Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What turns you OFF during the session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice try. You know you will be punting again in no time haha. Those who ever made an account on this forum are forever cursed with the addiction. There's no going back!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I know right? What do you expect them to do? Swallow it? Your cum doesn't taste like bubble tea.
    "
    3 WL friends are queueing up for a table at a restaurant.
    All of a sudden, the 1st WL starts desperately checking her hair and clothing.
    The 2nd WL says to the 1st WL: "What's the matter??", to which the 1st WL replies "I smell cum, I think I've got it on my hair or clothes!!". The 2nd WL takes a huge whiff, says "Shit, I think it's on me!", and also starts desperately checking herself for cum.
    The 3rd WL, who has been calmly watching the other 2, says "sorry, it's me. I just burped".
    "

Banned
    Loose pussy that has no tightness.
    Claiming that she has a small pussy and not to go in deep.
    Complaining that she has to use another condom after the condom started to weaken after much use.
    No touching allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Loose pussy that has no tightness.
    Claiming that she has a small pussy and not to go in deep.
    Complaining that she has to use another condom after the condom started to weaken after much use.
    No touching allowed.
    Bro no touching allowed is the worst. If a WL has a sexy ass or nice boobs, you want to touch but when they straight out say "no touching" turns me off massively. Thank goodness it has only happened on rare occasions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad breath (smokers)
    Disengagement
    Fat stomach

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I hate girls with too much bush or underarm hair

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clockwatching. And smelly backsides

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryells View Post
    Smelly backsides? Hmm...should take a shower and clean it properly but then some WLs will say they had a shower with the previous customer. If you told her she would be deeply offended.

Don't know how some guys can lick and stick their tongues inside WL's butholes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with most, but mainly any bad smell, or bad attitude/disinterest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Don't know how some guys can lick and stick their tongues inside WL's butholes.
    Reckon that's bad, how about the ones into scat.

ohhh I also hate when girls blow in my ear. I do not find that sexy or a turn on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Usage of phone, too chatty...

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    ohhh I also hate when girls blow in my ear. I do not find that sexy or a turn on.
    Blow or breath? Mate, of course you'd be turned off, you can go deaf from that, lol... They supposed to only breath around the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryells View Post
    Some girls actually don't know how to properly wipe their buttholes after going No. 2. For girls, it's always gotta be front to back. Always in that direction.
    And some get constipated ... That's really bad. Shit gets stuck in the rectum, their breath stinks because of bad digestive system. I find the J girls are more prone to this... Maybe not enough chilli in their diet, lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mean, it happens and its a big turn off. Smell is a big factor in sexual excitementzm. Nice smelling girls take you further imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree: smell is so important! Bad smell is a really turn off! Also too much perfume is not good either! You don't want to smell woman perfume after your session. But there is another thread about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this a turnoff or just funny... After chit chatting away and building a nice rapport the ML holding what you think is your good sized cock, looks at you and says my last boyfriend had a really big cock. You then stupidly say oh ok how big was it. She then proceeds to wrap her fingers on one hand around your cock and demonstrate the girth while placing another 2-3 fingers on top of your cock to show his length. I asked for that didn’t I...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Is this a turnoff or just funny... After chit chatting away and building a nice rapport the ML holding what you think is your good sized cock, looks at you and says my last boyfriend had a really big cock. You then stupidly say oh ok how big was it. She then proceeds to wrap her fingers on one hand around your cock and demonstrate the girth while placing another 2-3 fingers on top of your cock to show his length. I asked for that didn’t I...
    Not the best time to bring it up. It sure would have turned you off once she starting mentioning her ex boyfriend's larger penis.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Left over toilet paper . . . Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Blow or breath? Mate, of course you'd be turned off, you can go deaf from that, lol... They supposed to only breath around the ear.
    I remember I told one girl to stop doing it and she kept on doing it.
    so I did it back to her and asked how she liked it?
    and she was laughing for a good few minutes haha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast