Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Infection at Massage at Central

Banned

Infection at Massage at Central

Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of this place. Have been going here for years and was a very happy customer till recently. The place has seem to deteriorated lately. Asked Angela to use the shower because message service as I had just finished a gym session. Walked into a shower which has rot all over the door and looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years. Was hesitant but when in anyway. Long story short, I ended up contracting Tinea on my feet. Have messaged Angela about this but she doesn't seem to care at all and told me that "she doesn't care about my half hour money despite me going to the place for years". She has very poor attitude and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there. If anyone knows how to attach screenshot of messages please let me know. Will be happy to provide proof of the above. Happy punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of this place. Have been going here for years and was a very happy customer till recently. The place has seem to deteriorated lately. Asked Angela to use the shower because message service as I had just finished a gym session. Walked into a shower which has rot all over the door and looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years. Was hesitant but when in anyway. Long story short, I ended up contracting Tinea on my feet. Have messaged Angela about this but she doesn't seem to care at all and told me that "she doesn't care about my half hour money despite me going to the place for years". She has very poor attitude and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there. If anyone knows how to attach screenshot of messages please let me know. Will be happy to provide proof of the above. Happy punting.
    None of them care about your health unless you go public like this. Sometimes then they don't even care.

Banned
    Unlikely you’d catch tinea from the shower
    More like spending too much time in wet Sox

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Yeah, I'd like proof that you "contracted"...wait for it...tinea at MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That does sound like Angela though. She once barged into my massage room while I was butt naked about to get dressed. No apology from her whatsoever. The other issue I had with her was she complained I went over time when the girl started later than the booking time. Twice that happened and had to pay an extra $10 each time. Don't care about the money, just didn't want to cause a scene so just paid up. The weird thing is, there was the one time when the girl finished earlier than the service time paid and she gave a partial refund without me saying anything. I just accept her character as being part of the legacy of the CCP culture (she's from China right?), don't think she means to be rude. And I guess you can't be a push-over managing a business like this or the industry hardens (no pun intended) you up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    definitely possible getting tinea from that shitty shower at MAC. its not just damp dirty socks/shoes...

from my previous and only visit back in 2019, i remember the shower room definitely needed a good and proper clean. luckily i had flip flops in my bag (essential in a punters backpack). same deal with gyms and school camp etc, wear flip flops in communal shower areas, just basic hygiene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lucky it wasn't nothing too serious. and yes to the flip flops, cant be too safe these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was thinking this would be about either covid or an sti...but tinea

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2021 is coming....it could be the new thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol there’s so many places you can get tinea. I thought this was a STI type of thing...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    THis shitty attitude is so classic from Angela. She's nice, until she's not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonglad View Post
    Lol there’s so many places you can get tinea. I thought this was a STI type of thing...
    Can't help but agree. You can't be sure where you picked up tinea. Of course the owner would be telling you to get lost!
    And it's not Coronavirus or STD. Move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is Tinea?

Tinea is a contagious fungal skin infection. The most commonly affected areas include the feet, groin, scalp and beneath the breasts. Tinea can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Tinea is also known as ringworm, which is a misleading name as no worm is involved.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    The aus99 medical experts out again - claiming you can’t get tinea from the shower even though any doctor would tell you that and official government health websites say it too.
    Not saying that, just saying it could have been any shower or floor you've walked on where someone else has walked in bare feet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems odd no one else is complaining about catching tinea at the place - do you think the girls working there wouldn't be complaining if they were catching tinea?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh they are. They just havent been release from the hospital yet to post

Banned
    1. When I meant proof, I mean that she does not care about the customers health.She's just greedy.

2. Is anyone not surprised alot of the Caucasian girls stopped working there? Eg Julia, Cora,Viktoria etc. She's probably making sure the Asian ones shut up or she goes outta business.

3.The infection I got were on my feet. Yes I agree I should have had thongs on, so my fault.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonglad View Post
    Many places where you can get tinea and there are many RNT shops that haven't cleaned their places properly during the COVID-19 lockdown. Tinea can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Visiting public places barefoot, especially locker rooms, showers, and swimming pools can expose you to tinea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have proof, and does not mind to go public, you can legally file a lawsuit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast