Thread: Taking names...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Taking names...

Ok, I've just about had it with all these irresponsible media personalities calling for an end to lockdowns and restrictions. They spout all this talk talk talk without thinking about the impact it has on people's lives, nor do they actually offer any solutions. They just stir up the public, and when the shit really hits the fan, they just walk off into the sunset without copping any blame!

So I'm starting this thread to take down their names. For what it's worth, at least here, we can keep track of who to blame if the government really eventually has to cave in to public demand!
    Starting with Ben Fordham of 2GB fame. Lockdown Can't go on, he says. Any other bright ideas, genius?
    Another bottom of the barrel guy, Andrew Clennell. His idea of a perfect world is a place where there's no home-schooling. Death in the thousands? Yeah, she'll be right mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you want a quality thread on auspol it needs to be on ozbargain.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/637773#comment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here I thought you were taking names of the punters who are still punting in this lockdown period.

Take my name down then.
    Must be horrible to live in such fear.
    Creating lists of names - sounds very familiar. Not of German descent are you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At least they have the balls to use their real names.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.