maybe they’ll lift their game
    Paying for a line up is ridiculous
    It’ll hurt their business
    They go should back to being honest .. what they were good at
    and what made them successful
    Don’t treat punters like mugs... they’ll walk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    Ginza is not busy these days compared to their competitions or how they used to be. Cant blame them trying to drum up business with fake photos. Most other shops and privates also use fake photos anyway. What really matters is service, if the service is good, so what if they use fake photos? We come to ginza for the service, not the face.
    Sorry got to disagree with you here. Service is important, but so too is attraction. If there's no attraction or connection, then for me it's a really empty experience - would prefer to just use my hand and some lube, and spend the money on something more worthy.

TBH it's sounding like it's not really worth seeing any girl at Ginza these days that isn't reviewed, or I haven't seen before. Not worth the risk, and doesn't seem like Ginza is the gold standard in quality anymore. After all, I ain't made of money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smallasian View Post
    Sorry got to disagree with you here. Service is important, but so too is attraction. If there's no attraction or connection, then for me it's a really empty experience - would prefer to just use my hand and some lube, and spend the money on something more worthy.

TBH it's sounding like it's not really worth seeing any girl at Ginza these days that isn't reviewed, or I haven't seen before. Not worth the risk, and doesn't seem like Ginza is the gold standard in quality anymore. After all, I ain't made of money.
    They’ve become complacent
    They’re not hungry anymore
    Sakura ... Kyoto... 5 Star City... M5... 42 G... Fantasy 35.. are all keen and more honest

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    5 Star City are quite honest with their photos I’ve found
    CBD style massage are also honest
    If Ginza and others are told by enough punters about fake photos
    maybe they’ll lift their game
    Paying for a line up is ridiculous
    It’ll hurt their business
    They go should back to being honest .. what they were good at
    and what made them successful
    Don’t treat punters like mugs... they’ll walk
    There’s an obvious fake pic used for one of the Japanese girls at 5* which is a shame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    What really matters is service, if the service is good, so what if they use fake photos? We come to ginza for the service, not the face.
    Uh no... maybe for you.

I put more weight in the looks department than service, so if the girl doesn't have the body or face that she has in the pics I might get a girl that I'm totally not attracted to. Don't care if she still has great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always go for the line up at 278. At least you can see them in real life, I havent seen many places with undoctored photos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoEcho View Post
    I always go for the line up at 278. At least you can see them in real life, I havent seen many places with undoctored photos.
    5 Star city
    CBD style massage
    Kyoto
    Sakura
    Summerville
    Vixens 271
    7 Cowper
    Paddington 244

Are all reasonably honest with photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I am not defending Ginza AT ALL, but re Sakura 57, they not lily white on this either. The pics of Mina are completely fake as one other punter mentioned, too. The real Mina is much older and much higher mileage than girl in the pic.

Don't know about the other girls there as haven't visited for awhile.

So many shops post fake pics. Best to just walk out. Sorry the OP had to pay upfront to see a lineup. That's a tacky rip off that only Ginza seems to do. It is one thing enhancing the pics to make the girl look more attractive, but using completely fake pics is a turn off. If the girl doesn't want to be identified (as very few of any girls and punters do) then just cover her face in the pic.
    Mina's photo is a bit over photoshopped. The thing is, if you look at 57 or 206's website, most girls have the photo taken in the shop. If not, be skeptical, that's all I can say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not always shop fault the girls give the shop photo sometime. If girl better looks than in photo no one complaining.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This girl used at shop near city. Because real girl not want her photo used https://teenthais.com/manny-scene1/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My gut feeling tells me to play devil's advocate and defend Ginza here, but honestly I just find a few girls I like and stick with them. Trying out new girls, especially at other shops, has almost always not been worth it.
    I used to frequent Kyoto 206 specifically for one super awesome girl, who has since dropped way down in service. The few others I tried there were below average.
    Tried a few at Marrickville 5, even lower than that. Reviews of the place frequently mentioned paying for diamond service and receiving standard. Ripoff.
    Only disappointment I've had at Ginza since covid was my last booking, for Lulu. Booked her twice before, first time she was super playful and cute, this last time she was quiet and boring tbh. Even taught myself a few Chinese phrases because I know her English is bad, but she still wasn't very responsive.
    Hence, find the ones you like and don't deviate. Rebecca's got my number for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12