Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
Tel: (02) 9281-1098
☎️ 0401-616-343
Wechat: abc43a2
http://www.diva43.com/

Beautiful Face, Natural C & Passionate Personality
Nationality: Chinese speak English/Mandarin
Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage, NHJ
Value for money/recommend: YES, sense of humor, Sexy.

The review come few days late, as i hv been busy recently.
I did a call for booking for Fergie that day but it turn out that she not working that day, got an recommendations to try the new girl Florence as she just start to work that day.
Got a photo of her, and wow she looks hot in the photo so make a booking.
Arrive there and wait in the room for her to arrive, after she arrive we have some into to each other and start the part 1.
I will say she give a pretty good massages, seem to be experienced, the strength she use just perfect balance for me. We exchange some conversation while she doing the massage and start the part 2.
Part 2 start by she getting nude and reveal her body which was a nice with sone tattoo on her tight.
To be honest at this point i expect a normal part 2 like thevone i got from most ml, but to my surprise she was doing a great on part 2. She gave me really erotic catbath, sucking my body really nice, lot lot of catbatch was done, with touching to my P at the same time, it feel great and she looks really enjoying it, me too really enjoying it too lol.
Then come with the body slide which was so erotic, while i keep my hand busy for caress her boob and suck it, to bad not long after that i cum and my session come to end. Taking a shower and leave the shop happy.
On my way out saw fergie, and she walk me out to the door.
Note: fergie was working as reception that day.