Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any experience with King’s Court

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any experience with King’s Court

I’ve just discovered their website &, given how long they’ve been around, it seems strange that I can’t find any reports on here. Anybody?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You go in. Theres a security window. You pay at the security window first.

They then let you into the lounge room. Its got a bar and pool table etc. All the girls are in there, you can see them all, they can all see you get introduced to the girls.
    You take a seat at a couch and one by one they come over to introduce themselves.
    So its not really a lounge room you can hang out in, its more like the girls waiting room. Ie you feel like you're in their room, rather than they are in a room for the punter.

I've only ever done the 90 minute spa and massage. Seems like the main way to go.
    You start off with a spa (If you have a misses at home, watch out, you will go home smelling like you've been in a spa/pool).
    The girl will spa with you. I've usually paid the extra for kissing, so you have a make out session in the spa. Lots of touching and grinding etc (YMMV based on girl).

After a while, you move over to the massage table for oil massage and fun. You wouldn't really go there for the massage. The table is more somewhere dry to keep kissing, grinding, etc. Its more like a full service place without the sex is what I find. Pretty good! Have always left happy.

Banned
    This place is way past its best days...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    they do advertise some do fs as well...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think this place pre-dates the explosion of Asian MPs in the market.

I am surprised it has survived, but perhaps it is not seen as seedy or illegal, and I think it is more suitable for "group bookings"?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

I am surprised it has survived, but perhaps it is not seen as seedy or illegal, and I think it is more suitable for "group bookings"?
    The concept I remember from a place in Liverpool St Darlinghurst from the 1970's.... Except only one spa (held around 12 people) under the house, and the rooms upstairs. No FS, just massage, nude hj cbj etc... (as extras with the girls). Funny, in those days no asians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbind View Post
    You go in. Theres a security window. You pay at the security window first.

They then let you into the lounge room. Its got a bar and pool table etc. All the girls are in there, you can see them all, they can all see you get introduced to the girls.
    You take a seat at a couch and one by one they come over to introduce themselves.
    So its not really a lounge room you can hang out in, its more like the girls waiting room. Ie you feel like you're in their room, rather than they are in a room for the punter.

I've only ever done the 90 minute spa and massage. Seems like the main way to go.
    You start off with a spa (If you have a misses at home, watch out, you will go home smelling like you've been in a spa/pool).
    The girl will spa with you. I've usually paid the extra for kissing, so you have a make out session in the spa. Lots of touching and grinding etc (YMMV based on girl).

After a while, you move over to the massage table for oil massage and fun. You wouldn't really go there for the massage. The table is more somewhere dry to keep kissing, grinding, etc. Its more like a full service place without the sex is what I find. Pretty good! Have always left happy.
    You don't pay the security window anymore. You pay to the reception after you've chosen a girl and what course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to Kings about a dozen times over the past 6 Months. (Before covid and after).

It's defiantly more expensive then most shops but the fatalities I found to be better then your average RnT place. The place is under a brothel license so it's possible to get FS there but be prepared to pay a lot for it. (Could always just discuss with your girl in the room though about how to go about it). I only stick to 2-3 of the Asian girls there. I don't find any of the western ones appealing to me. Just not my cup of tea. The websites drawings of each girl are pretty accurate I'd say. There's a few that are pretty active on twitter also if you are curious.

Best times to go are during Happy hour or Cheeky Tuesday. 30mins is $72 for just a RnT. Best options are $150 for the 45min spa and Tug. During other times if just might not be worth the price. No extra tipping required unless you want extra extras.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "Fatalities" WTF???

Hope you mean "facilities".

"Fatalities" WTF???

Hahaha ! They must keep some serial killers there !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Fatalities" WTF???

Haha whoops. Yes Facilities. But I'm leaving the spelling mistake in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    I've been to Kings about a dozen times over the past 6 Months. (Before covid and after).

It's defiantly more expensive then most shops but the fatalities I found to be better then your average RnT place. The place is under a brothel license so it's possible to get FS there but be prepared to pay a lot for it. (Could always just discuss with your girl in the room though about how to go about it). I only stick to 2-3 of the Asian girls there. I don't find any of the western ones appealing to me. Just not my cup of tea. The websites drawings of each girl are pretty accurate I'd say. There's a few that are pretty active on twitter also if you are curious.

Best times to go are during Happy hour or Cheeky Tuesday. 30mins is $72 for just a RnT. Best options are $150 for the 45min spa and Tug. During other times if just might not be worth the price. No extra tipping required unless you want extra extras.
    Their Japanese are always real Japanese. Also they have South American or European. Quite diversified. Sitting in spa is definitely so relaxing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    overpriced, had to pay to enter. most the girls were fat. there were a couple good ones though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    overpriced, had to pay to enter. most the girls were fat. there were a couple good ones though
    Agreed on the overprice if you don't go on any of the "Special discount times" I believe you need to pay $20 after 9pm to enter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by timpeter2010 View Post
    I dont even heard about this shop, and will wait for the review by others.
    Might be waiting a long time. There hasn't been on for Kings in a few years. Other websites have reviews from last year. like PP

no experience at Kings Court, but sounds like a bit more than your average RnT. Quality time with a girl in a spa has got to be good, right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    no experience at Kings Court, but sounds like a bit more than your average RnT. Quality time with a girl in a spa has got to be good, right?
    you'd think that. I tried the spa package one time. the water and spa was already on before I got inside they.

I think it was recycled, as in some other bro was in there before me. it just didn't feel clean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    you'd think that. I tried the spa package one time. the water and spa was already on before I got inside they.

I think it was recycled, as in some other bro was in there before me. it just didn't feel clean
    Hot tubs are frequent transfer stations for bacteria. The warm water increases bacteria and uses up chlorine quicker. Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a common bacterial infection, is associated with tubs their main symptom has been dubbed “hot tub rash.” Those afflicted experience inflammation, itching, and pus-filled blisters around hair follicles, particularly on areas of the body that were covered by a swimsuit and hence absorb a lot of hot tub water.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yeah many years ago I would sometimes come here with the boys from footy after a game if we had a good win. The big tubs can be fun in the right environment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought I’d bite the bullet and give this a go. The premises is quite impressive with bar, lounges and billiard table. Fronted mid-week before 12 so $20 discount but still $200+ for 75 min spa “experience”. Only one girl available, Brazilian Valentina, which was lucky as hers was the most attractive cartoon on their website roster that morning and the one I would have chosen.
    Taken upstairs to a tiny room (was told this was the smallest??) with a tiny very angular spa full of potentially bacteria laden water where some champagne was offered! Valentina was quite pleasant to talk to with some cuddling in the spa but no kissing. Onto the massage table for an OK Pt.1. Pt.2 was very vanilla with very limited touching or kissing and $100 quoted for a CBJ!! Some discussion over this situation and I was informed that I should have determined what was on offer and prices before I agreed to see her! I left a very disgruntled punter but can’t help thinking that if these guys are still in business, then there must be more to this place??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast