Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Infection at Massage at Central

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes I read that. And here we still have people claiming that this virus is just like the flu!
    Yep, you can't put brains in statues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Yep, you can't put brains in statues.
    She was only in her 50's, not like the "expendables", 70 and over like me...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    She was only in her 50's, not like the "expendables", 70 and over like me...
    We may have a chance as both of us has been vaccinated

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Parramatta Sky Suites Hotel is a venue of concern, infected person stayed wed through sat, and is renowned as being an incall spot for wl's...
    At one press conference, Dr Chant made a point about some people misleading contact tracers of their whereabouts and urged everyone to be upfront and not waste precious time of their contact tracers in tackling the spread of this virus. I wonder how many guys may have visited WLs or MLs and were withholding this information from health officials when they were caught to be close contacts or infected because of visits to other venues. Very concerning if this is happening.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    At one press conference, Dr Chant made a point about some people misleading contact tracers of their whereabouts and urged everyone to be upfront and not waste precious time of their contact tracers in tackling the spread of this virus. I wonder how many guys may have visited WLs or MLs and were withholding this information from health officials when they were caught to be close contacts or infected because of visits to other venues. Very concerning if this is happening.
    Of course they are, don't you read the posts on this site? These are some of the reasons and problems why this lockdown will go on for ages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course they are, don't you read the posts on this site? These are some of the reasons and problems why this lockdown will go on for ages.
    Until November, last I heard!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Until November, last I heard!
    Current modeling says September which could easily run into November or longer

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Correct, no way those guys are stepping up and raising their hand to say "Yep I was there." Even doing the mandatory qr code sign ins at supermarkets are like pulling teeth with some people. And so this will drag on and on...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123