Hi bro, prob my last AR of the 2023

Nationality: Japanese
Body: Photo of her in sport underwear is very good representation of what you should expect. Profile description is accurate. I was worried about mentioning 57kg that she would be bit chubby but she had a body where it was curvy (tits, ass) and silm (stomach) in the right places. I agree with other AR that she has a bigger frame, like a girl that does sport though I'm not sure if this was from sports or just her youth. Also her boobs are not as perky as some of the other girls that are advertised as young such as Asumi and Aina from Ginza Empire.
Service provided: Shower BBBJ, CIM (she allowed it but I didn't do it), DFK (though not much as we didn't get into it)
Cost: $280 for the hour
Face: Her face is round, pretty eyes and nice smile. More cute than pretty

The moment I walked in she welcomed me with a warm smile and is very chatty. We spent bit of time cuddling in the bed chatting. She's studying English and it's good compared to FIFO J girls and you can have a casual convo with her but you need to accomodate and don't expect fluent or native level.

Time is ticking so I suggested to start with mouthwash and we stripped and head to the shower. Nothing remarkable, quick shower with a short BBBJ.

We dried ourselves and laid in bed. She initiate with some kissing as she made her way down to my little bro to give it love. It's a good feeling having it inside her mouth as she looks at you from down there. Did a bit of DATY then she dom me up to try mish. My little bro didn't like the dom and was going soft super quickly that day so couldn't get into the mood. We fumbled around but eventually went into doggy. Tried mish again but no luck so went back to BBBJ which was decent. She mention that I can finish CIM. I think she was bit inexperienced and she got tired after a few minutes, I guess she not too used to giving long BJ yet which reminded me of my youthful day with my uni gf when she would complain as well. We finished in doggy instead.

Overall I felt like I was with my inexperienced uni gf rather than a seasoned WL, there was moments where we fumbled around and the flow was awkward but the sex was good. She was very friendly and receptive. Definitely a good punt.

Suggestion for future me is to be mindful of how much you're chatting away as she's very fun to talk to. I don't believe she's intentionally wasting time by chatting but rather that's she very friendly and building rapport to have a good session. I can see her being a regular if I ever go that route.