Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Worst photoshopping of girls in Sydney...

  1. #1
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    17-08-2014
    Posts
    734

    Worst photoshopping of girls in Sydney...

    You really have to wonder with some of these shops ...

    I wonder how many punters get turned off by lousy photo-shopping ??

    Eg: this one is a constant stuffup... https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_441...rth-Shore.html

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2020
    Posts
    52
    Wait til the learn how to do deep fakes!

  3. #3
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-07-2018
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    You really have to wonder with some of these shops ...

    I wonder how many punters get turned off by lousy photo-shopping ??

    Eg: this one is a constant stuffup... https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_441...rth-Shore.html
    Maybe they think we won’t notice....LOL

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    09-05-2019
    Posts
    209
    That shop is still busy
    And Linda looks cute.

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-08-2020
    Posts
    57
    all photos listed in shops website mostly are fake or taken when the ML or WL looked prime.

  6. #6
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    17-08-2014
    Posts
    734
    Mind you then there are those shops who probably need some more skills..

    https://goldenrosemassage.com/cbd-massage-ladies/

    Note the common dress being used... (And the lousy photography)... probably one of the most real thou.

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-08-2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    You really have to wonder with some of these shops ...

    I wonder how many punters get turned off by lousy photo-shopping ??

    Eg: this one is a constant stuffup... https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_441...rth-Shore.html
    Can I know what is the stuff up that I'm looking at here?

  8. #8
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    17-08-2014
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    Can I know what is the stuff up that I'm looking at here?
    look closely at the photos...
    stretching legs, wide body maneuvers, wobbly doorposts, heaps of givaways...

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    18-02-2017
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    look closely at the photos...
    stretching legs, wide body maneuvers, wobbly doorposts, heaps of givaways...
    Long ass feet 😂

  10. #10
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    4,118
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Mind you then there are those shops who probably need some more skills..

    https://goldenrosemassage.com/cbd-massage-ladies/

    Note the common dress being used... (And the lousy photography)... probably one of the most real thou.
    Is Emma still running this shop? There are few reviews for this place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •