Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What turns you OFF during the session

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any form of bad smell like bad breathe, fishy vag etc. instantly loses my erection

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Phones, bloody phones vibrating, ringing, whatever, just leave the bloody phone out of the room please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    When you're doing your WL doggy and you smell shit from their asshole.
    That’s just nasty ...damn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with most of the comments.
    Phone, hygiene, theatrics.

When this happens is it because you’re at a new shop or your regular that has a new recruit?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When there is 0 enthusiasm or interest.
    They if they're 100% into it, they can have mobile phones ringing, bad breath or whatever. But no enthusiasm or if they don't seem interested, its a no go for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    When you're doing your WL doggy and you smell shit from their asshole.
    Did you stick your finger inside and get a good whiff of what was on your finger?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Biggest turn offs are people who watch the clock and people who seem to robotical

Banned
    Bad Breath....smokers
    Too many tissues
    Time wasters
    Time thieves
    Mobile phone use during the main event

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls playing on the phone and worst of all is the throat clearing sound after a CIM. It sound horrendous and absolute turnoff for the rest of the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Girls playing on the phone and worst of all is the throat clearing sound after a CIM. It sound horrendous and absolute turnoff for the rest of the session.
    Yeap, that sound ! then followed by spitting it all out into the sink or the shower or the toilet depending on the room facilities! Then took a mouth full of listerine, rinse and made more gagging noise before spitting again , again and again !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Dont you do the same when someone cums in your mouth....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Dont you do the same when someone cums in your mouth....
    I know right? What do you expect them to do? Swallow it? Your cum doesn't taste like bubble tea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me it would be as following:
    - If no DFK or DATY (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea) but if I am paying diamond I should be getting that and if I don't, instand mood kill.
    - poor attitude / starfish. While I understand some girls can be tired if they aren't proactive then buzzkill.
    - bad breath (it happened to me once that the WL had such a bad breath I couldn't even get to kiss them and the only thing I could do is think about that)...
    - playing on the phone is alright if it's just to shoot a quick message once but more than that it's a no go.
    - when I'm paying for one hour but somehow am out of the room around the 45-50 min mark

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    any form of bad smell like bad breathe, fishy vag etc. instantly loses my erection
    Same for me, but I am a bit more "discerning" about it. For bad breath, I am only put off by fishy or "pong" type of bad breath... The type of bad breath that comes from poor digestion or if the girl has been starving herself. That stuff really hits you in the face, makes you not even want to kiss her. I don't mind smokers or garlicky breath. For this reason, I now completely avoid Japanese girls because they all seem to have some problem with their breath.

Fishy vag ... That's bad too, but possible to still complete the punt because you might be already balls deep in her by the time the pong hits. So all you gotta do is take a deep breath or stop breathing through your nose and finish it off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    Biggest turn offs are people who watch the clock and people who seem to robotical
    100%

Biggest turn off is when they are absent mindedly trying to make you cum quickly. Just furiously pumping while being completely disinterested.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I know right? What do you expect them to do? Swallow it? Your cum doesn't taste like bubble tea.
    I'm just saying there are better ways to do it, I've CIM some WLs that does it more subtly. Doesn't have to be the whole gagging and spitting method.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rushed service and bad smell defo.
    Regarding rushed service in theory it is very simple to make me cum, just need that build up, no need of bang bang, spend energy etc. I've seen girls working on my cock like there is no tomorrow, with mouth, changing hands... instead all they need is some gentle touch, few licks, breathe near my ear, slides the hand down there.. bam.. it'll work like pyrotechnics !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I hate when they use too much lube. Natural lube is better.

I hate when they use their thighs and prevent you deep access

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm late to join this thread lol. Bad teeth, fishy vag, contant texting are mine. Poor chemistry and mechanical vibe are unfortunately common, nothing can be done about that. WL not rinsing mouth before DFK, and WL not showering after a session scare me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Continuously use of tissues pisses me off.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast