Wendy - have I found another Sky? FUCK YES

Person's Name : Wendy - have I found another Sky? FUCK YES

Establishment : 350 Penshurst street Chatswood

Date of Visit : 11/9/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f361/

Phone : 0410716666

Hours of Business : Thursdays and other days when she can

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : I would estimate 30 but she looked 25 years old while I was on top fucking her and when horny

Size/shape : Sexy as fuck like Sky who used to work at Roseville, 165 cm with strong shapely legs, fully shaved pussy, pretty face, C cup boobs natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK with tongue, DATY, rimming on her, DTBBBJ so fucking good, 69, cowgirl, reverse missionary (just like Sky), missionary to completion, I also grabbed her for some cuddles and kisses.

Value for money/recommend? : Holy fuck yes. This time was even better than last week.

My experience/comments : Helen texted and said she had a nice new young girl so I thought sounds good so I arrive into the back door and a girl grabs me into a room and I said I have a booking.

So I check with Helen and its not this girl but another one and as I walk through I see Wendy sitting there not currently busy so I now want sexy Wendy because she was free.

Now if there is a gold bar laying there doing nothing you fucking take it so I am sexcited to be with sexy Wendy and can't believe she is free so I grab her and once we are in the room, fuck me...

Kissing for five minutes non stop with tongue and my cock is hard even though I am still dressed and she is in a bikini, holy fuck this girl is fucking nice and so pretty.

I break away and shower and she comes in and washes me and is playing with my cock which is hard and after getting dry the pashing is full on again for another five minutes.

I could kiss this chick for the whole hour she is so fucking sexy and we are groping each other and I need to get her on the bed and this time I lay her down and licked her pussy so softly and sensuously.

Now here is this beautiful sexy girl letting me lick her pussy and I was stroking her body and boobs and Wendy is really loving this attention as I adjusted my method from last time.

She was crying out and kept saying that it felt very good and not to stop and she was whimpering and making sexy sounds and was almost in a trance.

I am having a great time watching her as I like to give the girls what they really like and I did this for more than ten minutes and towards the end I lifted her legs and butt and licked her arse.

I licked slowly and she could feel my tongue in her arse and I went for a few minutes and then straight back to pussy and she gasped in pleasure as my tongue and mouth now sucked her pussy.

I kept at the licking and gradually increased the pressure and speed and I could feel her starting to shudder and then she is bucking up and cumming.

Most girls love this when you lick their arse and then pussy they will cry out in pleasure and then its my turn and I lay there and she is giving me a catbath and then moves down and licking balls.

Then sucking balls and then licking cock and then sucking cock going gradually deeper and this girl can suck cock so well so I am watching in the mirror while she goes deeper and deeper.

Everything is slow and with purpose like a true professional and her tongue is licking and the feeling is so soft like legendary Ada from 533 many years ago.

The sucking is getting deeper and deeper and she now has most of my cock down her throat and I am marveling at this experience as this is Sky level sucking now.

I was enjoying watching her as she has the best body and is also very pretty and my cock is disappearing and it looked good in the big mirror seeing that thick cock going all the way.

Now Sky could even lick balls as well while full deep throat but its pretty damn impressive to get almost 7 inches and thick all the way in to the hairs and she did this many times.

I really love this girl as she is very sweet and was genuinely wanting me to have a great experience and after the sucking she had to clear her nose as she said it makes the saliva back up her nasal cavity.

My cock was pushing it up there due to the depth but she never complained or indicated discomfort and this is why I keep telling all you punters to be nice to these girls because they are worth it.

They are suffering in silence to give you a good time and most of the time you don't even know it so read my messages about kindness and respect for the girls and follow my advice.

So after at least ten minutes of this bliss during which I nearly came a couple of times, we have a spell of 69 and I was finding it hard to reach her pussy as she is quite tall but managed a few licks while I was sucked.

I had to get into that pussy again and on with the dom and lube and Wendy lowers onto me cowgirl and shit that pussy is tight and warm and I am being fucked slowly now and we are getting horny.

I am just enjoying looking at her great body and legs and sucking boobs which are nice naturals and very attractive as they are so no silicone please Wendy and then get her lined up and wham..

I am fucking from underneath and the look on her face and she is kissing me with tongues again and crying out and looking surprised that I can fuck her so fast from underneath.

I hammered her pussy for a few moments and then Wendy was very horny and she is now fucking me big time just like amazing Sky (happy happy Sky is back) I am looking at her and she is fucking me hard and fast.

Watching this gorgeous lady fucking me and going off crazy horny with that sexy body and legs was superb to say the least and she did this for a long while as well and I am trying not to cum and it was a challenge.

I kept looking in the mirror and seeing her sexy legs and her whole body and the way she looked on her face and nearly lost it several times and I look away mumbling any shit to take my mind off it.

Now that sounds crazy but I wanted it to last so held it together but some of you are going to cave and blow I just know it and after nearly ten minutes Wendy was tiring and we slowed for a while.

I turned her over for some missionary without disconnecting and we were partly off the bed so adjusted and fucked her slowly holding her close and we were kissing the whole time.

I really love this chick and she looks very beautiful as most girls do when horny and I was kissing her sexy neck and saying things to her like "do you like my big hard cock in your little sexy pussy?"

Wendy would then say "yes fuck me with that big hard cock and keep going" and other things like this and I am telling her she is beautiful and how much I love fucking her and I mean every word.

This slow missionary was just the best feeling and she was really in the zone and it was as real an experience as I have ever had with a chick and I needed self control not to lose it several times.

The cumming sensation is a mixture of physical and visual stimuli and she had me on the edge many times and I wanted to finish off as it was getting near time so I told her that I am going to cum.

I elevated up and went much faster and after a couple of minutes I orgasm with such force and Wendy was crying out and clutching at me as well and I lay there on top recovering for a short while.

We cleaned up and showered and said to just lay there in my arms for five minutes and she said she came twice and that she enjoyed it very much.

Banned
    Had a look at their Website...Carumba !!
    Some stunning looking girls ( If the photos are honest )
    Time to validate the passport and cross the bridge

Shop Owner
    Chatswood 350 (Club 350)
    • 0410 716 666
    • 350 Penshurst St North Willoughby, NSW 2068
    • 10am–12am / 7 days

http://chatswood350.com/

Full Service

30 minutes -
    $100.00
    45 minutes -
    $130.00

60 minutes - $150.00

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Wendy - forth time - well suck me dead

Date of Visit : 7/10/2020

Hours of Business : Wednesdays to Sundays

Size/shape : Pretty face, 165 cm with strong shapely legs, fully shaved pussy, C cup boobs natural, sexy small peach bum, slim waist

Services Provided : DFK before and after shower and many times during fucking, DTBBBJ non stop for 30 minutes, DATY, balls sucking, rimming, more sucking, cowgirl, reverse missionary, missionary to completion, I also grabbed her for some cuddles and kisses, I gave her a ten minute massage which she loved and appreciated, licking her sexy arse while laying there looking at me in the mirror.

Value for money/recommend? : Booked for 12.30 today and the first punter comes out after a two hour stint and said he wants to marry her and I said you will have to get in the queue.

My experience/comments : When Wendy saw me there in the reception she was very friendly and smiling and took me by the hand into the room and again its full on DFK with tongue for a few moments.

Shit I really like this girl as she is so fucking sexy and just knows what to do to keep 50 guys interested in her and I jump in the shower and after getting dry the DFK again and then down on her knees and sucking.

Look I just have to repeat it as this girl is amazing at sucking cock and is one of the best I have ever been with and that's saying something after Ada, Joyce and Dior.

I sat on the corner of the bed and the sucking is going deeper now and then this heavenly balls sucking that feels just outstanding and she has my balls in her mouth sucking so soft and its not hurting.

Then more cock sucking and we move to the bed and now its deeper down her throat and almost all the way but its the way she does it that's important and its slow and sensual and deep and licking.

Mixed in with balls and she is alternating and has my balls in a gentle massage while sucking deep and then playing with my arse and this is going on for 30 minutes non stop and I am close to cumming several times.

Wendy then pushes my legs back and wipes my arse even though I wash very well and now is rimming my arse and it was very nice and went for a few moments and then back to more sucking.

She was ready to jump on cowgirl but I said I need to give you some special pleasure so I am on top kissing her neck and boobs and down her body and then licked her pussy in soft slow long strokes.

Wendy likes it if you are gentle and slow and do it with purpose and concentration like she does it to me and she is laying there with eyes closed and is stroking my arm and saying it feels amazing.

I like to give back to the girls in a way that is meaningful and that requires looking for signs of what they like and adjusting to suit and I know that Wendy really loved this and she eventually came in my mouth.

She was very happy and when she got up for a spell her legs were vibrating and now we lay down and I am being sucked again from a different angle side on and she is very horny and has me deep in her throat again.

Also playing with balls and arse and this went for another five minutes and then she gets a dom on and slowly lowers onto me and I am thinking at how she can have a tight pussy.

It felt very good inside her and she is slowly fucking me and leaning down kissing and then rises up and goes faster until she is fucking me quite fast and hard and you can hear skin slapping.

I am watching in the mirror and this girl is very strong and has more stamina than any other girl I have been with except Sky, and she is hammering me hard and fast and we are watching in the mirrors.

I was fighting to keep it together as she looks pretty good and this went for more than five minutes and then I said I want to fuck her and I was driving upward strokes and Wendy is crying out.

I did this for a while and then we changed to missionary as I needed to cum soon as she had me on the edge many times again and I just went slow to start and we kissed and then I raised up.

I fucked her hard for a few minutes and then held her close and hammered that pussy and we came together again and it was so sexy with the DFK.

We showered and then she offered a massage but I said to lay there for a while as it was a 90 minute session and I suggested I massage her and she was very happy to get this.

I just went slowly all over her body and kissed her neck and I told her that she looks so sexy laying there with her sexy stretch marks on her lower back and I whispered in her ear that I am going to rim her.

Wendy smiled and parted her legs and I licked her arse slowly and softly and she was telling me it was a very sexy and nice feeling.

I got up and rinsed and then we lay there and kissed and I held her close for the rest of the time and we talked and laughed and there was no hurry to go.

So this is one special lady and that is why I give her time purely for her enjoyment and she does appreciate it very much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Doctor Wendy - have I found another Sky? FUCK YES for the umpteenth insanely good time

Date of Visit : 28/10/2020

Hours of Business : Wednesdays to Sundays

Rates : $150 per hour (bargain)

Age : I would estimate 30 something but she looks very well toned and in excellent shape, you can feel her abs.

Size/shape : Sexy as fuck like Sky who used to work at Roseville, 165 cm with strong shapely legs, fully shaved pussy, pretty face, C cup boobs natural

Services Provided : DFK with tongue, DTBBBJ so fucking good, DATY and rimming on her during 69, mutual rimming during 69 (you've got to try this), more sucking holy fuck nearly came, pushed my legs back and licked my arse then sucked balls, cowgirl, reverse missionary (just like Sky), missionary to completion, I also grabbed her for some cuddles and kisses and lots of laughs about punters

Value for money/recommend? : Holy fuck yes. Each encounter is so sexy.

My experience/comments : I have seen this lady many times since the last review and during my birthday it was three times that week so that may give you some indication that I like her very much.

Before I go on with the review Wendy told me at the end of the session during our candid talks that there are some punters who like to hold the girl by the neck and pound away thinking choking is a turn on for the lady.

It's probably a turn on for the punter but the ladies do not like this at all as it scares them into thinking they could be suffocated by the punter, so whoever you are stop fucking doing this as these ladies have rights and that can be construed as assault.

I arrived at 12 noon and this lady is fucking hot and I might be in my 60's but I know what hot is and I shower and then on the bed for some DFK and then nipple sucking.

Wendy is now working her way to my cock and balls and she is side on so I can play with her pussy and arse and the sucking is very good and slow and with purpose and quite deep.

She is twisting her head as she goes up and down and this just enhances the feeling even more and I can see that sexy as fuck arse and pussy in the mirror.

Wendy now moves her pussy right around where I can lick her and I put an extra pillow under my neck because her legs are long and its hard to reach her pussy.

I am having a great time licking and sucking away while being deepthroated and then balls sucked and she is moaning as I lick her and I reached up and slowly licked her sexy arse.

Now we are in mutual rimming and she is leaning right down and has her tongue in my arse and I have to say this is a pretty good feeling and we did this for a few moments.

After this Wendy went back to the long slow cock sucking and she was going deep and moaning and twisting and I nearly came in her mouth more than once while looking at her suck me in the mirror.

Its time to fuck and Wendy gets on the dom and tries to get me in cowgirl but I am too big from the sucking so she applies some lube then lowers onto me and I said "how is it possible your pussy is so tight?"

She gets me in there and it felt incredible and she wanted to fuck me very slowly and she is kissing me and is very horny and my cock is all the way to her navel inside and she is fucking me slowly.

Wendy was just moving very slowly and again concentrating and I could see she was having a moment and getting more horny and I just let her fuck me slowly.

I have seen this several times and the girl is really getting off but not from fast activity but from a slow grinding action and she has her pussy hard up against me with very small movements.

Its enough to give her much pleasure and I just lay there maintaining the posture needed for her to reach an orgasm and she did this after getting very worked up at the end.

Wendy then collapsed onto me and held me close and kissed me and then she rolled me over into missionary and wanted me to fuck her now and I started slowly and just maintained an elevated slow deep fucking for five minutes.

She had my chest in her hands and was crying out and she was making sexy whimpering sounds and then came again and I now raised up and fucked her much faster and she was crying out.

I did the fast action for a few minutes and then held her close and came with a strong finish for us both and then just lay there on top to recover.

Wendy was laughing and said she came three times and she wanted to go home and sleep so we had a shower and I said to just lay there with me and relax for the last ten minutes.

We had a good laugh and I told her she is a Doctor as she makes us feel better.

She is one of my all time favorites simply because she is a professional and in my eyes a very beautiful lady so I ask you all to look after her for me.

Banned
    OMG I was going to see her again today. Did not read you report fully, but what I saw was enough to think about changing to Susan lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.D.B. View Post
    OMG I was going to see her again today. Did not read you report fully, but what I saw was enough to think about changing to Susan lol)
    Sorry but what are you concerned about?
    Many girls talk about punters but never reveal identities.
    The choking I am referring to is quite firm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wendy - beautiful and professional

Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : Chatswood 350

Date of Visit : 29/12/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood Brothel & Adult Sex Full Service | Chatswood 350

Phone :02 8065 1990

Hours of Business : Thursdays to Sundays

Size/shape : Sexy as fuck

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, missionary to completion, Wendy 2 orgasms and me one as usual

Value for money/recommend? : Yes of course, Wendy is a beautiful professional.

My experience/comments : I have not seen Wendy for quite some time and wanted to catch up again after my time away so I booked for 12 noon and wanted to go 90 minutes but she had another booking so went one hour.

After my shower I lay down and there is some LFK and groping and catbath and then my cock is getting sucked slowly and with purpose with full concentration.

This girl is an expert hands down at sucking cock and I was just laying back enjoying the feeling as she just gradually goes deeper and is licking and twisting her head.

You can see the concentration like she is working on an expensive watch that needs total focus not to fuck it up and I am thinking that one day she is going to make me cum in her mouth.

So here we are with me in absolute bliss not talking to the master at work but just watching and the feeling is exquisite and this went for 25 minutes so that's value.

Just think you could go and pay $500 for a private and maybe not get this level of dedication so this girl needs to be looked after and treated very well as she is a treasure.

After the marathon suck fest Wendy now gets the dom and lube on and climbs on top and her pussy is nice and snug and feels very good and I am just letting her slowly fuck me.

She is looking in the mirror as am I and we are watching each other get fucked and her body and legs are very sexy to watch and I am being fucked very slowly in shallow thrusts.

Wendy likes to take her time and she seemed to be pretty horny and after a few minutes I am fucking her from underneath and going quite fast and sucking on those nice boobs.

Wendy is now crying out and kissing me and you can hear the rapid slapping sounds and I am absolutely hammering that tight pussy and I have her sexy bum.

I did this twice with slower periods in between and Wendy said she came and wanted me to fuck her now so then we change to missionary and I started slowly and Wendy was reacting very well.

I mixed in some fast bursts while elevated up so as not to squash her and she was crying out again and had her eyes closed and moaning and pulling me into her.

I was getting quite hot after a while and changed to side saddle to cool down and stayed like this for ten minutes with the usual mixture of fast and slow and different angles.

Wendy seemed to like this as well and then to finish I went back to missionary and also mixed in the speeds and at the end I was really going for it and we both came together.

Wendy has a great sexy body and its always a real turn on to watch her getting fucked in the mirrors and this just enhances it and the orgasms can be very strong.

I lay there recovering for a minute and then cleaned up and Wendy gave me a massage for five minutes and I asked her to just relax next to me for a while and we just chilled out and talked.

As I have said Wendy is a great girl and one of my favorites.