Person's Name : Bony

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 11/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au

Rates : Diamond service $190 / 45 minutes

Size/shape : She is short, nice body, petite, trimmed pussy, awesome perky natural C cup boobs, round nipples, great ass OMFG great ass !!!

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Language: Very limited English. Google translate required.

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, LFK/DFK (available), Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy, PSE/GFE

Value for money/recommend? 100% yes, I cannot stress this enough. Yes for sure !

It has been a very long time since I have been to 22 and ages since I have spoken to Amy. Saw this girl named Bony on the roster and decided to give her a go based on previous reviews and the fact Amy recommended her to me so made a booking and headed to the shop.

After entering, Amy quickly gave me some hand sanitizer as well as checking my temperature. After exchanging $$$, Amy told me to wait in one of the rooms downstairs while Bony got ready. Roughly a few minutes had passed and I then get a knock on the door. It was Bony ! Bony introduced herself, took my hand and we then started to walk upstairs. As Bony was walking upstairs, she was wearing a white bra with white panties and those really big hooker heels. As I was walking behind her, I had a nice view of her ass and damn it was sexy. While I was undressing, Bony was taking off her bra which revealed these really nice perky C cup natural boobs. Straight away, my cock started to get erect and hard. Bony saw this and said "big". I replied and said "wow you are very sexy". Bony has very limited English so I had to grab my phone as she started talking in Chinese. Despite not being able to talk in English is no problem for me as Google translate does all the work. Even though the flow of conversation is not the same as talking to someone else that speaks English, it didnt affect my time with her.

After chatting, we headed for the shower. Bony gave me a very good clean and focused on my little bro. She was amazed at how erect he was and she didnt even do anything yet lol. I have to say that it is very rare for me to have a erection before getting on the bed but fuck, Bony's body was turning me on so much. At this point, I got a good look of Bony's face and I would say she is not young, but not old at all. I would probably say she is mid to late 30's. Once we were clean, we both hopped out of the shower and straight onto the bed. Bony wiped down my little bro and then started a good catbath which lasted around 10 mins or so. Bony then commenced a very good BBBJ focusing on my head then started to up the tempo a little bit. I then hopped off the bed and asked Bony to get on her knees on the bed and suck me so I could get a really good view of her little round ass in the mirror. Holy fuck this was so sexy. While she was sucking, I could not stop starring at her ass. While Bony was sucking, I then started to slowly head fuck her but not roughly or anything, just a little slow then a bit faster. Bony's head was still and I was just standing there pumping her mouth but not fast, just medium speed.

I could feel that I was going to cum so asked Bony to grab a rubber so we could fuck. Bony put the rubber on and I started fucking her in doggystyle. Normally what I do is I get the girl to kneel on the corner of the bed for maximum penetration so that's what I did and Bony was happy to comply. I grabbed Bony's little round ass and started to pump her. Bony's pussy was very tight and after a few pumps, I could feel she was getting wet. I continued pounding away while Bony was letting out little moans. She then started talking in Chinese which I think was maybe Chinese sexy talk but I don't care, it sounded really sexy anyways. At one point, I pushed her ass cheeks up and could see her pussy completely wrapped around my cock, damn this was a sexy sight. Pounded away at her pussy for a while then decided to fuck in missionary. Jumped on the bed, and Bony jumped on. Because Bony is small, she was able to ride me while using her feet to hook the insides of my knees. I know it sounds weird but it was really good. At this point, her pussy was wet because I could feel her wetness all around my balls and legs. I then grabbed Bony's ass and started to fuck her in cowgirl. She started to suck my nipples and at this point, I hugged her and just pounded the shit out of her.

This went on for who knows how long but I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up on the bed, Bony ripped the rubber off and I then blew a huge load in her mouth. Bony continued sucking and moaning while I was grabbing Bony's head because I just had to grab something. Bony continued sucking for about 10 seconds then we both jumped off the bed. At this point, I was absolutely spent. While Bony was getting cleaned up in the shower, I gave her a big hug from behind and just thanked her. She was laughing and said "good fuck". That's all the English she knew haha.

After the shower, Bony and I chatted a bit more on the bed. She told me she was from Kunming. We got talking about China and also food because I love food. While Bony was laying on the bed, I got another glimpse of her ass and I started to get hard again. Bony saw this and said "he big still". I told her in Google translate that her ass in doggystyle is so sexy. She giggled and replied in Chinese saying I am not sexy. I said rubbish, you are a nice girl with nice body. Not too long after this, the buzzer went off and I was then on my way home. I thanked Bony for her time, she gave me a big kiss on the cheek, thanked Amy and then left.

I would highly recommend Bony as she is truly a really nice and happy Chinese girl. She is a very petite girl with a nice set of perky natural C cup boobs with round nipples and a nice firm round ass ! I nearly blew my load early in the session because of her sexy ass but her tits are amazing. If you click with her, I am sure you will have a good time bit as always, YMMV. Big thanks to Amy again for welcoming me and hopefully will be back soon to see Bony again.

If you guys like ass, you will enjoy Bony in doggy style. The view is amazing. Absolutely amazing ! The closest ass to Linda that use to work at Paddington 244 / 244 Desire. Linda had one of the most sexiest asses in Sydney !

LKF/DFK is available but I decided not to kiss due to recent dental work.