Establishment : 5 star

Date of Visit : 9/9/2020

Contact Details/Address. 110 Cathedral st, Woolloomooloo
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $190

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, great bod , C cups , tattoo on right Ankle

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai / Korean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, missionary, FJ, massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time, would definitely revisit!

I’ve seen 2 5 Star girls previously and have been keen to go back - Alas recently with the Covid thing and my lack of work I have been frequenting R&T places to fit my budget and relieve my needs. can’t complain- found a great place and the ML’s there rock my world. But FS is my thing and I’ve managed to put a few extra $$ together this week so at last it’s time for a real FS 🥳

Looking at recent WeChat messages I connect with 5 Star and decide on Christine. Booked and walked over to Cathedral st via the domain. Arranged to go in the back door to avoid onlookers from the pub across the road - probably just a bit paranoid of me but I find the entrance there in daytime a bit obvious. Probably because I’ve been visiting these places so long I know what an FS shop looks like , and people who don’t probably wouldn’t notice but hey - right across from a pub ... I think they’d know
    Anyhoo in I go and wait at the nice large lounge in the middle of the old house. I love the layout and feel of this place - bohemian maybe explains it best. It feels like a bordello of old and adds to the experience.
    Christine is running a little late so I just sit watching the big screens. Finally she makes her entrance. strait off the street in her travel clothes - jeans , light top and flat shoes. despite the street ware she looks nice. petite and pretty, I’m not disappointed with her look. And we head up the stairs for our 45 minutes of bliss.
    Christine is friendly and not shy - she gives me a smile at the door and we have a chat. intros , where we are from etc and where the shower is :0)
    I strip and she directs me to the bathroom en-suite and I shower alone - and about as quick as I can.
    When i enter then bedroom again Christine is already stripped off and standing between me and the bed
    She’s petite - slender and sexy , nice Augmented C cups and a really pretty face. bleach blond hair and some regrowth which actually looks great on her.
    I step over to stand face to face with an already raging hard on and she starts kissing me. Which quickly turns to a nice wet DFK .. and heats up from there , she’s a great kisser!
    After a bit of fondling I move down and caress her nipples with my tongue - delightful, they are already hardening and she’s got a case of goosebumps- this looks like going well!
    I stand back up for a little more DFK then she squats and starts on a very nice BBBJ. Just wow ! She looks amazing slurping and sucking and looking up. Can’t stand this too long and Christine realising this stands. we both seem to know what we want and move to the bed together easily- no awkwardness at all
    Back to fore pay and it’s DFK, then titty sucking then finally I’m moving to her neat shaven mound
    But before that I decide to start at her feet. Kissing her ankles and her inner leg then a quick foot job. She has great feet if that’s your thing- and it is for me - so a few minutes here is time well spent for me 🤤
    Next back to some inner thigh nibbles then DATY time ! And she loves this for sure - Lots of writhing and and the right moans and deep sounds - just as I’m about to move in for some deeper pleasures she calls out - I’m going to come!! aaah what the heck - a few more minute and she’s calling and squirming. That’s the stuff !
    I can’t wait any longer and move up for some quick DFK and dom up. Slowly I ease in and we connect for some deep GFE and slow grinding.
    Christine is Petite and tight and she has nice control over her vaginal muscles - tightening when it matters. After a while I think she’s ready and up the tempo, fast pumping - and she starts to light up! Writhing and moaning - this is what sex is about !! We seem to be in sync - reducing and increasing tempo , DFK , writhing all over the bed together until finally I feel the deep beginnings of a cataclysmic build up. And sensing this Christine starts to tighten her grip on my pumping cock, teasing out the inevitable explosion as I eject my load into her hot honey pot and collapse on her. it feels like I orgasm over and over - woah that was a cracker punt !

With still another 20 minutes left Christine provided a very professional medium to deep massage
    She worked previously as a ML and she’s great at that too - so much so that she managed to HJ me and blow me again just before the buzzer sounded !

Man I’d say that’s one for the memory bank ! Can’t wait to visit again when I manage to save some $$ once more

Thanks Christine - hope we get to meet again soon !! 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Person's Name : Christine

Establishment : 5 star

Date of Visit : 9/9/2020

Contact Details/Address. 110 Cathedral st, Woolloomooloo
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $190

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, great bod , C cups , tattoo on right Ankle

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai / Korean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, missionary, FJ, massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time, would definitely revisit!

I’ve seen 2 5 Star girls previously and have been keen to go back - Alas recently with the Covid thing and my lack of work I have been frequenting R&T places to fit my budget and relieve my needs. can’t complain- found a great place and the ML’s there rock my world. But FS is my thing and I’ve managed to put a few extra $$ together this week so at last it’s time for a real FS ��

Looking at recent WeChat messages I connect with 5 Star and decide on Christine. Booked and walked over to Cathedral st via the domain. Arranged to go in the back door to avoid onlookers from the pub across the road - probably just a bit paranoid of me but I find the entrance there in daytime a bit obvious. Probably because I’ve been visiting these places so long I know what an FS shop looks like , and people who don’t probably wouldn’t notice but hey - right across from a pub ... I think they’d know
    Anyhoo in I go and wait at the nice large lounge in the middle of the old house. I love the layout and feel of this place - bohemian maybe explains it best. It feels like a bordello of old and adds to the experience.
    Christine is running a little late so I just sit watching the big screens. Finally she makes her entrance. strait off the street in her travel clothes - jeans , light top and flat shoes. despite the street ware she looks nice. petite and pretty, I’m not disappointed with her look. And we head up the stairs for our 45 minutes of bliss.
    Christine is friendly and not shy - she gives me a smile at the door and we have a chat. intros , where we are from etc and where the shower is :0)
    I strip and she directs me to the bathroom en-suite and I shower alone - and about as quick as I can.
    When i enter then bedroom again Christine is already stripped off and standing between me and the bed
    She’s petite - slender and sexy , nice Augmented C cups and a really pretty face. bleach blond hair and some regrowth which actually looks great on her.
    I step over to stand face to face with an already raging hard on and she starts kissing me. Which quickly turns to a nice wet DFK .. and heats up from there , she’s a great kisser!
    After a bit of fondling I move down and caress her nipples with my tongue - delightful, they are already hardening and she’s got a case of goosebumps- this looks like going well!
    I stand back up for a little more DFK then she squats and starts on a very nice BBBJ. Just wow ! She looks amazing slurping and sucking and looking up. Can’t stand this too long and Christine realising this stands. we both seem to know what we want and move to the bed together easily- no awkwardness at all
    Back to fore pay and it’s DFK, then titty sucking then finally I’m moving to her neat shaven mound
    But before that I decide to start at her feet. Kissing her ankles and her inner leg then a quick foot job. She has great feet if that’s your thing- and it is for me - so a few minutes here is time well spent for me ��
    Next back to some inner thigh nibbles then DATY time ! And she loves this for sure - Lots of writhing and and the right moans and deep sounds - just as I’m about to move in for some deeper pleasures she calls out - I’m going to come!! aaah what the heck - a few more minute and she’s calling and squirming. That’s the stuff !
    I can’t wait any longer and move up for some quick DFK and dom up. Slowly I ease in and we connect for some deep GFE and slow grinding.
    Christine is Petite and tight and she has nice control over her vaginal muscles - tightening when it matters. After a while I think she’s ready and up the tempo, fast pumping - and she starts to light up! Writhing and moaning - this is what sex is about !! We seem to be in sync - reducing and increasing tempo , DFK , writhing all over the bed together until finally I feel the deep beginnings of a cataclysmic build up. And sensing this Christine starts to tighten her grip on my pumping cock, teasing out the inevitable explosion as I eject my load into her hot honey pot and collapse on her. it feels like I orgasm over and over - woah that was a cracker punt !

With still another 20 minutes left Christine provided a very professional medium to deep massage
    She worked previously as a ML and she’s great at that too - so much so that she managed to HJ me and blow me again just before the buzzer sounded !

Man I’d say that’s one for the memory bank ! Can’t wait to visit again when I manage to save some $$ once more

Thanks Christine - hope we get to meet again soon !! ��
    You’ve found a gem !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep she’s a find alright ! keen for anther visit to see what she’s like once we build a bit of familiarity

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you rate her looks (particularly her face) in comparison to the other two girls you've seen here?

Thanks for your Review Sir

Wait till you meet her friend TIA... for a Double

TIA.....The double Lovers
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 08-11-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer her face and boobs for sure - she’s very attractive to me. The last two girls I saw were Japanese and we’re great however one went back to Japan in January and the other was a bit immature for me me. definitely Christine is my preference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man - that might kill me ! But wow what a way to go !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I haven't seen the Jap girls to compare...but colour me interested!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    TIA.....The double Lovers

Lesbian double?

Quote Originally Posted by smallasian View Post
    Lesbian double?
    Lesbian..... Come Experience
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer her face and boobs for sure - she’s very attractive to me. The last two girls I saw were Japanese and we’re great however one went back to Japan in January and the other was a bit immature for me me. definitely Christine is my preference
    Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for posting. One for the to-do list!

I didnt realise 5star had a rear entry, I'd always been super paranoid on my previous visits there because of the positioning of the front door

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for posting. One for the to-do list!

I didnt realise 5star had a rear entry, I'd always been super paranoid on my previous visits there because of the positioning of the front door

Haha... Yes we do have a rear door... Rear entrance

Please call 0417 110110 for Rear Entry
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Christine & TIA double Loving... for you to enjoy

Last edited by 5 Star City; 08-11-2020 at 08:58 AM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Christine. She's young and pretty with enhanced boobs. I think the best point with her is DFK, she's really a passionate kisser.

Unfortunately, I didn't really click with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which one is good to try first Tia or Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimboy85 View Post
    Which one is good to try first Tia or Chris?

Best to do a DOUBLE Bro
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Christine & TIA double Loving... for you to enjoy

Starts Today Thurs. 2021

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone tried Christine and Tia as a double?

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Has anyone tried Christine and Tia as a double?
    Beautiful Thai ...Christine

City Luxurious Private Incall... Booking only

Add Wechat for Christine Sexy VIDEO

Last edited by 5 Star City; 08-10-2021 at 09:59 AM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au