Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What turns you OFF during the session

Banned
    I reckon when you turn over and find out your "ML" is spaniel77, enough to slit your wrists!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    reading this thread it makes me realise there's so many things that turn me off.

I would say my worst experience is when I was offered a girl in a dark room and when i got to the room realised she was a lot older than I thought.

I wasn't into it and couldn't cum so pretended I did and went to another shop to bang a hot young chick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Princes Syndrome would be my number one in this list followed by , body odour , rushed service , unwilling to communicate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When your a regular and book a girl on the same day you are going to see her and they don't tell you that the girl has her periods. It's not a necessarily a deal breaker but I'd appreciate knowing in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with 'HardCore'. Was just gonna post the same thing in regards to ML more than WL. When you go to a RnT shop where the ML's offer DATY. I had a pretty bad experience at Newtown (NPB). First sess with the ML was awesome, the second time I booked her , she had her period and did not inform me at the reception. Into the room we go and start kissing and touching each other whilst taking our clothes off. Wha... the...whats this I see. A white string type thing hanging out of her pussy. I thought maybe she had some little piece of toilet paper stuck there while cleaning herself up after the last customer. I point it out to her and she laugh and say ...oh I have my period atm. Damn! If I needed a proper massage, I would have gone to an actual legit massage shop. Main point of going to a RnT apart from seeing that 18-25yr sexy lady's body and B2B...is to eat her delicious pussy. She could have told me at the reception that i have period atm and can only do massage and HJ. Totally understandable. I would have booked another girl or gone to another shop. Then when I ask for my money back...what do you know.... Me no Englis.... Only returned half me money cause she took her clothes off and and I had touched her! Luckily, one message to the shop owner and I got me full refund.
    Also, bad breath is a turn off and when you flip her to bang her doggie style and you get a whiff of "shit" she must have taken just before getting in the room with you.... Jesus....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WeChat messaging ahead (to personal wechat) traveling 30 minutes to be told another punter has turned up and she is busy now, can you wait 30 minutes. No.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    looking at her phone during sessions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the 64 website 1 girl doesn't even put her phone down to do the photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session over the weekend, and boy she was fuckin sick! Had a runny nose and wouldn’t stop grabbing tissues to clean herself up every minute or so.... I did get COVID tested just in case, and thank god in the clear, but godamn can u not just take the day off?

Completely ruined the entire session

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oooooh it tickles, it tickles when you try to suck on their tits. Fake acting... Esp noticed this with Korean chicks at Asians @ Smithfield. This is 2013-2016 era(?) when I used to frequent that joint. After 3-4 similar encounters, I stayed clear of Koreans at that joint.

This is more like before your session, while U waiting in the cubicle. The W/L won't go with you, the customer, because of your nationality. (In which case, your sess with her happened in Ur dreams only) I'm like get off ya high horse. U take your clothes off for a living... Ok I take my business elsewhere. Hi Ho Silver!

(It's understandable if the girl is of that nationality and is trying to protect her identity... Fair enough). Things get upsetting when 2 different nationalities come into play.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it turns me off when a fckn neighbor starts drilling the wall. He's doing it EVERY weekend, I'm done

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456