked in and she was the one greeting me. Inside the room she asked if I had come to the shop before (never), and which shop I usually went to (none, I just moved back to Brisbane). She was nice, cute, friendly ..... but cost me so much and gave poor service
    Well that's your first mistake. Always say you been to the shop before but just didn't get the girls name, or it was a while ago and can't remember her name.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyways, if the girl you are referring to is who I think is, she's not worth spending any amount more than $200. poor English, poor service and not a great body, bad luck on your first return punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    anyways, if the girl you are referring to is who I think is, she's not worth spending any amount more than $200. poor English, poor service and not a great body, bad luck on your first return punt
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest her shyness may be a factor resulting in lack lustre service and there may be benefits for breaking through this "wall"...however does one want to invest the time and $$$ to find out when there are other far more immediate enticing options on offer here??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a ‘Tuesday’ experience, keeping the musical theme going. Fantastic body and a great time was had. Had to wipe my face afterwards...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what happened to Vanilla and where she might be working now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Vanilla and where she might be working now?
    On a break, work and customers got to her. Hopefully for us she'll be back, hopefully for her she finds herself and doesn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    On a break, work and customers got to her. Hopefully for us she'll be back, hopefully for her she finds herself and doesn't.
    Are you in contact with her?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast