Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: berry fake pic and profile

Senior Member(無間使者)

berry fake pic and profile

i was in the city with a bit of time to kill. so i thought id wander over to 278. they said they dont do line up any more. only booking.
    so i looked through the pics/profile of who was available. decide to go for berry. based on the profile. paid the money and went to wait.
    10 mins later woman comes in and says she is berry. completely different girl to the pics. she was just ok looking so litle john said "no choice".

my time with "berry" was mediocre. she is quite friendly and accommodating. in the shower seemed a bit weird though, it seemed as though she had never washed a cock before.

bbbj was not too bad. not a bad rider.

all in all the girl i saw was reasonable. im more peed off that 278 will give false pic and stats.
    the girl i saw stats are.
    bout 35 years old. size 10 , A cups. 170 cm tall. long grey-brown hair
    she was not the girl in the pic advertised as berry.

i dont think ill be back to 278

Banned
    I don't If club278 has changed management or what. I knew the picture profile are not accurate so I went to there to see the line up. there's so many girls on the roster surely if I just turn up I'll see one I like. wrong they ask you to pay first. no problem as I was going to pick a girl anyway. then I was only shown 6 girls . I asked if there anymore they says they all busy so I was then pressured to Pick one. none them in the line up seem like wow to me so I said I'll pick one from the profile. And this one come with an extra $20. it'll be a 35 minute wait but I was in luck some guy was running late so I get see her right away. she turn up she look reasonably OK. Then that just about it. she provide none of the service as stated in her profile except bbbj and handjob. she even wanted skip sex as she blowing very fast trying make me cum have to stop her. she seem to avoid letting me touch her so you can forget about doing anything else with her . the whole session was don't what to said as what to said the worst of the worst. I can't wait til it over

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    I don't If club278 has changed management or what. I knew the picture profile are not accurate so I went to there to see the line up. there's so many girls on the roster surely if I just turn up I'll see one I like. wrong they ask you to pay first. no problem as I was going to pick a girl anyway. then I was only shown 6 girls . I asked if there anymore they says they all busy so I was then pressured to Pick one. none them in the line up seem like wow to me so I said I'll pick one from the profile. And this one come with an extra $20. it'll be a 35 minute wait but I was in luck some guy was running late so I get see her right away. she turn up she look reasonably OK. Then that just about it. she provide none of the service as stated in her profile except bbbj and handjob. she even wanted skip sex as she blowing very fast trying make me cum have to stop her. she seem to avoid letting me touch her so you can forget about doing anything else with her . the whole session was don't what to said as what to said the worst of the worst. I can't wait til it over
    Did you provide feedback...?
    The only way things will improve/change is if you let them know
    When a shop has been at the top of its game management become complacent
    This appears to be the case case with Ginza
    Driving a Maclaren indicates you are no longer hungry

Banned
    feedback! it's was a lonely walk out the back after the session with nobody in sight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    feedback! it's was a lonely walk out the back after the session with nobody in sight.
    Text Message ..?... WeChat...?... wait at the counter till someone returns...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't trust the Chinese girls profile or photos there. I've seen 3 japanese girls at 278 before. All looked like their photos, I'd be willing to say 100% them in the photo.
    1 korean she looked like her photos, great service.

Seen 1 Chinese girl, definitely not her in the photo and service was very average. Seems to be a common trend unfortunately

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Man what is going on with Ginza? I remember the good old days when you’d get DFK, bbbj and all the standard diamond services no question. Now it sounds like the girls are just getting lazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Man what is going on with Ginza? I remember the good old days when you’d get DFK, bbbj and all the standard diamond services no question. Now it sounds like the girls are just getting lazy.
    Covid 19 is making them nervous... the girls see multiple clients per day...who knows if the clients are asymptomatic but contagious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea she didn't look like her photo at all.

Though I found she was a pretty decent punt. Super friendly. Nice BBBJ with CIM. She was pretty cute, personally found her better looking than the photos. Great bod, smooth skin. A bit on the older side but still young looking (Looked anywhere from 20-30). Yes, taller than your average WL, not for the small girl lovers.

Out of all the fake pics out there this one was the one I would least complain about.
    Last edited by jesus-chan; 14-09-2020 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Typo

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    😂 👏

Oh Mr LV, that’s some wisdom right there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm with OP. Below average looks and body. Almost all the Chinese girls there use fake pics. Another to avoid is zoy from ginza. Round face, chubby girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you get your money back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn this shop is losing fans quickly! It used to be a great joint

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Did you provide feedback...?
    The only way things will improve/change is if you let them know
    When a shop has been at the top of its game management become complacent
    This appears to be the case case with Ginza
    Take your money to somewhere else. I haven't been to this place about a year now before covid-19. I think is more towards covid-19 they can't get new girls and hard to get rid of non performance and the girls are nervous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Service are down down down!! Should call them Coleza lol. Used to be an awesome joint. Now I rather drive and extra 15-20 mins to 42G or other places to get my fix instead of wasting time and paying infront to force yourself to pick a sub standard girl. That is stupid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember the days when Ginza used to take real photos of EVERY girls. You can tell because it was taken inside the room with the girls faces blurred. Those were their haydays. Oh times have changed

Banned
    There are other shops that are on par with Ginza
    Marrickville 5
    5 Star
    Glades 42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OP i had the same problem when i last visited in July. The girl looks soo different from the photo that i was stunned for a couple second when meeting the girl. Cum shortly before the buzzer, didn’t even get a chance to talk and relax with the WL after. I also did count how long was my session and turns out it was just 52 minutes.

Honestly i won’t be going to 479 for the mean time, 310 is still a go-to in my opinion.

When they were operating in 278 i remember having great sessions there and the girls were very pretty. Still looking for K Berry in the old 278.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to see a WL. Occasionally she headed down to a FS shop in Canberra and work for like 2 weeks. The shop owner never use photos provided by WLs. They always take girls photos at the shop and blur or cover the face.

She complained that these photos were not good as the mamasan do not touch up using these crazy beauty apps. I saw the photos and was like, these photos are way better than all the photos you sent me!

Sorry to say that many of Chinese girls are mentally unwell when it comes to judging their own beauty and just completely lost and lack of confidence. Beauty cam was the worst invention of the last decade.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience OP. I feel your pain.
    I reckon the best shop website for pics is Sakura 57. Nice, simple photos of the girl in the actual shop. It gives the punter a much better idea of what he will get when booking.

I am not defending Ginza AT ALL, but re Sakura 57, they not lily white on this either. The pics of Mina are completely fake as one other punter mentioned, too. The real Mina is much older and much higher mileage than girl in the pic.

Don't know about the other girls there as haven't visited for awhile.

So many shops post fake pics. Best to just walk out. Sorry the OP had to pay upfront to see a lineup. That's a tacky rip off that only Ginza seems to do. It is one thing enhancing the pics to make the girl look more attractive, but using completely fake pics is a turn off. If the girl doesn't want to be identified (as very few of any girls and punters do) then just cover her face in the pic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast