Thread: Famous Jazz Tune Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol... outrage culture and white knights hit Aus99. Hilarious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Lol... outrage culture and white knights hit Aus99. Hilarious
    The only thing hilarious is you using the term ‘white knight’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i wouldnt be so sure they will no longer work there (or anywhere else) - they have left and come back before- maybe they just need a break - unless someone has some inside scoop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    i wouldnt be so sure they will no longer work there (or anywhere else) - they have left and come back before- maybe they just need a break - unless someone has some inside scoop.
    Who are we talking about here??? V and L?? L is not coming back hopefully and V well, the truth is no one knows....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    some of us go like me go for the services, we get a massage and services according to what we pay. It's ok to express our opinions if we like or dislike our experiences as long as we are treating the girls with respect while in the room, then fuck off afterwards

whereas some self righteous punters think they are superior regulars, digs into MLs personal lifes and ask for private numbers, tries to get a "regular rate" then gets all defensive because they felt some sort of connection to a ML? Don't act like you are not one of them, you all know who you are and what you did

girls don't really give a shit about what's being said or done here, get real and get out of their bloody kitchen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    girls don't really give a shit about what's being said or done here, get real and get out of their bloody kitchen
    i think you’re probably mixing things up a little though I agree with most of what you said. Treating the girls with respect is the most important thing. Everything else is almost irrelevant.

but The thing with the kitchen you’re not mentioning is that often the girl isn’t ready and if the guy arrives the others will often say to come talk to them in the kitchen. Those dudes you see in there aren’t always post massage, theyre punters in waiting. That being said often the girls do wish guys would fuck off and they don’t.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    digs into MLs personal lifes and ask for private numbers
    Since we have to fill out the COVID registration with our name and phone number, if the girl doesn't message you from her private phone within 24 hours saying "great to see you, let's catch up for a drink", then it's fair to say she's not interested!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Since we have to fill out the COVID registration with our name and phone number, if the girl doesn't message you from her private phone within 24 hours saying "great to see you, let's catch up for a drink", then it's fair to say she's not interested!
    ..lol....well said... but only if people left accurate contact details...lol...so many have missed out!

In my 20s at a very legit and upmarket massage clinic with a 1/2 price tryout - that happened to me (and the only time ever)... She called me on a friday morning at work (not everyone had a mobile) and said exactly that! - sure i was just looking for something to do on a friday afternoon. Needless to say it was a great weekend, especially i after i told her that it wasnt fair she saw and touched so much of me and i saw very little of her. It was great for about 4 months until she decided Europe was where she wants to be.

Ahh, youth is so wasted on the young

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Ahh, youth is so wasted on the young
    Nice quote, I think i will borrow this one every now and then.

not sure what Oco did, but seems his posts are standard for the past couple of pages, why else have a forum if you can't share details... (doesn't appear to be naming names, acts, AND establishments in the same post?)
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few have been banded had there numbers blocked so they can't make a bookings , the girls have been complaining about there behavior and are just posting revenge shit
    It's not good when the girls call you out as a preditor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    A few have been banded had there numbers blocked so they can't make a bookings , the girls have been complaining about there behavior and are just posting revenge shit
    It's not good when the girls call you out as a preditor
    Those girls need to stop telling customers everything

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Nice quote, I think i will borrow this one every now and then.

not sure what Oco did, but seems his posts are standard for the past couple of pages, why else have a forum if you can't share details... (doesn't appear to be naming names, acts, AND establishments in the same post?)
    exactly what I don't understand about. some get too connected with girls that's why they took offense to something that's like nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because they are just like every one else going through life they don’t want to lie too you , if you ask them a direct question they will answer it true full ,
    They expect the same from you
    They actually care about there customers
    They actually invite me to sit down in the kitchen to say hi and talk to the girls
    All the respectful customers always get asked some times there are 3 of us guys
    We all say hi to each
    Other
    It’s not that type of place
    Sorry you don’t make the grade
    Expect to be banded
    They know the revenge shit your putting up hear
    Just be nice , they don’t want customers that go there and demand I want this
    They don’t want to give it to you
    They are trying to say no nicely.
    This is a very rare place in this industry
    There are 2 other places like this one , but you would be going to them ( they won’t give you what you want either)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because they are just like every one else going through life they don’t want to lie too you , if you ask them a direct question they will answer it true full ,
    They actually invite me to sit down in the kitchen to say hi and talk to the girls
    We all say hi to each
    Other
    Expect to be banded
    There are 2 other places like this one , but you would be going to them ( they won’t give you what you want either)
    Sorry are you taking to me??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all say hi to each
    Other
    Expect to be banded
    Do you all sit in a circle, hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Do you all sit in a circle, hold hands and sing Kumbaya?
    Haha Nah, Just talk like normal human adults mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to finally check this place out...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still can't work this riddle out... maybe I just don't know the place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    I still can't work this riddle out... maybe I just don't know the place.
    LOL Perusal Should only take 5 minutes to work it out at best

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast