Thread: Nova - absolute sweetheart girl only 22 years old and just started in this industry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nova - absolute sweetheart girl only 22 years old and just started in this industry

Person's Name : Nova

Establishment : 18 Chard rd Brookvale

Date of Visit : 13/9/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://desiresbrookvale.com.au/

Phone :9939 5555

Hours of Business : Weekends for now and maybe more later

Rates : $250 per hour

Size/shape : 166 cm solid firm build with dark tan, very pretty face, long hair, shaved pussy, strong firm legs, c cup boobs natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : New Zealand Mogo and multi Asian so an exciting mix to say the least

Services Provided : Being a total sweetheart, DTBBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, missionary twice so good, legs closed missionary, side saddle different angles, much more on offer and will try next time.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a really pretty young lady who made me feel welcome and she is very sweet and knows what she is doing which was a surprise for a newby.

My experience/comments : The manager of this shop is an extremely nice guy and he genuinely cares about his girls which is why I like him.

I noticed the pics of the new girl Nova and thought that she looks good and only young so I will try her and make sure she is ok.

I messaged the shop and teed up a time and handed over the cash of $250 and Nova shortly appeared to greet me all smiles and seemed very friendly.

She is 166 cm tall and a solid firm build and a very pretty face which was beautiful while having sex and she made me feel at ease right away.

Now I am nervous with any new girl just to start and Nova is a newby so I am thinking maybe she will not have much skills as yet but I need not have worried.

I jump in the shower and Nova comes in and washes me and we get onto the bed and its full on DFK and this lady is beautiful and young and she was right into it.

Now you all need to know that I have no idea if she is going to kiss every customer with virus concerns so I consider myself lucky as this was very enjoyable.

She is a sweet hearted girl and her body was very nice and sexy to hold and I liked looking at her as she is not your small slim Asian girl but a very sexy full figured lovely lady.

Nova then commences kissing me over my body and then is sucking my cock and her mouth feels really good and so soft and sensual and she went deeper and deeper and had all of me in her throat.

Now I am thinking "shit this is fucking good for a newby and so pretty" and she kept this up for ten minutes and then more DFK and then doms me up and sits on my cock.

I did not get to lick her pussy this time but next time and she lowers onto me and it feels good and I am holding her sexy body and a lovely firm round bum to grab.

Nova was fucking me slowly and kissing me with passion and I am very horny because she is a beautiful hot young girl who is fucking me with DFK.

I let her do this as it was pretty great and then I am holding that amazing sexy bum and fucking upwards and Nova is horny and she loves sex.

I am hammering her pussy and getting the DFK and the crying out for a few moments and then she would take over again and fuck me slowly.

She said to fuck her missionary and I entered her and the look of that sexy girl laying there was great and she feels really good and very comfortable.

Nova was happy to kiss me with DFK throughout the session and she really seemed to be right into it and loving the experience as much as I was.

I mixed in some rapid fucking and Nova was crying out and she told me she was loving it and close to cumming so we stayed like this for at least ten minutes it was so sexy.

I then changed to side saddle and just went slowly to start and she has a great body and her legs are lovely to look at and I had some faster bursts and she said she came like this.

After five minutes we changed back to missionary again because it was awesome and I wanted to kiss her some more and we tried a spell of closed legs mish and she really enjoyed it.

I went back to legs open missionary with kissing again and went slow for a while then told her I had to cum as I was on the edge and hammered her to an intense finish for us both.

We cleaned up and I said to just lay there and talk and she told me about her heritage and her experiences so far for her first couple of days.

So guys give her a nice time as she is a newby and as I said a total sweetheart girl and very accommodating so be kind to her and I will be back to try some more things with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can you please confirm what's the rate? There are different rates for western girls on your website. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Can you please confirm what's the rate? There are different rates for western girls on your website. Thanks
    Nova is on $250/hour!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Nova last week. Photos not even close to real.

Banned
    A couple of new selfies from Nova!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Visited Nova last week. Photos not even close to real.
    The photos below are definitely Nova.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nova greeted me in the hallway yesterday when I arrived for Ebony and she looked very beautiful so I will be back there soon to see her. She is one of the nicest young ladies I have ever met.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this anything to do with the one in Wollongong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie1234 View Post
    Is this anything to do with the one in Wollongong
    Nothing whatsoever!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great to see Nova back at #18

Saw Nova last week for the first time in ages, the report at the start of this thread says it better than me. She is young and gorgeous Kiwi girl from Brissie, totally down to earth and really enjoys her work. She gives the genuine GFE.

What I liked most was the chat about her work (she is expanding her horizons which is cute) and her life more generally. If you don’t like the chatty ones she is not for you - but she does not chat on the job. The sex is surreal as she does great blowjobs, kissing, is learning to be more “domme” if that’s your thing.

She speaks very highly of #18 management which is good to hear.

All in all cannot wait for another kiss and cuddle with this beauty.

Banned
    Nova is ready for bookings from 2:00 pm!

Banned
    Nova is ready for bookings now