Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infection at Massage at Central

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    If you have proof, and does not mind to go public, you can legally file a lawsuit.
    Tracey Grimshaw, tonight on ACA....A young helpless man has become a victim of....

I think might be easier to buy some cream and talk with your wallet and walk away lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    3.The infection I got were on my feet. Yes I agree I should have had thongs on, so my fault.
    Thongs look better on the girls tho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I caught tinea once when my ball sack touched the sink edge at home. So I wouldn't be surprised if you caught it from the shower floor. Tinea was very common in swimming pools that used those chlorine foot ponds that you had to walk through when you entered the pool area.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    Tinea is not that rare. If you go to prison in the united states, the showers are dirty as well. I havent heard of anyone successfully suing the prison system for catching tinea. Its a massage shop, technically the showers are not for public use anyway. Id say just forget it, learn your lesson and use flip flops in the shower next time
    Have you been to one of Uncle Sam penitentiary how you know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Have you been to one of Uncle Sam penitentiary how you know
    Clint Eastwood has been inside. Where's the soap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IWlsRvE7d0

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tinea is not that rare. If you go to prison in the united states, the showers are dirty as well. I havent heard of anyone successfully suing the prison system for catching tinea. Its a massage shop, technically the showers are not for public use anyway. Id say just forget it, learn your lesson and use flip flops in the shower next time
    I don't think the common use ones would help, and who's going to go around carrying their own.... Seems like this is just one of the risks us punters endure with pride.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mixtress View Post
    I don't think the common use ones would help, and who's going to go around carrying their own.... Seems like this is just one of the risks us punters endure with pride.
    SS provide you with sandles if you want to use their shower facilities. Not knowing who wore them before you and whether the previous guys had tinea on their feet would make you think twice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this is such a good thread. I seriously think tinea is the least of problems for a shop owner or punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wear thongs into public showers and even backpacker joints for this reason,. had tinea once and never again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Between tinea at MAC and gonorrhoea at 269 Canterbury it’s a tough time to be a punter 😂

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Even if the showers were only for staff use, there would be an underlying obligation for them to comply with WHS principles of a safe workplace.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Even if the showers were only for staff use, there would be an underlying obligation for them to comply with WHS principles of a safe workplace.
    You would be surprised by some RNT shops in the city that are still open that have makeshift showers that are dirty and a health risk to staff. It would be one reason why the girls don't shower in between customers. For those guys who have a foot fetish like toe sucking just watch out for tinea on these girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of this place. Have been going here for years and was a very happy customer till recently. The place has seem to deteriorated lately. Asked Angela to use the shower because message service as I had just finished a gym session. Walked into a shower which has rot all over the door and looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years. Was hesitant but when in anyway. Long story short, I ended up contracting Tinea on my feet. Have messaged Angela about this but she doesn't seem to care at all and told me that "she doesn't care about my half hour money despite me going to the place for years". She has very poor attitude and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there. If anyone knows how to attach screenshot of messages please let me know. Will be happy to provide proof of the above. Happy punting.
    I've never had a problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shop responsibility for sti

Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of this place. Have been going here for years and was a very happy customer till recently. The place has seem to deteriorated lately. Asked Angela to use the shower because message service as I had just finished a gym session. Walked into a shower which has rot all over the door and looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years. Was hesitant but when in anyway. Long story short, I ended up contracting Tinea on my feet. Have messaged Angela about this but she doesn't seem to care at all and told me that "she doesn't care about my half hour money despite me going to the place for years". She has very poor attitude and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there. If anyone knows how to attach screenshot of messages please let me know. Will be happy to provide proof of the above. Happy punting.
    I have wondered if shop is responsible if you catch sti, if you get food poisoning at restaurant, restaurant is responsible right. You can sue restaurant, can you sue shop, there is no disclaimer at any shop i have been to. Use service at your own risk.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    I have wondered if shop is responsible if you catch sti, if you get food poisoning at restaurant, restaurant is responsible right. You can sue restaurant, can you sue shop, there is no disclaimer at any shop i have been to. Use service at your own risk.
    Restaurant? Seafood?? You making me hungry bro!

RE your analogy, I don't think it is right to make that comparison. Restaurants are responsible for the food they serve because they actually make the final product ... IE. Cook the food. A brothel doesn't "make" a WL, they just hire them out "as-is".
    I think a better analogy is a removalist company. The company hires people (not "make" them) who they then hire out to help move house. So have a look at the current news about the guys spreading COVID to Vic, is the removalist company copping the blame?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Restaurant? Seafood?? You making me hungry bro!

RE your analogy, I don't think it is right to make that comparison. Restaurants are responsible for the food they serve because they actually make the final product ... IE. Cook the food. A brothel doesn't "make" a WL, they just hire them out "as-is".
    I think a better analogy is a removalist company. The company hires people (not "make" them) who they then hire out to help move house. So have a look at the current news about the guys spreading COVID to Vic, is the removalist company copping the blame?
    I think the removalist company is going to cop a fine as well,because the guy working for them told the boss he was contacted by the nsw health as he is positive and the boss told them to keep going.
    That's what I heard on the radio

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    Between tinea at MAC and gonorrhoea at 269 Canterbury it’s a tough time to be a punter ��
    Seriously wait till we hear about the first case of Delta Variant in a ML or WL outfit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Seriously wait till we hear about the first case of Delta Variant in a ML or WL outfit.
    Parramatta Sky Suites Hotel is a venue of concern, infected person stayed wed through sat, and is renowned as being an incall spot for wl's...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I think the removalist company is going to cop a fine as well,because the guy working for them told the boss he was contacted by the nsw health as he is positive and the boss told them to keep going.
    That's what I heard on the radio
    They have just found the removalist mother dead in her Green Valley home from covid apparently

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    They have just found the removalist mother dead in her Green Valley home from covid apparently
    Yes I read that. And here we still have people claiming that this virus is just like the flu!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast