Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BYO Music?

Senior Member(無間使者)

BYO Music?

Listening to White Zombie’s More Human Than Human at a volume that’s probably doing me damage, and I’m wondering if you should bring your own music to a session? Aren’t you tired of Chinese love songs and whimsical flutes failing to drown out the rhythmic creaking of the table in the next room?

What would you choose to listen to? And how loud should it be played?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha funny I was just thinking the same. Since my last punt the WL asked what music should we play? but I never have given it much thought at that time. Now if I think about it recently Ive been listening toOld school LoFi beats, but maybe I'll try to play Air supply and see how it goes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always bring a decent small bluetooth speaker and play my own music. Usually a slower groove, romantic, down and dirty, sexy kinda playlist.
    Although last wl wasn't into it so I said it was fine to play her more upbeat, repetitive dance music.

Hate the places with built in speakers playing the same thing to every room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's a RnT shop out Campsie way with shower cubicle that would be deserving of this song:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4FY3NrhGg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I always bring a decent small bluetooth speaker and play my own music. Usually a slower groove, romantic, down and dirty, sexy kinda playlist.
    Although last wl wasn't into it so I said it was fine to play her more upbeat, repetitive dance music.

Hate the places with built in speakers playing the same thing to every room.
    Alright! And I agree, the echoing of the same song playing slightly out of sync from multiple speakers is just awful. And like worker is retail, the girls must get so sick of hearing the same songs all day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Until recently I always brought a small quality bluetooth speaker if thought I’d be staying a while.

But more and more ladies seem to have their own. Nobody ever objected to me connecting and playing what I wanted.

I noticed that most ladies didn’t actually like the fast club-style music they put on when I first asked for music. They just assumed that all customers fucked non-stop at 140 bpm (who the hell are you guys?).

It’s interesting what kind of new music ladies get enthusiastic about. There’s one obscure album that at least 4 ladies I know from different shops always request - unusually on repeat for the duration.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'll bite

What is this obscure album MilfMonger?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, you have to share it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll PM it - with context - to anyone with a corresponding regular WL in the following locations: 647 Waterloo / 12 Bellevue / 99 Annandale / 47 Sydenham / 46 Spring House.

The rest of you would just wouldn’t understand.

Also to anyone with one of my friends in those places on their “Top 5 Must Do” List.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    …but for all you other lovable rascals meeting a new MILF and having no real plan and no real rush I reckon you can’t go wrong getting the album “Big Calm” by Morcheeba rolling the second you are in the room…

..that album is the perfect beautiful start that can still take you on to the greatest debauchery or the most intimate of encounters.. as long as you have the wits enough to have playlists for all possibilities ready to go when the path is revealed by your new music loving friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    …but for all you other lovable rascals meeting a new MILF and having no real plan and no real rush I reckon you can’t go wrong getting the album “Big Calm” by Morcheeba rolling the second you are in the room…

..that album is the perfect beautiful start that can still take you on to the greatest debauchery or the most intimate of encounters.. as long as you have the wits enough to have playlists for all possibilities ready to go when the path is revealed by your new music loving friend.
    That’s some real poetry there MilfMonger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    That’s some real poetry there MilfMonger
    Every new MILF experience has the potential to slowly turn into the most sublimely tragic, exquisitely painful, and therefore most deeply beautiful moment in a true poet’s life.

… fortunately the rest of us ratbags can get a reasonable and much less scarring facsimile of this in an afternoon if we nail the soundtrack and consumables correctly..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Brain Eno - Music for Airports for some slow deep fucking and multiple orgasms

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I noticed that most ladies didn’t actually like the fast club-style music they put on when I first asked for music. They just assumed that all customers fucked non-stop at 140 bpm (who the hell are you guys?).
    Seems like it's the hard working wls smoking ice that are keen on this music

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Seems like it's the hard working wls smoking ice that are keen on this music
    Hardworking WL’s yes. But my point was kind of the opposite. Like BBBJ they don’t like high-speed club music but assume its the price everyone’s paying these days to have enough customers. Even the ladies you are referring to seem to be grateful to flick the soundtrack to ‘chill’ . Slower music doesn’t seem to diminish the energy they put into work though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck this thread. The last hour of Morcheeba at my house has now let me talk myself into going to 99 Annandale and makijg a brand new friend (and gambling $320 on the remotest possibility that the Golden Rule shall remain unbroken and I will return safe and satisfied.)

I have been told my perfect match works there.

Banned
    Robert Miles children, dancing naked with sugar, fantasy 35.... Another dozen hours .. I forgot to fuck her... Definitely one of the most unusual nights

Banned
    Delerium..... Silence

Banned
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder.... Give me release

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't like any music at all during a punt.
    Just talk to the girl, hear her voice, breath, sighs, moans, squeals etc.
    The music is just a distraction for me.
    The hum/white noise of the aircon is OK though. It's sort of soothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast