Lots of hookers with Botox lips also evident

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Logged into an old Tinder account today
    What a mess...
    Been taken over by young Chinese girls..25-35 yrs old
    Who appear to employ a professional stylist and photographer
    Are the young Chinese girls really looking for love, sugar daddies or for financial benefits?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what your saying is we should sign up to Tinder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tinder is full of bots and fake profiles, it is easier to go to any brothel and swipe right to any girl you like

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Tinder is full of bots and fake profiles, it is easier to go to any brothel and swipe right to any girl you like
    Show the lineup of girls! We all know that some photos of girls are not always real on the websites.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Albwick View Post
    So what your saying is we should sign up to Tinder.
    Aaah.....that would be a no
    More an observation/ Warning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the warning bud!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    They are all fake profiles as someone said - they are based in china (hacked tinder) saying they are close by. then gives a whole story of they are in singapore, then change to sydney when you ask them why they are like 10 kms away. then they want your whatsapp number straight away.

I also fish them out by asking are we meeting up when they want my number, they give some bs about not meeting up with anyone during covid.

Tinder was really good during peak covid, lots of girls bored at home - hooked up constantly. Its very slow/dead now - did manage to hook up with a nice fit greek milf the other week.
    what's their goal though?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Logged into an old Tinder account today
    What a mess...
    Been taken over by young Chinese girls..25-35 yrs old
    Who appear to employ a professional stylist and photographer

I've read those are fake profiles/scams. Most could even be guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dunno so many people seem to taking a page from the kardashians in terms of style. I don't find it hot

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoEcho View Post
    I dunno so many people seem to taking a page from the kardashians in terms of style. I don't find it hot
    Me neither, especially the big arse look. That's just a fat girl to me.
    Maybe a lot of guys like it because it makes them feel like they are Kanye West by fucking a girl that looks like his wife.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep right Tinder is shit my boyfriend always swiping tinder but I don't think he can met someone from there so I let him to use that we are open so we don't mind at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty130 View Post
    Yep right Tinder is shit my boyfriend always swiping tinder but I don't think he can met someone from there so I let him to use that we are open so we don't mind at all
    Wow, how does open relationship work? Who initiated open relationship between you two? Do you go to brothel ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallasian View Post
    what's their goal though?
    I've had talked to some of these scammers. One seemed super legit, the number was even linked to an insta account with credible photos.

They always end up saying "i have a play" or "I'm playing a game now want to join". And it's some cryptocurrency bs. I still don't know how they make money off the scam tho

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    I've had talked to some of these scammers. One seemed super legit, the number was even linked to an insta account with credible photos.

They always end up saying "i have a play" or "I'm playing a game now want to join". And it's some cryptocurrency bs. I still don't know how they make money off the scam tho
    That or they want you to trade stocks or commodities with them using particular software. It just sounds like a pyramid or ponzi scheme.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    That or they want you to trade stocks or commodities with them using particular software. It just sounds like a pyramid or ponzi scheme.
    Yep it’s an easy dupe .. they want you to play and put up a little and you might even win a little and then be enticed to drop more in their special trading account.... once you’ve done that the comms will suddenly dry up

It’s laughable as the trading platforms are such a con as are theEntreaties to play

I know one. Ex ML now O/S , who last year started to ‘play’ and use a trader to manage her funds

she tipped in at first min $500 and according to her trader , started to earn 🙄🙄🙄30-100 a day ...

Then by week 2 the investment had gone up to 5k ... she still believed she was earning money and was even able to with draw a few hundred dollars occasionally ... weeks on she tips in 30k and guess what .... suddenly there’s issues with accessing the money

And then bye bye

Banned
    If the girls are not willing to do video calls then you know there is something dodgy going.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I've even got these from WeChat.

They claim to be in Sydney, but aren't able to tell you where they are actually staying ("don't know the name, just how to get there"). If you push them to meet up, they have suddenly been recalled to HK by the boss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've even got these from WeChat.

They claim to be in Sydney, but aren't able to tell you where they are actually staying ("don't know the name, just how to get there"). If you push them to meet up, they have suddenly been recalled to HK by the boss.
    On wechat only write chinese say they have good business in stock market and show picture of expensive dog and farari and expensive things. One time ask me invest 20k I said don't have ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast