Thread: Driving licence & Dani Sharp

Jsmith8888

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    After reading so many good things about Dani I decided to make a booking.

Reached out and she requested my driving licence for screening. Now I don't know about the rest of you but I don't like the idea of someone knowing where I live, my full name, etc. Especially when I'm looking to make a booking like this.

Is this sort of thing normal? To those who booked her in the past, did you just pony up?
    I really have no interest in privates after being scammed, but this girl had my attention, good reviews etc, I went through this exercise with her wanting to know my background, I gave her a rough description reluctantly, then she wanted a copy of my license , I said I am not going for a home loan WTF and she said if you question my methods your not my sort of customer and I said if you were Scarlett Johansson I would think about it, needless to say I did not see her..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jesus. Yeah I guess personal safety is massive for WL but that’s a big call asking for license.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    After reading so many good things about Dani I decided to make a booking.

Reached out and she requested my driving licence for screening. Now I don't know about the rest of you but I don't like the idea of someone knowing where I live, my full name, etc. Especially when I'm looking to make a booking like this.

Is this sort of thing normal? To those who booked her in the past, did you just pony up?
    I've seen her before, about a year ago, no request for licence, just dropped in after texting her. She is sexy as and does a great service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    I've seen her before, about a year ago, no request for licence, just dropped in after texting her. She is sexy as and does a great service
    She might have had a problem since, but I will show my license to a copper if I am pulled over for a reason but not for an overpriced hooker..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    She might have had a problem since, but I will show my license to a copper if I am pulled over for a reason but not for an overpriced hooker..........
    Lol. What about Ginza which now appears to request your license to prove you’re not from Victoria.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I said I am not going for a home loan WTF
    LOL! hahahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    might need to take out a loan to see her, cripes!

https://www.danisharpsydney.com/rates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s actually reasonably priced compared to other Western Girls

If anything with the licence just block out the licence number and card number because that’s all she can really use. With Ginza they just look at the address you don’t physically hand the card over to them.

Banned
    There are people who won't even show their licences to cops when they are pulled over and the cops are just trying to enforce the law. First time I heard of a private hooker who wants to copy your licence before she provides a service to you. Is she kidding? How would she feel if someone asked to see her licence? I bet she wouldn't be happy about showing her licence to strangers.

With so much identity fraud out there, why would you risk providing your personal details to a stranger especially a hooker? There is the question of what they will do with your personal information and how will they store it. If it falls into the wrong hands, what happens then? Who will be responsible for your identity being sold off to the highest bidder on the dark web?

All I can say is don't let your little head think for your big head.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its common for private WL to ask for ID these days. Some wish to vet clients that is their choice as it is ours to refuse

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol. What about Ginza which now appears to request your license to prove you’re not from Victoria.
    They might want to SEE your licence, but i'm sure they don't copy it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe she wants to confirm what postcode you live in to be confident you will be able to afford the rate!

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would she provide her Lic too?

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Ginza really ask for licenses? They've never asked for mine, or actually any travel questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her and Ocean her friend when they were starting and didnt had boob jobs. They were ok, not my best trio experience but at that time there were not famous. Have seen them a couple of times after and TBH you can get better value with other girls. Yeah Dani has a good body but the service is so so and eyes they have introduce ridiculous screening now for new costumers, even some are demanding linked in certified profiles and recent driving license or government ID. Completely ridiculous.