Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any experience with King’s Court

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Thought I’d bite the bullet and give this a go. The premises is quite impressive with bar, lounges and billiard table. Fronted mid-week before 12 so $20 discount but still $200+ for 75 min spa “experience”. Only one girl available, Brazilian Valentina, which was lucky as hers was the most attractive cartoon on their website roster that morning and the one I would have chosen.
    Taken upstairs to a tiny room (was told this was the smallest??) with a tiny very angular spa full of potentially bacteria laden water where some champagne was offered! Valentina was quite pleasant to talk to with some cuddling in the spa but no kissing. Onto the massage table for an OK Pt.1. Pt.2 was very vanilla with very limited touching or kissing and $100 quoted for a CBJ!! Some discussion over this situation and I was informed that I should have determined what was on offer and prices before I agreed to see her! I left a very disgruntled punter but can’t help thinking that if these guys are still in business, then there must be more to this place??

From my experiences at KC, I have noticed some of the girls rates for extras are a little high. They used to? or still do I'm not sure have a "Kings Confidential" which is basically just a selection of girls that offer FS. (But i would never use the bedroom they have on site for this, be prepared to pay out the fucking ass for it). After you've selected a girl. Before you pay the reception. Ask to talk to the girl again and see what extras she is down for. I've payed $150 for FS with a foxy Korean girl named Mia before.

I've heard this store takes a higher cut then standard massage shops, So maybe that's why the girls justify a higher extra menu.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only been 3 times, pre-COVID the cheap Tuesday deal is one of the better deals around. $107.5, 15 minutes spa with your girl, she offers you an alcoholic drink, then a massage with some sort of warm oil, then massage it's self has always been average, but it's always fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    long pasted its used by date the only punters going here would have been customers from 20 years back. Pay to enter, fat horrible white chicks. No thanks! I'm surprised they havent knocked it down and sold to developers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mia's prices for extras are high for this shop compared to 2 other girls I saw. She gets moody if you dont take her up on it. Best play along and pretend you are thinking of taking extras so she still gives you decent service for as long as possible. If you tell her you dont want extras near the start, the session will go bad.
    2 other girls I saw were not like dis.
    Half price tuesday is good.
    I wouldnt use the spas unless it's in the private room. They have 3 spas in communal area. 1 is out in open where everybody walks past, 2 have enclosure. If there are more than 3 customers, you have to share the spa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihongo View Post
    long pasted its used by date the only punters going here would have been customers from 20 years back. Pay to enter, fat horrible white chicks. No thanks! I'm surprised they havent knocked it down and sold to developers
    They used to have some solid Korean and Japanese girls there. But i really agree with their western girls. All not every attractive at all. Would never choose any of them. Have walked out a few times after seeing that they are the only options available.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hot tubs are frequent transfer stations for bacteria. The warm water increases bacteria and uses up chlorine quicker. Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a common bacterial infection, is associated with tubs their main symptom has been dubbed “hot tub rash.” Those afflicted experience inflammation, itching, and pus-filled blisters around hair follicles, particularly on areas of the body that were covered by a swimsuit and hence absorb a lot of hot tub water.
    that place was definitely one of them. not like the Korean places, where they full scrub it after each use

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mortal Kombat

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    "Fatalities" WTF???

Hope you mean "facilities".
    FATALITY!
    Flawless Cum Victory

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i just checked out their website- so u can check out the girls and if you dont like any of them u can just walk out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatuppop View Post
    i just checked out their website- so u can check out the girls and if you dont like any of them u can just walk out?
    I did today at about 2pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatuppop View Post
    Yeah, if you go before so you don't need to pay that stupid $20 entracne fee (Non refundable) Then you just can leave once all the girls have introduced themselves. No harm no foul. on my most recent trip I saw Lauren. Cute chubby Korean uni student. But grew up in Hong Kong. So English is fluent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    Yeah, if you go before so you don't need to pay that stupid $20 entracne fee (Non refundable) Then you just can leave once all the girls have introduced themselves. No harm no foul. on my most recent trip I saw Lauren. Cute chubby Korean uni student. But grew up in Hong Kong. So English is fluent.
    I was a semi regular there pre covid. Usually went before 12 to get morning discount. I've had some very good experiences there, sitting in spa means a lot more chat and physical interaction with the girl. Be nice to them and you'll often get free extras.
    Admittedly the girl quality can vary, some days full of shockers but other times some genuinely good ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12