Thread: Bonnie - avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bonnie - avoid

First time came to this place, receptionist show 4 girls all below average but he kept saying service is great and recommend diamond or golden.

I choose Bonnie for half an hour golden.

This lady hardly produce a smile and seems like she is forced to work or underpaid severely, undress herself quickly in the room and lead to the room

No kiss and no flirting the shower has no play at all just got myself washed although I paid for golden.

In the bedroom she came over to the suck job half heartedly, and there's not much eye contact.

After 2 mins oral we started the sex like routines and a few positions later finished without any passion.

We had a little chat she implied the customers here were not nice and she cannot get enough money for the job.

I could not care less and went out quickly.

This place is a shit what a nightmare to go there, will absolutely not going back again.

service 3/10
    look 5/10
    body 4/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimboy85 View Post
    First time came to this place, receptionist show 4 girls all below average but he kept saying service is great and recommend diamond or golden.

I choose Bonnie for half an hour golden.

This lady hardly produce a smile and seems like she is forced to work or underpaid severely, undress herself quickly in the room and lead to the room

No kiss and no flirting the shower has no play at all just got myself washed although I paid for golden.

In the bedroom she came over to the suck job half heartedly, and there's not much eye contact.

After 2 mins oral we started the sex like routines and a few positions later finished without any passion.

We had a little chat she implied the customers here were not nice and she cannot get enough money for the job.

I could not care less and went out quickly.

This place is a shit what a nightmare to go there, will absolutely not going back again.

service 3/10
    look 5/10
    body 4/10
    How old did she look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30-35 those girls all look the same anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the headsup mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would not waste my money at that joint. Have never read any positive reviews about girls at 22

Yeah I just posted my AR. I have been seeing her for a few months and has been good but after todays punt, no more.