Establishment : 5 star

Date of Visit : 9/9/2020

Contact Details/Address. 110 Cathedral st, Woolloomooloo
Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $190

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, great bod , C cups , tattoo on right Ankle

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai / Korean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, missionary, FJ, massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time, would definitely revisit!

I’ve seen 2 5 Star girls previously and have been keen to go back - Alas recently with the Covid thing and my lack of work I have been frequenting R&T places to fit my budget and relieve my needs. can’t complain- found a great place and the ML’s there rock my world. But FS is my thing and I’ve managed to put a few extra $$ together this week so at last it’s time for a real FS 🥳

Looking at recent WeChat messages I connect with 5 Star and decide on Christine. Booked and walked over to Cathedral st via the domain. Arranged to go in the back door to avoid onlookers from the pub across the road - probably just a bit paranoid of me but I find the entrance there in daytime a bit obvious. Probably because I’ve been visiting these places so long I know what an FS shop looks like , and people who don’t probably wouldn’t notice but hey - right across from a pub ... I think they’d know
Anyhoo in I go and wait at the nice large lounge in the middle of the old house. I love the layout and feel of this place - bohemian maybe explains it best. It feels like a bordello of old and adds to the experience.
Christine is running a little late so I just sit watching the big screens. Finally she makes her entrance. strait off the street in her travel clothes - jeans , light top and flat shoes. despite the street ware she looks nice. petite and pretty, I’m not disappointed with her look. And we head up the stairs for our 45 minutes of bliss.
Christine is friendly and not shy - she gives me a smile at the door and we have a chat. intros , where we are from etc and where the shower is :0)
I strip and she directs me to the bathroom en-suite and I shower alone - and about as quick as I can.
When i enter then bedroom again Christine is already stripped off and standing between me and the bed
She’s petite - slender and sexy , nice Augmented C cups and a really pretty face. bleach blond hair and some regrowth which actually looks great on her.
I step over to stand face to face with an already raging hard on and she starts kissing me. Which quickly turns to a nice wet DFK .. and heats up from there , she’s a great kisser!
After a bit of fondling I move down and caress her nipples with my tongue - delightful, they are already hardening and she’s got a case of goosebumps- this looks like going well!
I stand back up for a little more DFK then she squats and starts on a very nice BBBJ. Just wow ! She looks amazing slurping and sucking and looking up. Can’t stand this too long and Christine realising this stands. we both seem to know what we want and move to the bed together easily- no awkwardness at all
Back to fore pay and it’s DFK, then titty sucking then finally I’m moving to her neat shaven mound
But before that I decide to start at her feet. Kissing her ankles and her inner leg then a quick foot job. She has great feet if that’s your thing- and it is for me - so a few minutes here is time well spent for me 🤤
Next back to some inner thigh nibbles then DATY time ! And she loves this for sure - Lots of writhing and and the right moans and deep sounds - just as I’m about to move in for some deeper pleasures she calls out - I’m going to come!! aaah what the heck - a few more minute and she’s calling and squirming. That’s the stuff !
I can’t wait any longer and move up for some quick DFK and dom up. Slowly I ease in and we connect for some deep GFE and slow grinding.
Christine is Petite and tight and she has nice control over her vaginal muscles - tightening when it matters. After a while I think she’s ready and up the tempo, fast pumping - and she starts to light up! Writhing and moaning - this is what sex is about !! We seem to be in sync - reducing and increasing tempo , DFK , writhing all over the bed together until finally I feel the deep beginnings of a cataclysmic build up. And sensing this Christine starts to tighten her grip on my pumping cock, teasing out the inevitable explosion as I eject my load into her hot honey pot and collapse on her. it feels like I orgasm over and over - woah that was a cracker punt !

With still another 20 minutes left Christine provided a very professional medium to deep massage
She worked previously as a ML and she’s great at that too - so much so that she managed to HJ me and blow me again just before the buzzer sounded !

Man I’d say that’s one for the memory bank ! Can’t wait to visit again when I manage to save some $$ once more

Thanks Christine - hope we get to meet again soon !! 😘