Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tinder... What a mess

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lots of scammers, matched with plenty of Chinese -Asians ..I ask them if they are in Sydney and they say yes , they ask to add me on WhatsApp, I insist to add them myself and their number shows +44, b.s . Once the first line of conversation with a girl was like this : Hows your investment going. ...I was frozen for a moment!!! Yeh we matched on Tinder and you are asking me about investments!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Lots of scammers, matched with plenty of Chinese -Asians ..I ask them if they are in Sydney and they say yes , they ask to add me on WhatsApp, I insist to add them myself and their number shows +44, b.s . Once the first line of conversation with a girl was like this : Hows your investment going. ...I was frozen for a moment!!! Yeh we matched on Tinder and you are asking me about investments!!
    It's weird that they spend their time doing this, I can't imaging any good returns by talking about investments on Tinder..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems to be some scams going on. Lost count of the ones that say "I rarely open this software "tinder" do you have whatsapp?" I notice sometimes they're 8000km (china) then it will switch to 10km away then back to 8000km.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I sometimes match the scammers for fun and troll them as best I can. Just keep stringing them along why you can't give them your number

Banned
    Full of fags too(no offence to anyone) "do not, I repeat DO NOT set your search criteria to "everyone" within a day I got more than 100 likes, and yeap they were all guys. It was then that I put myself in a girls shoes and understood it from their perspective. Social media has put women on a pedestal with a bunch of desperate guys in line like little doggies

You'd have to be famous or extremely good looking to even have a chance to set urself apart from everyone else. You have a much better probability approaching in person.

Yep, I deleted my account and definitely won't be using it again. Big turn off!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Tinder is for amateurs.
    Go to Facebook marketplace and look up wedding dresses or wedding rings. There you'll find a bunch of divorcees ready to cut loose. Just filter by size.

Joking, obviously..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've even got these from WeChat.

They claim to be in Sydney, but aren't able to tell you where they are actually staying ("don't know the name, just how to get there"). If you push them to meet up, they have suddenly been recalled to HK by the boss.

Hahha believed it there for a sec, good one!

Woops meant to have that comment for asiafever

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another waste of time app, even paying for the premium does not help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth your time. Way too many bots

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12